It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN iReport: "Significant amounts of oil is floating ashore in the Florida Keys"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

CNN iReport: "Significant amounts of oil is floating ashore in the Florida Keys"

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com< br />

“Significant amounts of oil is floating ashore in the Florida Keys.”

“Canals of Duck Key located about half way down the Florida Keys.”

“Staining on boats, piers and docks.”

“There is a sheen on the water.”

“The smell of oil hangs in the air.”

“Dozens of clumps of oil stained grass floated by in the twenty minutes the canals were observed by this iReporter.”

“Coast Guard is currently setting up booms around Hawks Cay resort to protect the beaches.”

“Coast Guard personnel on Duck Key are not ready to blame this oil on the BP leak yet.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Another report of oil today in the Florida Keys. Oil, not just tar balls.:

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Just as BP is opening its second claims office in the Keys.

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
ONE.

Looks like some of it did in fact make it through the gulf loop, possibly through deepwater currents.

IF there is another leak naturally however. it could very well mean interior of the Earth is building pressure. The continuance of the Icelandic volcano on land and air was another correlated event geologically speaking.

It may be a good time to begin observation of pacific rim rifts as well as others in the world.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by DYepes]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

IF there is another leak naturally however. it could very well mean interior of the Earth is building pressure. The continuance of the Icelandic volcano on land and air was another correlated event geologically speaking.

Thank you. With all the high-tension threads here lately, this theory linking the Icelandic volcanoes to "naturally occurring" Gulf oil-leaks is the funniest thing I've read all day.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Ian

I do not understand what is so funny about oil leaks and other serious events that are affecting people's lives in an adverse way ?

Please explain...

Many thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Though its hard for some to relate such diverse subjects as iclandic vulcanism, and the BP oil spill, there may be some contorted path between the two.....
I have no idea what quantities of oil leeching from sands far below the atlantic surface it would take to set some kind of chain reaction that would lead to icelands volcanos, but coupled with all sorts of reports of newly active volcanos and earthquakes as well,perhaps there is some shifting going on down below us of a larger nature than weve ever seen?
perhaps if one took into account the total volume of the worlds oil production it may be causative to some extent......many will poo poo this....
To me it seems as if i am recieveing some kind of data overload that is intensifying in nature and leads me into making all kinds of connections between things ive not heretofor heard of, let alone juxtaposed with other crises in the offing...
News in general is not very good these days...
One looks for positives but rarely are they emphasised...
I begin to wonder if the mental outlook of the world is being manipulated inadvertently (as well as deliberately)by the news medias.
Perhaps we are getting rather more than we have bargained for in return for the instant communications we have in place nowdays......?
I believe we may all be seriously out of balance as human beings to the point of not being rational any longer.....
There are those who have met this head on,(they all seem pitifully overwhelmed with the immensity of the problems weve created for opurselves...) ....and those who seem to go on blythely ignoring the host of negative reports which cascade through our living rooms day and night.
(They all seem like they are living in a dream world where infinitly inconsequentials are paramount somehow....)
At any rate there definately may be some relationship in my books....though i have no idea what that may be....i do have speculations...
To each and every action there is an equal and opposite re-action....

[edit on 3-6-2010 by stirling]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

There is a very real link between volcanism/earthquakes and oil seep.

www.heatingoil.com...

www.nzherald.co.nz...

and not only is there an active volcano in Iceland but in central America and in Ecuador.

This may be a large planet to us but it is ONE interconnected thing not just a group of regions. To think that volcanism cannot effect the oil situation in the gulf ignores many yrs of the contrary being true.

A lot of hot topics lately and some folks say stay cool, but I am of the opinion it is time to get as hot as the rhetoric and start doing some things.
IMO it is getting time to "force" their hand and start shining some light into those dark cracks that disasters like this are bred.
N.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
We need to boycott them and all their products and service stations until they fix the pipe. Here is a link please comment star and flag!!!!!!!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join