It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is no joke! but i wish it was..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
[Edited on 17-4-2004 by PureDarren]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would like to have the picture.

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You're a real idiot N0_hope_, and deserve no respect here. The document, fraud//fake//mistake whatever, doesn't matter if PureDarren knew or didn't, all that matters is the fact that the date is wrong, the doccument isn't legitimate.

And yet here you go, spreading false information as the truth, and convincing the ignorant, that something happend that did not.

Hmm sounds like Satan?

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
long time since i have posted, but can you please post a link to the pictures you were talking about in the beging or put them on this board. Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
did i hit a nerve hammerite.
I really don't care what you think about me
You and you brotherhood can't control me, what I do or think. The pic... well it seems weird how you just try so hard to find a flaw in it. How many thime did it take you until you came up with that date theory.

Well interesting indeed, however, and I could be wrong about this because of course different Grand Lodges do things a bit differently. But I would think this would be the same.

Your father is supposed to have been a Past Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Ireland or some such thing?

Well again, I'm not certain how they do it over there, but over here Past Grand Master Aprons have the 47th problem of Euclid on it, not a G.

Just a casual observance...please continue with your businesses.

I regret to inform you, but the Grand Lodge of Ireland keeps a lovely and extensive list of all lodges in its jurisdiction online, and there is no such lodge as "Independence Loyalist Masonic Lodge" to be found there, or on the Grand Lodge of England's extensive list of all it's lodges, and all Grand Lodges of the entire world.

I'm pretty sure you were proven wrong the second time

I will do what ever i want with the pics

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerite
You're a real idiot N0_hope_,

You really don't learn, do you?

I'm completely baffled by your continued inability to engage in adult debate without degrading to childish insults and name calling.

This is not good.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
some idiot kid

Regardless of your opinion of PD, or it's potential for accuracy, we expect previously banned members to be especially careful of name calling.

Your return to ATS was a courtesy. Please help us to continue extending the courtesy.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
someone please post a link to the pic again i cant find it. I would really like to see this pic. Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
yeah, i wanna see these pix too please thanx

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Please send the pic to [email protected] thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
how #ing weak... I read this whole worthless thread and didnt find the link to this highly debated document.

sack of #, is what it is, I say....

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm so confused!!! You are all talking about some document that is no were to be found!!!
Would someone be so kind as to post it or e-mail it to me??

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wheres the effin url?

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Old thread... old joke...

The original URL was removed by Darren who was simply playing a joke on the memebrs of ATS.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Pick up the new addition of Paranoia magazine, this info as not as "secret" as you think.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Pick up the new addition of Paranoia magazine, this info as not as "secret" as you think.

And where would one find a Paranoia Magazine?

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
At your local paranoia supply store of course..

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
RUC can goto Hell, and IRA may live forever. (Check out my website.) I would like to see these pictures, if you could e-mail them to me or post their links in this forum. Your website is disabled at the moment.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I didnt see any pics. What were the pics of?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here's the pic. The letters obviously fake though, the 7th of august was a Tuesday.

mig.lathwood.co.uk...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join