It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the U.S. Must Stand by Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

We in the West suffer mainly from our own governments incompetence and meddling.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rynocerous7

well as an american and new yorker i suffered because of muslim fanatics.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You are spouting more mindless suport (AKA propaganda) than a month of nightly news. You're replies are weak and rely on bigotry towards many groups. Examples:

Im american and i say get rid of the muslims

This is a subtle trick because you are implying that if you are an american you should say "get rid of the muslims". You simultaneously promote rascism and bigotry for support, while claiming to try to take it down in support of Israel. Again, double think, although in your case more likely an intentional lie.

If you hadn’t noticed they hate America because it’s Christian and a democracy.

According to who, the Bush administration? If you believe that I have some weapons of mass destruction to sell you, a good deal too!

Iran is a good example of a Muslim country is on the brink of a revolution. The young people there are tired of religious zealots controlling society and they are asking for reform and a democracy.

...And then you bring up war propaganda about Iran. You spout the party line on every single issue. Pathetic.

i agree with Israel on this one. They should not open the sea blockade since Hamas will use it to bring weapons.

Evidence? Could you be any more obvious?

To top it all off you are lazy. You are copying and pasting posts into different threads supporting Israel. Run out of material or what?
Example
Example 2
I'm guessing you'll disappear from ATS after a month or so, when the Israel public opinion war is lost globally for good... You sicken me.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You suffered because of psychopaths within our government. 9/11 was designed to create the anger you feel, thus garnering support for the war on terror. These wars aren't about terrorism, they are about oil, money and control (Patriot Act).

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Anyone from any state who pirate ships in international waters under gunpoint deserves a whooping. Ships containing apart from basic humanitarian aid equipment, also peace activists and aid workers, MPs, Holocost surviers, writers, members of the free press etc. from a wide specter of nations, in order to plant weapons into it's cargo, take control of the ships and force them to change coarse at gunpoint after having killed several of the people onboard and wounded even more, in order to incriminate all onboard and to sabotage shipments of humanitarian aid to this state's indigenous population who have been victims of genocide and aparteid in a situation where they are still now being held captive, zoned out from the rest of the world under circumstances you can't imagine.

All the guns confiscated in the ships' cargo were Israeli weapons originating in Israel. Israel's and now USA's role in this conflict and this boarding of these vessels is in direct violation of any rule of international law under UN or similar mandate.

The world has to react when states perform genocide against it's own population who suffer under aparteid in captivity, in a nation which has aquired nuclear capabilities through desceptive criminal processes and has threatened to use these and other weapons of mass destructions towards it's neighbouring nations and is widely known for assasinations and other kinds of conspiracies abroad aswell as within their own borders. What differ Saddam Hussein and his army and administration from present day Israel, in the sense of crimes against humanity, conspiracy, desception and threat against regional- aswell as world peace?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Very elaborate, I’m flattered.

I wonder if you do the same to the Israeli haters. It seems there are much more of them on ATS.

As for your question, my posts are all related so sometimes I repost them when it’s relevant. I’m American, and a New Yorker who personally was affected by the work of Muslim extremists on 9/11.

And yes any civilized educated person (including Muslims) would tell you that the main problem in the world today both in the western and Muslim countries are Muslim extremists.

At least when it comes to hate and blood shed

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel
reply to post by kozmo

Im american and i say get rid of the muslims.

Hate-filled antisemitic drivel that is calling for another holocaust?
Very sad and pathetic.

You rely too heavily on FOX news.

This isn't worth my time.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

i meant the fanatics. sorry dude but two weeks ago i have another crazy muslim try to put a bomb in times square a few blocks from where i live. i dont want my country to become like england and we have been tolerating this and being politically correct for too long.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by time91

I wonder if you do the same to the Israeli haters. It seems there are much more of them on ATS.

I think you will find that most of these people to whom you are referring are anti-Israeli government and anti-Zionist, not anti-Israeli.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by GovtFlu

yes but muslims are having a civil war between the ones who want moderation and separation of religion and state. the western world are the ones suffering because of that...

Don't care about or agree with that opinion, 99% of peaceful every day folks with no enemies probably don't care either.. it's safe to say many of the supposed hate israel crowd are just f'n bored watching the same re-cycled dirt drama from BOTH sides... I've seen toddlers share a candy bar, and cats & dogs living together.. yet israel & the arabs/muslims whoever fight like freak'n girls over who has the bigger boobs... you can all run into the ocean and die for all I care, I don't want to see 1 drop of American blood wasted there.

If a tactical nuke would cause both the radical Muslims on one side, and rabid whoever / whatever else that make up israel... to STFU.. I'm cool with it. ALL of you are like a bad 60 year long low budget movie starring people way too ugly to be actors.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

well as a new yorker i dont agree. i have been through 9/11 and just a few weeks ago another crazy mulsim tried planting a bomb in time square. so unless you live in Montana i dont know what US you are talking about...

As for the actors. two out of the ten victoria secret models are israeli...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by time91

No, I do not. Because it has been proved on these boards there are groups trying to spread Israeli propaganda when public opinion turns against them. If someone said something like "I'm an American and I say get rid of all these jews" I probably would. There is also a difference between a state and a religious group. Many Israeli citizens disagree with how they are treating palestinians and how they attacked the flotilla. The average people worldwide are not supportive of the policies of their government, whether a "muslim dictatorship" or "christian democracy". At least, the intelligent ones aren't.

As for your question, my posts are all related so sometimes I repost them when it’s relevant. I’m American, and a New Yorker who personally was affected by the work of Muslim extremists on 9/11.

So I'm supposed to give you a pass on being a bigot and a blind supporter of Israel because you are a "New Yorker who personally was affected by the work of Muslim extremists on 9/11." Not going to happen.
I might as well claim to be a palestinan personally effected by the expansionist policies of Israel.

And yes any civilized educated person (including Muslims) would tell you that the main problem in the world today both in the western and Muslim countries are Muslim extremists.

Who trained the muslim extremists and funded them as early as 1979? The United States government. They are just being played and used as part of a bigger game they are never even aware of.
I'm a "civilized educated person in the western world", and I think there are much bigger threats than "muslim extremists". Many on these boards agree. Did Netanyahu tell you this?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Are you seriously doubting that wtc 7 was a controlled demolition? twin towers even?

Objectivity frowns upon your logic.

So do a couple thousand architects and engineers.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I view you as a bigot and disinfo agent. Five out of your seven threads deal with Middle Eastern Issues (and you only joined yesterday...hmm...coincidence? I think not). Don't spout your Faux News garbage here. People can see right through it. I would suggest going back to the Faux News forums and spout your rhetoric there.

/rant

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Anyone from any state who pirate ships in international waters under gunpoint deserves a whooping.

I support that, however, Israel has NOT conducted any such thing. All you "activists" need to start reading international maritime law on Naval blockades before slandering Israel and the IDF!

Ships containing apart from basic humanitarian aid equipment, also peace activists and aid workers, MPs, Holocost surviers, writers, members of the free press etc.

You forgot to mention, terrorist sympathizers, armed rioters and known trouble makers who got EXACTLY what they deserved !

from a wide specter of nations, in order to plant weapons into it's cargo,

ABSOLUTE LIE!

take control of the ships and force them to change coarse at gunpoint

For which they have EVERY right to do so!

after having killed several of the people onboard and wounded even more, in order to incriminate all onboard

ABSOLUTE LIE!

and to sabotage shipments of humanitarian aid to this state's indigenous population

Again, ABSOLUTE LIE!
Israel in fact had asked that any and all aid shipments to GAZA be sent through the designated Israeli port where all items would be checked for contraband and weapons. These "activists" refused to do so and instead choose to confront the IDF by trying to break the blockade!

who have been victims of genocide and aparteid in a situation where they are still now being held captive, zoned out from the rest of the world under circumstances you can't imagine.

Again SLANDER!
And I can easily imagine their circumstances, it is in fact much better then what most people in Africa observe! They receive food, water, electricity, fuel and medical supplies all from Israel!

All the guns confiscated in the ships' cargo were Israeli weapons originating in Israel.

Proof ??

Again pathetic slander by pro-terrorist sympathizers!

Israel's and now USA's role in this conflict and this boarding of these vessels is in direct violation of any rule of international law under UN or similar mandate.

Says who ?? Why don't you "enlightened activists" who "know the truth" actually bother to read International maritime law regarding the enforcement of blockades and the interdiction of vessels trying the breach blockades!

The world has to react when states perform genocide against it's own population who suffer under aparteid in captivity

Do you even know what you are talking about ? Or are you simply stringing meaningless words together ?? Utter nonsense!
How can there be a genocide in Gaza when everybody there is busy digging tunnels and smuggling weapons ?
As for apartheid, I ask you to look it up in the dictionary to learn its meaning before bandying it about!

, in a nation which has aquired nuclear capabilities through desceptive criminal processes and has threatened to use these and other weapons of mass destructions towards it's neighbouring nations

First prove that Israel has nuclear weapons and then prove that it threatened anybody with them ??
COMPLETE SLANDER!

and is widely known for assasinations and other kinds of conspiracies abroad aswell as within their own borders. What differ Saddam Hussein and his army and administration from present day Israel

If you are asking the question then obviously you are completely and utterly ignorant of anything to do with the middle east!
For starters, Saddam Hussein was a dictator and Israel is a democracy! You can learn the rest on Google, if you can read English!

, in the sense of crimes against humanity, conspiracy, desception and threat against regional- aswell as world peace?

Any proof as to any of this ?? And when did Deception become a crime ?

Total garbage !

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

You are the worst hypocrite I ever met on the site. Count the number of hate posts and remarks toward Israel and the US and then get back to me (100-1).

You sounds like an angry Muslim doing the same propaganda you say Israeli groups do. You are just hiding it by taking a rational voice, however looking at your history you are not only a hypocrite but also an anti-Semite.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Fire Angel]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

, try anti-zionist and you will be closer to the truth there. I make no secret of the fact I disagree with many of Israel's policies. If you are referring to my posts about the banking cartels that is again different because it also refers to a very small group. Using the label of anti-semitic is hypocritical in itself. Definition of anti-semitic:

Antisemitism is prejudice against or hostility towards Jews, often rooted in hatred of their ethnic background, culture, and/or religion.

I have never been prejudiced against anyone for any of the above, of any background, faith, race, etc. which is more than you can say.
You say all muslims should get out(of america), quote me where I said we need to get all of the jews out.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Why have you got more than one thread going when you derail each one yourself with the same off topic posts?

I could copy/paste for you from your other threads and save you some time..

And as for you sprouting "Israel haters" all I've seen you post is racial slurs against pretty much anyone that isnt jewish...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

Something tells me not to engage further in discussion with a person who openly spread lies and disinfo aswell as "debunking" stories with broad coverage in international media and on level og governments and the UN with loose claims and racist remarks about a religion and it's followers, in an effort to express bias about a very delicate international diplomatic crisis threatening the peace between nations which in turn may turn into a new world war. Israel broke international law, murdered innocent civilians, and "finding" illegal arms proven to be of Israel origin and incriminalising of desent people of high stature, among them MPs and Jewish holocost survivors, international aid workers, pro Palestinian peace activists and members of the free press. You also brand many of this board's members in a way that makes me sick to my stomac.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

We aren't dealing with rationality here friend. All I'm seeing is the anti semite card being played, which is almost as played out as the race card. What have we learned? Stand with Israel against the Muslim horde or you are an anti semite!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join