It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden new threats, old threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It's not surprising to me at least that he bombed our country. Took down the world trade centers and slammed a plane into the pentagon. It's inevitable that it will happen again.

What do we (as americans) expect from someone we paid to train and then left him stranded. I'm not by any means defending him, I'd personally like to get a whack at him, but our government did this to our country. With outside help of course, but all in all we can thank our wonderful leaders.

My idea? Catch him, take him around the united states to each city, and charge 5 bucks a punch. I think we could pretty much pay off the national debt with the money, and if you kill him........ oops!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We should catch him, kill him under rulings of disregarding international laws, and then sell his body parts for much, much money. We could sell Great Britian his right arm, Russia his left, Israel his right leg, South Korea his left leg, Ukraine his torso (hey, I like Ukraine), and we keep his head and preserve it with french fries up his nose.

[edit on 6-9-2004 by WaStEdDeAtH777]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
lol I like the idea about the french fries

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think Osama Bin Laden is death and has been death for a long time. The Al-Queada is using his name and so called messages to keep their followers together.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh I don't think he's dead.. at least not yet, but I have a feeling when our soldiers find him he will wish he was dead.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You know he needs medical care due to his kidney problems I don't understand how he can hide with a medical problem like that.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If you have money you can get whatever you need. His health problems are probably taken care of by his following, I'm sure he has a doctor or something travel around with him. Who knows. But when he hits us next, and he will strike again, I have a feeling it will be alot worse than 9-11

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It all depends on what situation we're in. Osama may attack directly in the US knowing that the US troops are in Iraq, creating American resentment towards the war in Iraq. Or, there's always the possibility that he'll wait for the troops to leave Iraq and then attack the new "law of the land".

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Osama deserves to be stabbed to death with a thumb tack...slow and painful...but, I think if captured - he should live and suffer as an example to other murderous psychos hiding beneath a cloak of religion...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No I don't think he'll attack Iraq. I think he'll hit us right here on American soil. Americans were so wound up at 9/11 and very cautious. Now we're lax again. We have the "we're the superpower of the world, noone can touch us" attitude. That was our problem with 9/11. I don't know about you but I sure didn't expect it and I was glued to CNN for weeks after it happened.

He'll hit, and I think it will be a whole lot worse than 9/11

new topics

top topics

join