It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] What's the point?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Since the mods appear to be privy to the clues and are free to solve them?

www.sportztawk.com...

TRD:

What? i'm allowed to solve the clue's and i have them all!!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Per the "Rules" page on findtherings.com:

Staff members and family of staff members (moderators, super moderators, administrators, and any other user of the staff-only forum) are prohibited from participating.

TRD is a mod on SportzTawk, but he's just a member here (The Real Deal). He may have known about the location of the first ring, but I can guarantee you he did not get it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Nevertheless, it just seems hardly cricket for a moderator from a board where a ring was hidden to actively participate in the hunt for something right under his nose. There is an affiliation of sorts here, after all.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
GUARANTEE he didn't get......hhhmmm
ladies and gentlemen we could have a winner in our midst.......Purdy you ol devil dog you....I bet it is you... you were all over that last clue and I do believe it was your good self that recieved the consoltion prize also. Go on tell me, I won't say a word......just whisper it to me...........was it you...shhhhhh.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

GUARANTEE he didn't get......hhhmmm

Curious and curiouser!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I know for a fact that TRD did not get it. If being a mod on SportzTawk enabled him to get inside info, he did not use it. Basically he is not paying much attention to the game. Maybe if he would get off the golf course he would be able to explain it much better.

This message brought to you by your local SportzNewz Reporter.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
TRD is The Real Deal. Back off, bustas. Whoop, whoop.

[edit on 6/10/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmbientNoise
Nevertheless, it just seems hardly cricket for a moderator from a board where a ring was hidden to actively participate in the hunt for something right under his nose. There is an affiliation of sorts here, after all.

Ok lets get some things straight before you carry on whining.

The ring was hidden on Sportztawk and i am a supermod on their but that doesn't stop me from participating in the rings hunt on ATS.

Yes i found the ring awhile before anyone else did, but did i claim the ring? NO! The reason i never claimed it was because i didn't want it, i said from the start i never wanted any prizes from the rings competition (if i happened to get a chance to win one). Instead of claiming it for myself i alerted others to its location so someone else could claim the ring. So before any accusations start flying i am not privvy to any information of the rings competition i have solved the clues the like everybody else has. Ever since the game started i have helped others solve the clues and given out anything i had worked out myself. Mostly i have not been really following it but i solved all the clues before and after the competition started with ease.

I guess my help is not needed anymore and people like you do not want all the latest stuff i have solved, so i will continue to watch you all struggle.

As i said before if you want to talk cricket or maybe billiards come on over to sportztawk, there is a wealth of information on their.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Someone is questioning your integrity TRD???!!!

Get them over to Sportz so we can fall on them and give them a good kicking.

I can vouch for everything TRD said, there is nothing to see here folks.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Fair enough TRD, sounds like you are a good sport (
they should pay me for these...).

top topics

join