It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is no joke! but i wish it was..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
[Edited on 17-4-2004 by PureDarren]

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
He does still read the forums...I have been in contact with him on ICQ...

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
PD

Not saying i don't believe you,some of my family are the same suddenly stopped talking about masonic things.As i started asking questions the more things i found out but then they cut me short.
Be interested if you find anything else,don't get caught!

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
does he have any other messengers besides ICQ? i'd like to talk to him

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm not aware of any other IM's he uses, other than he doesn't use MSN.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I use AIM Yahoo MSN

if he doesn't use those would you give him my e-mail

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Where is Freemason ? WE NEED HIM !

i agree !

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you still are doubting what this dud just posed then you are truly dumb as hell. A concertive would say well this is just speculation. F**k that!!!!!!! are you bilnd. I had a friend who told me that his professor had a metting at the pentagon on the 11th and it got canceled. The 11th is full of symbolism. !! is suppoesed to be the number for all that is out of order, chaous, ect. This is obviuos proof that the New World Order is upons us. Oh you still don't believe. Mabye when a Nuke hit us then you will believe.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
PureDarren,

If you are on the level...

It's a given that there is more to Sep 11 WTC attack than just the information provided by the Bush administration. If your father is privy to classified material then you're doing nothing less than "stealing" this info and making it public. Do you understand the seriousness of this action? I mean, this is great for people out of the loop to have access to confidential knowlege, but if I were your father in the same situation, you had better not get caught.

Before you post any more of your fathers private affairs, please decide what you are...bold or stupid.

Bold...continue to post more info about your father and his affairs.

Stupid...make this post your last one about dads secrets.

deleted

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well interesting indeed, however, and I could be wrong about this because of course different Grand Lodges do things a bit differently. But I would think this would be the same.

Your father is supposed to have been a Past Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Ireland or some such thing?

Well again, I'm not certain how they do it over there, but over here Past Grand Master Aprons have the 47th problem of Euclid on it, not a G.

Just a casual observance...please continue with your businesses.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Man you took a risk with posting this on here. Forget what dude said about you being bold or stupid. People need to know the TRUTH. Make sure you erase the history on your computer. Go to tools then internet options. I really hope you don't get caught because if you do you will get #ed up

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ugh since you all so willfully overlook my casual observance.

I think it's time I step up my guns!

One, that is not a Past Grand Master's Apron where I come from, probably NO WHERE in Masonry, so either you lie about your Father having been a PGM or you lie about this document, or 3...are totally confused.

Secondly, I can not find ANY information about the "Independance Loyalist Masonic Lodge" in Ireland or ANYWHERE...so maybe it doesn't exist...or maybe it does, I'll continue to look for it.

You need to present some real information (Lodge number what jurisdiction it is in) before this is even to become half way credible. Right now they are little more than printouts on fancy paper.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I regret to inform you, but the Grand Lodge of Ireland keeps a lovely and extensive list of all lodges in its jurisdiction online, and there is no such lodge as "Independence Loyalist Masonic Lodge" to be found there, or on the Grand Lodge of England's extensive list of all it's lodges, and all Grand Lodges of the entire world.

Nor is it even found on Yahoo

--It's hammer time.--

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
dude you have showed enough don't listen to these idiots

don't let theses epole get to u man. Like I said if you do post any more info you will raise the likely hood of you getting caught. If they don't beleive f**k them. The death toll for the 9/11 tragedy wouldn't have been as bad if they would have evacualted the second building after the first got hit. They told people that they have everything under control and to go back to work. That just goes to show how brain washed some people can be.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Try this out
Lodge No 155 Lodge Name INDEPENDANT LOYALISTS!

SOUTH DOWN IRELAND!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join