It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Key: Unlocking the Mystery of Giza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

For those interested, here is a link to my latest article published recently on GHMB:

The Orion Key: Unlocking the Mystery of Giza

Hope you find it of interest and I shall, of course, be here to respond to any questions/comments.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Thanks for posting this , I'm always eager to read new stuff on the Pyramids .

Bauval and Hancock are in a league of their own , as far as I'm concerned .

Will check out your link and comment further .

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That's pretty amazing stuff. Holy star-gazing clock watchers, Creighton! This is awesome. The world must have been devestated at that time. This could only have been done with knowledge having been passed down from a dissappeared culture, or from an offworld race that came from Orion.
Do you mind offering your own opinion as to what the signs are for? Why did they want us to pay attention to these dates? Or are they just being impressive and showing off their knowledge in making a cosmically aligned cemetary?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That is not a coincidence that the pyramids were built in that alignment.

Very good article, I learned something new about a topic I have had long interest in.

OP

S&F

SM

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have always found the idea that these were narcissistic tombs to be somewhat silly. Because a body was found in the pyramid does not necessarily mean it was meant for that purpose, as one could put a body in Wrigley Field, under the grass, when found 3000 years later what does it mean? They do line up with Orion, I think the reason is something more than symbolic. I would suggest they are stargates, ones that no longer work. If you wanted to visit a planet, but not really travel, you might set up a kind of dimensional elevator and this is what it might look like. Too see this, one needs to extricate the tomb idea, and the idea that they Egyptians built them rather than moved into them, then look closely at the shafts (why the shafts in a vanity tomb?). At one point the pyramids were powered up, and ones Soul essence was funneled back through the shaft to Orion, but to understand this you need to understand that those from Orion are not constructed the way most Earth Humans are, as such the process seems odd to us.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Very impressive, Scott, well thought out and quite convincing, all things being equal. If we are looking at a gigantic astral clock, isn't 26,000 years the main point, as this is said to be the time period for the Earth to make one circuit around the galaxy's center? If this is a reference point, what is it a reference point to? We all are familiar with the recent esoteric material regarding our near future crossing of the galaxy's ecliptic line and how it may relate to a flipping of the Earth's magnetic field, but how do we get from the theoretical to the concrete? There are some reports around on the Net that an unknown object has been found just lateral to the most left-hand star of Orion's belt. There are even reports that this area has been blacked out on Google Sky. Are the Orions coming back to Earth? Obviously there is room for speculation whichever way you want to go. Certainly we can draw no conclusions about why. Do you think the Early Egyptians figured these things out on their own or was there an exchange of information from the more distant past we don't know about or cannot prove?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
I have always found the idea that these were narcissistic tombs to be somewhat silly. Because a body was found in the pyramid does not necessarily mean it was meant for that purpose, as one could put a body in Wrigley Field, under the grass, when found 3000 years later what does it mean? They do line up with Orion, I think the reason is something more than symbolic. I would suggest they are stargates, ones that no longer work. If you wanted to visit a planet, but not really travel, you might set up a kind of dimensional elevator and this is what it might look like. Too see this, one needs to extricate the tomb idea, and the idea that they Egyptians built them rather than moved into them, then look closely at the shafts (why the shafts in a vanity tomb?). At one point the pyramids were powered up, and ones Soul essence was funneled back through the shaft to Orion, but to understand this you need to understand that those from Orion are not constructed the way most Earth Humans are, as such the process seems odd to us.

Spot on, spot on. I will read the article and post more about what I think, but your spot on in regard to the pyramids. I have always thought that these pyramids where machines at one time. And long time ago the builders of the machine had to leave and took apart the dangerous and critical pieces of the machine leaving the reactor/gate housing to be used again in the future and/or just as a shell not to be used again. There's a short novella that you should read called Think Like a Dinosaur. After reading that it got me thinking about the stargate issue more. It's about a race of dinosaur looking aliens (they look like velociraptors) that designed a network of quantum wormholes which enabled them to cheat and go to different planets instantaneously. They would scan a person or being and quantum teleport them (like a transporter) to the next desination, and after knowing they have completed the process they destroyed the copy/original at the start point. It went through how they where going to give this technology to the humans and have them operate a quantum wormhole hub in the network. But the some humans had issues with it and for them to have this technology they must always balance the equation which is destroying the original after the copy is made at the other end. They made it also into a episode of the Outer Limits back in 2001.

This Pyramid could have been used to harness the energies that was required to open a gate to another place or planet. What if they saw the start of the flooding cataclysm and decided to pull up their tents and leave this planet and while leaving making sure that the gate couldn't work after they left (heck the whole pyramid could be the gate and it opens in one of the rooms a dimensional fissure of some sort and people walk through). I've always wondered what Devlin and the other producer was thinking when they made Stargate the movie. Both where making movies along the line that aliens of some sort helped with the pyramids and then they both combined their resources and came up with Stargate.

Know lets think this through, they come here either via sublight ship or by a method of using tremendous energy to open some type of dimensional portal on this planet to allow beings and equipment of some sort to get here. Once here the settlers or aliens have to build the reactors and housing and devices to help maintain a bridge to their world or the whole network of gates so they spend time building up the culture here and people looking at them as gods with their abilities. Once they show them how to farm and build and such, they get them to help on projects by building the housings for their technology. Once built, they are able to maintain a stable gate/fissure without alot of energy and more beings from that system come and go as they please to this planet. In the meantime they are helping us build civilization across the planet, then the cataclysm comes. They leave and whatever was around over 10,000 years ago is either underwater and/or destroyed. And what we are seeing today is remnants of a long ago civilization that had help from the space beings who had to leave, but many of us forgot except in stories and legend and myth.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Excellent article.
Quite intriguing, well written, sound statements.

Sorry if this is considered off topic, but can you tell me whether or not you follow the work of Patrick Geryl? I would be rather interested in your opinion of his work regarding the pyramids.

Many thanks and again, an excellent article.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thanks, I'll read it later.

Does the Sphinx line up with the solstice in the age of Leo? Leo is possibly the only constellation in the sky that is clearly its namesake (a lion). In previous / other cultures, Leo is also lion. If the solstice does line up, then it must be a pointer.

As for the pyramids, they sure look like Orion's belt to me.

Egyptologist's are so blind. Dark Matter, Big Bang, Epicycles, etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadred
Very impressive, Scott, well thought out and quite convincing, all things being equal. If we are looking at a gigantic astral clock, isn't 26,000 years the main point, as this is said to be the time period for the Earth to make one circuit around the galaxy's center?

This rate of rotation means that the Solar System – which is 28,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way – completely orbits the galaxy about every 225 million years. The last time we were in the same place in our orbit, dinosaurs were just starting to appear on the Earth.

link

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
beautiful, Scott!
Thanks mate!
always love this stuff!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Emptiness Dancing, I really appreciate your correction. I must have been thinking of one rotation of "wobble" of the Earth through its' arc of declination. Thanks again, Rick

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't mean to rain on your parade, especially in light of your Coast to Coast interview and the recent publication of your new book... but... Orions belt has never aligned to all three pyramids of Giza, no matter how far you roll the clock backwards. Sorry, that is a mathematical fact, that many people, including myself, have test and found wanting. There is good news however I come bringing gifts.
(Though I've given all this information away for free, and have allowed others to claim parts of my discovery as their own, I do not allow others to make financial gain from my work, without talking to me first.)

If you go to this link, 2012 and the Pyramids of Giza. You will find the exact date the pyramids are pointing to in 2012. Not to mention the real part of Orion that that date in 2012 is honoring. Not to mention, NASA has known about this alignment for many years... Yet, they've never said one word about it, and purposely allowed the Orion Belt theory to hide this secret. Scott were all gonna find out if you're all about the truth, or if you're simply telling a story, the truth be damned.

Can't wait to read what you have to say, and yes I can provide pictures of those who tried and failed to get the belt of Orion to ever align to the pyramids of Giza. If pictures speak a thousands words, then the link I provided speaks for thousands and thousands of years!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

It would appear the link I provided no longer works... Interesting... Instead of creating a hyper link here is the url you can copy and past the information provided below into your web browser.

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/2012-and-the-pyramids-at-giza/

And if that fails simply Google "world-mysteries blog 2012 and the pyramids at giza"

--Charles Marcello

new topics

top topics

join