It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid Code

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As far as there being a hidden code yet to be found in the Pyramids this belief has been around awhile, way before Dan Brown hidden code stuff. It was the basis of the Jehovah Witnesses beliefs in the beginning. This idea faded from their books and teachings with the passing of their first leader. But prior to that, it was a staple, that the pyramids had hidden messages built into their structures.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Who are you to misquote or misrepresent your teacher?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Who are you to misquote or misrepresent your teacher?

i do not think i misquoted or misrepresented my teacher(s). i think i better honor them by adding up all i learned from them and all they tried to teach me. what good is one teacher when no alternative perspective exists for contrast or comparison? but, don't make getting second opinions the norm for each and every scenario, i think.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Pyramids found around the world.

I do apologize for the amount of time this has taken me. But as I have been researching this on and off for years, and as such, I have moved around a bit. Due to this I have managed to lose a lot of information that I had kept on my on my PC along with problems that I had with our computer (virus’s, failed hard drive and so on).
I will also admit that I am driven by emotion on a lot of what I post and can sometimes get myself into trouble over this. Hence this update.
I also had to walk away from this thread for a bit as there was a particular poster that was pinging me off a little with their misunderstanding of the Bible and its history when it came to Egypt (not mentioning Pyramids in the Bible does not mean they didn’t exist hence does not constitute a fact at all - Christian tradition states that we are ony around 6oooo years old - but the proof shows different)J
Then I have started and stopped and started and stopped and it goes on. Hopefully this will be the last time.

What we all have to keep in mind that there are many a differing scientific POV - there are enough POV’s to state that there are issues with the current presented time line for the history of not only Egypt, but our entire World. There are many Geologist’s, Scientist, Archeologists and so on that dispute the current presented theory. Some of these people have high regard within their community. Can they all be lying?
As a side note - a student studying Archeology can not pass their exams unless they test correctly on the “”provided” , and taught answers. Question must be answered according to what it says in the text books.

Before I go into Buried Pyramids and so on I would like to present a little bit of information regarding Aging of the Pyramid along with the Sphinx in Egypt.

According to the current Archeological theory, we are told that history is as such:
The Great Pyramid was built around 4600 years ago, in the early Dynastic Period of the Old Kingdom. Finishing around 2560 BC, built by Kufu. This theory is based on Graffiti that was found within the Pyramid and also Carbon Dating.
The Sphinx is estimated to be 5000 years old, built around 2500 BC by Kafra, that makes it around 5000 years old. The Sphinx has been dated as “possibly” around the time of Chephren built after Kufu’s apparent “Great Pyramid”. The Sphinx has also been discovered in South and South East Asia.

It is also stated - by many whom have managed to study the Egyptian Pyramids - that what we are being told, and how these items are being dated along with Oo Artifacts, do not allow for the common belief that the Pyramids are up to 4600 years ago as we are led to believe.
Then we have the case of the Archeologist / Egyptian Shamans and Wisdom carriers/keepers that have been saying we have been fooled into the belief that Commonly taught ideas of Egypt’s history are COMPLETELY wrong. That it was a joke on us Westerners!! (This is stated in the videos that are attached to this thread).

Graffiti:
Apparently the Great Pyramids age is to be determined by the Graffiti that is inside, in the Relieving Chamber, which is above the Kings Chamber.
This Graffiti was discovered by Colonel Howard Vyse in 1837. The graffiti contained references Kufu.
Col. Howard had been searching for many years for anything to date the Pyramids, but his searches bore no fruit. Then from out of nowhere, a discovery, which some opinions state that it should have been found upon the initial inspection of the Great Pyramid - of Graffiti.
The strangest part to it all was that the Graffiti was discovered only in those structures that Col. Howard had opened? Also the chambers just below the Kings Chamber remained untouched., and there were no other markings.
There is some conjecture that its possible the Graffiti was placed there by either Col. Howard, one of his reps or workers. Rather astonishingly there is also the little known fact that no carbon dating has been done on the paint that was used to do the Graffiti. Why is this?

Within the history of the Pyramids there is what is called an Inventory Stele that was released or even somewhat copied off another manuscript by Kufu. The Stele details what Kufu found.
The Great Pyramid and,
The Sphinx.
Kufu also made note of the fact that he refurbished The Great Pyramid, which, was to be used as a temple dedicated to Isis.
What is also interesting about the Stele, is that it details what had happened to the head of the Sphinx - Kufu says that it was hit by Lightening, which in turn took off part of the head of the Sphinx.
There is also NO other written reference as to whom built and where the Sphinx came from. Why?
Egyptians traditionally say that restoration was completed by Thutmosis IV.
The Stele says that Thutmosis was hunting and became tired and slept under the Sphinx. As the night wore on he dreamt that the Sphinx would reward him if Thutmosis removed the sand from around it and restored it to its former glory.
The reason the Sphinx is associated with Kafra is due to an inscription that has been “partially” deciphered. The inscription - on line 13 contains the first syllable to Karfa’s name only (read Khaf) - much more can not be deciphered due to the amounts of corrosion that are present.
There is much debate as to the age of the Sphinx and whom built it.
Though Geologists are now pinpointing the scene and are stating that water erosion on and around the Sphinx shows that it was built around 10500 BC. But this evidence, by current Egyptologists, is ignored.

www.skepticworld.com...

During this period of history, Kufu was building the Mastabe Fields for his Senior Officials – but - at this time, Kufu was to have been building the Great Pyramid.
When you think of both of these great feats and you do the mathematic with regard to building the Mastabe and the Pyramids, you will find that it would have been impossible for him to provide the type of Manpower he needed to build all of these monuments at the same time, let alone supply enough resources.
What The Stele does confirm though is that Kufu built the smaller Pyramids for his family – next to the Great Pyramid.

Carbon Dating issues:
This brings us to Carbon Dating issues. Which are many, and will be detailed a little later.
But firstly we need to look at how they dated the Pyramids and the Sphinx.
The Stele states that the Pyramids were refurbished at the time of Kufu’s reign, these stones are the stones that were used on the outside of the Pyramids.
What is common knowledge and debated is that when carbon dating was carried out, it was done on the outer stones, NOT from the original stone blocks.
Carbon dating of the Sphinx was

The problems that have been presented with carbon dating are as follows:
- What is the root ratios of carbon (12) and radio carbon(14), especially if you do NOT know the rate of decay! You can not date something that you do not know the original root ratio for to start with!
- Contamination over time. It’s a known fact that the older the specimen the more contamination it will have from outside sources. The probability of this is extremely high and a KNOWN fact.
- It is very common for different laboratories using the SAME equipment (even the use of accelerator mass spectrometry does not guarantee a similar result across the board)\ to give different ages for the same artifact.
- One shocking example of Carbon dating foo-bars can be found with Mollusk Dating. When dating was applied to the Shells - they were found to be from 2000 years old to over 24000 years old. The problem presented with this find - the Mollusk’s were still alive!

Now to the topic of Buried Pyramids.

I will say that I did incorrectly state one thing – and that is that there are still Pyramids buried under the “sand“. I would like to restate that its just not the sand that they are buried under, it could be almost anything, some obvious but for some reason a blind eye was turned, some not quite so.

A note to those that are reading this, I have placed a lot of information with regards to structures that have been discovered buried or just ignored over the years. I present this information in support of my, and others, theory.
There have many Pyramids discovered buried over the last 10-15 years. The locations of these buried Pyramids include:
Spain,
Slovenia,
Italy and
Serbia.
This is to name just a few.
The only Continent that has not had Pyramids “confirmed” is Australia, but this is not without some evidence being present to show that there is the possibility of them existing in Australia.

www.clubconspiracy.com...

books.google.com.au... jsVkVw&hl=en#v=onepage&q=Does%20Australia%20have%20pyramids&f=false

www.freerepublic.com...

There is also some speculation that there are around 10 “unreported” Pyramids located in Australia, but this is still to be confirmed.

skeptica.dk...

The main ones that I wish to turn your attention to are in the following links, a simple google search gives you these results, and more. I am also aware that some of these site are considered “NOT“ main strea,. But some of them present really good research articles that demand your attention:

www.world-pyramids.com...

blog.hotelclub.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

General images of Pyramids:

www.google.com.au...:en-US
fficial&q=Pyramids+of+the+World&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=3D0c Tf2xCcn4caD6scwK&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CDQQsAQwAg&biw=1280&bih=834

Pyramids / structures discovered buried under the sand:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

ancientlosttreasures.yuku.com...

spiritofmaat.com...

Pyramids found under water:

veda.wikidot.com...

www.science-frontiers.com...

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
www.underwatertimes.com...

Pyramids found in the jungle:

mystery.bf-1.com...

www.atitlansol.com...

www.youtube.com...

wn.com...

vodpod.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

Pyramids found buried under dirt and gravel:

www.unexplainedearth.com...

www.talkingpyramids.com...

Other Tid Bits:

www.viewzone.com...

www.viewzone.com...

www.viewzone.com...

www.viewzone2.com...

There is so much information out there to dispute current theory with regard to our history.
It has now come to the point where its now very easy for the Layman to teach himself from information that seems to be readily available at the touch of a button. No longer do the “ Elite” or “Rich” or whatever you want to call them control the information and this is enough to cause a great deal of doubt on the matter of our history as those Laymen search more and more for answers, and voice their doubts about the presented history of our civilization.
More are voicing these concerns regarding our history with out worry or concern for whom listens, just so long as someone does. Information and self taught people can be the downfall of TPTB.

One more comment that I do wish to add is that with all of the discoveries of Pyramids / Structures and Oo parts that we have found over the last few years - again I state that not mentioning this in the bible does not state that they didn’t exist until later in our history or that we are only 6000 years old as taught by our historians / the Bible.
There is a lot of history that the bible has missed out on - and this seems to be one of thoseJ If we are still finding Pyramids / Structures and Oo parts now - that are dating (rather precariously to be over 10000 years old or older) does that not tell you that there is more going on than meets the eye.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
As a side note - a student studying Archeology can not pass their exams unless they test correctly on the “”provided” , and taught answers. Question must be answered according to what it says in the text books.

Have you studied archaeology and know this to be a fact?

I ask, because I've had an archaeology course.

The Great Pyramid was built around 4600 years ago, in the early Dynastic Period of the Old Kingdom. Finishing around 2560 BC, built by Kufu. This theory is based on Graffiti that was found within the Pyramid and also Carbon Dating.

No, it's not based on the graffiti. Nor is it based on carbon dating. You can't carbon date a stone.

It's based on written material and artifacts found in the temple compound that surrounded the Great Pyramid and its smaller associated pyramids right next to it (within the walls that surround that temple) as well as historical tradition AND other material. The food and pots from the workmen's town that was nearby were carbon dated.

The Sphinx is estimated to be 5000 years old, built around 2500 BC by Kafra, that makes it around 5000 years old. The Sphinx has been dated as “possibly” around the time of Chephren built after Kufu’s apparent “Great Pyramid”.

Actually, mainstream archaeology says "we don't know. Our best estimate is that it was built by one of the pyramid builders but there's no solid evidence of who or when." And Chepheren is the Hellenized name for Khufu.

The Sphinx has also been discovered in South and South East Asia.

Got a source for that?

Then we have the case of the Archeologist / Egyptian Shamans and Wisdom carriers/keepers that have been saying we have been fooled into the belief that Commonly taught ideas of Egypt’s history are COMPLETELY wrong. That it was a joke on us Westerners!! (This is stated in the videos that are attached to this thread).

I'm not sure I understand you. Egyptians had priests... they didn't practice shamanism. We have a lot of the books that they wrote. I don't know about the archaeologist you quoted -- do they have a name? We can look them up to see how long they've been studying Egypt.

The strangest part to it all was that the Graffiti was discovered only in those structures that Col. Howard had opened? Also the chambers just below the Kings Chamber remained untouched., and there were no other markings.

Those are workmen's marks (and there are some others). It's okay to put a mark saying which team is going to be moving the block on the block itself... as long as it doesn't show up inside where everyone can see it.

Vyse's hieroglyph records are actually pretty bad. I had a look at what he copied for the Queen's Chamber and it's clearly very wrong (he draws a generalized 'bird' sign... but the Egyptians had over 10 different birds they used in their writing that stood for different sounds, from the hawk to the sparrow, goose, ibis, crested ibis, cormorant, and more.) He found a mark, yes, but since he didn't copy the other material correctly, I trust the photograph more than his.

The "untouched" may not be true. The pyramid was broken into many times; sometimes the ones coming in to steal stuff used dynamite.

There is some conjecture that its possible the Graffiti was placed there by either Col. Howard, one of his reps or workers. Rather astonishingly there is also the little known fact that no carbon dating has been done on the paint that was used to do the Graffiti. Why is this?

There's not enough paint to take a sample without damaging it.

Within the history of the Pyramids there is what is called an Inventory Stele that was released or even somewhat copied off another manuscript by Kufu. The Stele details what Kufu found. The Great Pyramid and,
The Sphinx.

Inventory Stele was made some 1100 years after the Great Pyramid. It's not really associated with the pyramid other than it makes those claims about Khufu.

Kufu also made note of the fact that he refurbished The Great Pyramid, which, was to be used as a temple dedicated to Isis.

"Isis" was not used as a name until 200 years after he died and none of the temples next to the pyramid are for the daughter of Khufu. The pyramid's interior (about the size of a modern bedroom) is not large enough to be used as a temple.

Though Geologists are now pinpointing the scene and are stating that water erosion on and around the Sphinx shows that it was built around 10500 BC. But this evidence, by current Egyptologists, is ignored.

Actually, this was proposed a few decades ago (1990) by Robert Schoch and was discussed (both sides of the evidence) by geologists, hydrologists, and Egyptologists. Testing was performed in several places and evidence gathered and the eventual conclusion was that this was not correct but Schoch disagrees with the results that others came up with.

His recent paper also promotes some comet bombardments which have not been supported by evidence.
www.robertschoch.com...

During this period of history, Kufu was building the Mastabe Fields for his Senior Officials – but - at this time, Kufu was to have been building the Great Pyramid.

He didn't build them. Their families built them for these officials. It wasn't done at once, but over the period of 250 years or more. Many of the tombs are of officials who served under several pharaohs.

Carbon Dating issues:
This brings us to Carbon Dating issues. Which are many, and will be detailed a little later.
But firstly we need to look at how they dated the Pyramids and the Sphinx.
The Stele states that the Pyramids were refurbished at the time of Kufu’s reign, these stones are the stones that were used on the outside of the Pyramids.
What is common knowledge and debated is that when carbon dating was carried out, it was done on the outer stones, NOT from the original stone blocks.

You can't carbon date rocks. Only living things.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
1/64 - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/16

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

There are many Geologist’s, Scientist, Archeologists and so on that dispute the current presented theory. Some of these people have high regard within their community. Can they all be lying?

This is a rather vague statement. In general, any theory has its problems. Just because someone is disputing some part of a theory, does not mean that the entire theory is wrong. Just because some part of a theory is disputed does not mean that the disputed part is in fact wrong. To dispute a theory or part of a theory is a normal thing to do in science. To be scientific a theory must be falsifiable. Theories need to be tested and they are tested often. That is good.

In regards to the grafitti in the relieving chambers, Vyse could not have put the marks there himself. The Rosetta stone was only deciphered fully in 1822. Vyse made the discovery in 1837. The hieroglyphics could not be read at Vyse's time. The grafitti goes around corners and down cracks showing that the grafitti was placed there by the people that built the pyramids. It was on the blocks at the time of constructing the pyramids.

It's not true that all geologists agree with this statement. In fact, isn't it true that this is a claim made by very few geologists. The issue is a rate-time-amount problem with the rate being indeterminate and yet using it as it were a well known value.

Everything including carbon dating has its uncertainties. Listing uncertainties does not mean that these issues are important here. For example, you mention that dating can provide different ages for an object. Do you ever show that the dates are different, but within the uncertainty of the measurement taken? No. Ask 10 people to measure someone's height and you get 10 different answers. The answers may all be different, but they are likely to all be within the uncertainty of such a measurement.

One shocking example of Carbon dating foo-bars can be found with Mollusk Dating. When dating was applied to the Shells - they were found to be from 2000 years old to over 24000 years old. The problem presented with this find - the Mollusk’s were still alive!

Can you provide a link to this claim?

Slovenia

You claim that there is a buried pyramid in Slovenia. Are you referring to the hill in Bosnia, which is not a pyramid? It's a hill with an interesting shape and the hoaxer over there yelling pyramid is a fraud.

I am also aware that some of these site are considered “NOT“ main strea,. But some of them present really good research articles that demand your attention:

You are relying on pitiful sources here for your information. These are places often repeating the same hooey over and over again. There are loads of claims with no backing.

In with all of the nonsense places you do place links to some repectable sources such as the National Geographic site. Here we read that a known pyramid was buried by sand. The height of the sand was 25 feet. That was not the height of the pyramid which was largely destroyed. To claim that a pyramid was buried by sand is true, but misleading since the pyramid was not intact.

It has now come to the point where its now very easy for the Layman to teach himself from information that seems to be readily available at the touch of a button.

Actually, it has become easier for the hoaxer and fraud to disseminate rubbish. In an academic environment there is the constant challenging of theories and the discovery of new information. New information means going back to the main concepts and challenging what is believed to be correct. New ideas and the truth do not originate from fringe theories based on hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The Pyramid Code is a documentary series of 5 episodes that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic sites around the world looking for clues to matriarchal consciousness,
The series is based on the extensive research done in 23 trips to Egypt and 50 other countries around the world by Dr. Carmen Boulter in the Graduate Division of Educational Research at the University of Calgary.
The Pyramid Code features interviews with prominent scholars and authors in multidisciplinary fields: geology, physics, astrophysics, archeology, biological engineering, magnetic field theory, hieroglyphics, and Egyptology.
The series explores penetrating questions: Who were the ancients and what did they know? Could the pyramids be much older than traditional Egyptology would have us believe? Could it be that the ancients were more technologically advanced than we are today? Why do we have so little understanding of the ancient Egyptians?
Are there still secrets hidden in plain sight? Do new discoveries force the issue of establishing a new chronology? Are there little known sites that provide clues to a new understanding of our distant past? Are we really the most advanced civilization to ever live on Earth?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just discovered this video yesterday and just finished watching it..
Am a bit stunned by it as it ties in with a recent thread of mine and how I've been thinking and feeling about "all of this"..

I know a few posters in this thread have already seen my thread, but if anyone else wishes to see why I'm linking these two threads together, then please follow ... This link to an even more ancient period

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when they suggest in the video an age of about 35,000 years.. roughly the same age as the Chauvet cave paintings..

Coincidence??

I think not..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I did check out the other thread. This is an excellent example of pareidolia. You've managed to pick out the rump of an animal in a palimpsest and see and explosion. You've managed to take something that looks nothing like a map and assigned places to it.

The next oddity is that this is a multiple layered image.

That is why it is called a palimpsest.

Several things to note here, firstly, the right side of the vase seems to have been painted over with white in order to hide the edge

If you recall early in the documentary, the spelunkers realized the antiquity of their find due to mineral deposition over the images.

Did these people have extreme map making skills or were they actually able to view the earth from above? Did they have flight.. or, dare I say it, space flight? I began another search for star charts or anything that might give me a clue to answer this..

There are no artifacts associated with the find that suggest anything other than a stone age technology. The odd map you have selected reveals not an image associated with an actual view of the Earth and yet you jump to the odd idea that there was space flight. That's weird to say the least.

If you want to go past pareidolia show us some technology such as a ceramic, plastic, textile, metal, or even paint that is beyond stone age capability. Why would a self respecting astronaut resort to the sort of paints used by these painters? Why would they resort to the sorts of tools they did to apply the paint? Why would they create such a poorly drawn map of Africa and Europe?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

If you want to go past pareidolia show us some technology such as a ceramic, plastic, textile, metal, or even paint that is beyond stone age capability. Why would a self respecting astronaut resort to the sort of paints used by these painters? Why would they resort to the sorts of tools they did to apply the paint? Why would they create such a poorly drawn map of Africa and Europe?

If any of those materials (except for the paint as i cannot touch the paint in the caves to get it tested) were used, then they would not be here now..
It seems you've completely missed the point of what I've said and presented in order to try to 'shut me up'.

Since the 1950s, one billion tons of plastic have been discarded and may persist for hundreds or even thousands of years

en.wikipedia.org...

did you miss the part about the caves being sealed up around 20,000 years ago?
Also, who is to say that the people before us had any need for your above mentioned examples.. they may not have needed any of that. They may very well have had some other forms of materials that we are unaware of.

The reason why they made such a badly drawn map (along with hiding all the other images) is explained in the thread. Or didn't you read it?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

If any of those materials (except for the paint as i cannot touch the paint in the caves to get it tested) were used, then they would not be here now..
It seems you've completely missed the point of what I've said and presented in order to try to 'shut me up'.

Of course those materials would still be there. The paints are there and the make up of the paint is discussed in the documentary. Think about how the images were dated. Bones are still there so why not materials that are even more resilient such as ceramics, plastics, glass, and many alloys and metals?

I certainly read what you presented and I did not miss the numerous suppositions and oversights such as the paintings being made on unaltered surfaces of rock. That's hardly the sign of anything more advanced than a stone age culture.

did you miss the part about the caves being sealed up around 20,000 years ago?
Also, who is to say that the people before us had any need for your above mentioned examples.. they may not have needed any of that. They may very well have had some other forms of materials that we are unaware of.

The reason why they made such a badly drawn map (along with hiding all the other images) is explained in the thread. Or didn't you read it?

The sealing of the cave is what preserved the paintings in the beautiful state they are in today. That is why they were accidentally discovered by spelunkers only recently. Of course, I recall that being mentioned.

Everything in the cave is representative of a stone age culture tells us that it was painted by a stone age culture. The grace and beauty of the paintings which show animals possible even in motion, or suggestive of motion tells all that they were too adept at their work to produce such a shoddy "map of Africa" which you claim exists.

I admit that I was only able to stomach some of the ramblings. The mountain range you don't name are the Atlas mountains. Please give us the location of this "crater"

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It's funny how a 'map' that you claim to not exist somehow led me to an area which contains an image that resembles an all too well known Egyptian image.. oh, and how it can only be clrearly seen from the sky..

anyway, you want the location..you got it..

co-ords are at bottom of picture..
and just one other bit of info.. this was captured at a height of 24km..
edit on 21-1-2013 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

It's funny how a 'map' that you claim to not exist somehow led me to an area which contains an image that resembles an all too well known Egyptian image.. oh, and how it can only be clrearly seen from the sky..

There obviously is no map there just as there are no whales living in cloud patterns.

As far as this shape on the surface Earth matching a symbol, well that is pretty far fetched as well.

The terrain which you reference is far east of the Beirut which you show as the eastern end of your supposed map. It is 1,300 miles east of Beirut. Your Supposed map is about twice that distance across.

So how are you connecting these two? On the one hand you've got a supposed map that looks nothing like the terrain despite the wonderful animal portraits being done so well and you have an off the map mountain that you think looks like a symbol.

There are much better examples of pareidolia. Try this:
talesfromthelou.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join