It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the U.S. Must Stand by Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

everyone was created equal, but they dont all end up equal in the end, we all deviate away from eachother throughout life, left and right up and down

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

Have you actually got something to add to the threads topic or do you just want to racially slur anyone that posts against your twisted views?
Cause if not, this thread should be closed.

BTW, didnt answer what you did in the forces..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I think I was put on ignore. That's a first for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i find it funny how people tend to think generally on this site. did it ever cross your mind that you are open friendly and accepting towards muslims but they are not open accepting and friendly towards you? you cant tolerate the intolerant, in reality it is just a large fundamentalist right wing cult, no diffrent from the christian nut jobs we all have here in the united states, except its islam instead of christ

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

Well having spent a lot of time working in Muslim countries I would have to dissagree. The majority are just like you and me.
I guess the fact that there is so many of them means that if just 1% are extremists then that is a hell of a lot.

But then we have extremes of all religions..
Tolerance is whats needed..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Hmmm, not on any threads.
Must be lunch break

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

yes im sure you have. on Xbox?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

Look, a rational person, you could learn from this fire angel. I won't argue with you that many hard line muslims think that we need to be changed to fit their beliefs. The planes were hijacked by terorists (I think...Operation Northwoods makes me uncertain...), and many in the muslim world sympathize with extremist beliefs. However, saying that the attacks of september 11th were carried out by muslims alone is where I disagree with you. There is a lot of evidence that there were warnings from every intelligence agency on earth saying muslim extremists will attack the U.S. A major news network even managed to interview Bin Laden and said that they were planning major attacks on the U.S. in June of 2001. Do you really believe that all these groups knew what was going on and we didn't, or that we couldn't find Osama if we really wanted to? We have the highest military and defense spending budget on earth. Also, the military exercises vigilant warrior and vigilant guardian as well as others carried out on 9/11 served to allow the attacks to succeed. The exercises inserted fake radar blips and pulled fighter jets away from the area, weakening our defense and confusing all involved who were tasked with preventing things like this from happening.
But all in all, I'm glad you posted because you come across as rational and logical...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

What you dont believe him?
Hence should we believe you anymore???

You being a first day member who doesn't answer when I ask twice what you did in the forces??

Hmmm, hypocritical??

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Hmmm, not on any threads.
Must be lunch break

You do see what is going on here though, right? This person is trying to tear us all apart, just as the professional disinfo agents like to do. This has nothing to do with whatever is going on in the Middle East. This has everything to do with people being inserted into websites like this just to cause a ruckus. All the signs are there.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Ohh I know hence my previous post that ALL on ATS should put anyone that joined after 30/5/2010 on ignore.
Then we could have a healthy debate about the facts

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Religion, race and economic positioning, are human designed and delegated separatist tools, created for the sole purpose of propagating the unofficially defined class and caste systems of the power nations. If we redefined that which we term as things that indicate wealth and things of true value, we might be able to stave off this current stagnation in human evolution, but as it stands, we are progressing slow in the evolution of humankind, because we value the wrong things.

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

link   

Who gives you the f'n right to call me a jew hater or muslim lover??

I am neither.....I treat everyone and every race with respect until they do something to lose my respect...

You have lost my respect due to your racist slurs and twisted comment..
You need help, or maybe a raise..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i think that is the problem, 1 % of 1.2 billion people is alot, a whole whole lot, sorry my math skills are not sharp at 130 am. i see what your saying about how it seems odd our security systems would not catch this attack and allow it to happen (security systems including all those agencies world wide you have been talking about) but i think what really happened is we got to comfortable, not attacked in almost 60 years, people generally had a sense of invunerability, and the belief pre 2000 was if your plane is hijacked you just sit down and dont do anything, which they knew too.

we generally though did not take terrorist attacks seriously pre 2001, you had the embassies in africa (which are built like fortresses) the USS cole a state of the art navy ship, one of the best in the world, and the appartments in saudi arabia. if you look at the chain of muslim attacks on the US prior to 9 11 you see a steady pattern of increased size and devistation caused by the attacks.

i think if 9 11 was false then you would have to prove that all those other attacks are conspiracies as well, if not it is just the natural progression of any type of increased violence over a period of time. look at hittler, he attacked the czech republic, then poland, then paris then moscow, test the waters to see what you can do

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

im just stating the truth. if you look at the history of the people that are posting remarks against me they are all jew haters or muslim propaganda groups.

Are you serious? The "history?" You have been on the site for less than 2 days! You specifically came here as a disinfo agent to cause a ruckus and then leave. Every asinine post that you make, and every bigotry-filled thread that you make only furthers to discredit you. How is someone a Jew-Hater or Muslim-Lover because they disagree with you? There is no correlation between the two things. I disagree with you. Does that make me a Jew-Hater or a Muslim-propagandist? Absolutely not. My track record speaks for itself. What does yours speak? Go back to your employers and tell them that you failed here. Your rhetoric will not work on us.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Its been fun revealing you for the blind supporter/bigot/troll/unintentional disinfo agent (intentional disinfo agent)?/fool that you are. But, alas, all good things must come to an end. The quality of your crap has gone down below fertilizer grade. You refer to a history of people posting against you as 'hate groups and muslims', yet you have not been a member for 2 days... Goodbye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join