It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid Code

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I had a hunt around on ATS and could not see these vids posted anywhere else.
Sorry if they have been, and I missed them

The reason that I posted this is because I feel that this is truly one of the finer presentations that I have seen in some time. What they explain and the way they explain it, ALONG with the way they have presented their "facts"is beautifully done.

I also apologize, but I dont understand how to use the quote system when it comes to others articles, so I am trying this the best way I can.

The Pyramid Code Link to Official Web Site:

www.pyramidcode.com...

Quote from Site:

The Pyramid Code is a documentary series of 5 episodes that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic sites around the world looking for clues to matriarchal consciousness, ancient knowledge and sophisticated technology in a Golden Age. The series is based on the extensive research done in 23 trips to Egypt and 50 other countries around the world by Dr. Carmen Boulter in the Graduate Division of Educational Research at the University of Calgary.

The Pyramid Code features interviews with prominent scholars and authors in multidisciplinary fields: geology, physics, astrophysics, archaeology, bilogical engineering, magnetic field theory, hieroglyphics, and Egyptology. The series explores penetrating questions:

* Who were the ancients and what did they know?
* Could the pyramids be much older than traditional Egyptology would have us believe?
* Could it be that the ancients were more technologically advanced than we are today?
* Why do we have so little understanding of the ancient Egyptians?
* Are there still secrets hidden in plain sight?
* Do new discoveries force the issue of establishing a new chronology?
* Are there little known sites that provide clues to a new understanding of our distant past?
* Are we really the most advanced civilization to ever live on Earth?

EPISODES

1. The Band of Peace
2. High Level Technology
3. Sacred Cosmology
4. The Empowered Human
5. A New Chronology

Link to videos:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by The_Seeker]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Here's the video

I've seen it before. Not sure if it's been posted on ATS before, but the they'll love these videos...all the elements are there.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

LOL Thanks so much for that. I am terrible at embedding and the like.

I was very surprised and impressed at the way they did it.

A lot of other doco's that present this information, IMO, seem to always make fun of their findings, and dont seem to correlate all of the information in a manner that is understandable or its done in a way that you only get tid bits of the information and then it seems to get totally debunked by some wannabe archeologist

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Hiya Seeker. There's a few things in the videos I'd dispute, but I think it's bad manners when a member comes into a new thread early and tries to nuke it. I've nuked a few threads and the last one left a bad taste in the mouth! It was a low. For that reason, I haven't done it for months.

I've also been nuked in a couple of threads and didn't like it for a few reasons!

On a positive, I really enjoyed the footage of Djedefre's pyramid at Abu Rawash. I've got the last video still to see

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Its good to get differing opinions on what others see and the research that you or whomever has done.

Look everyone has an opinion so I really dont mind, so long as its done in a friendly manner.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
F'd & the S. Loved the videos.

I've never seen this series, but it seems that most of the topics discussed within have been covered to some degree or another in other videos or other threads. Regardless, it doesn't take anything away from the topic and is a very well done documentary. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I need to check it out, but it is something I haven't seen before.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I tip my hat to you sir! It's good to see some respect being shown to fellow members who have obviously put some effort into a post.

That said, bring him down! We want blood!!

Just kidding. I'm sure if you address said points of contest with tact they will be well received.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

Can we change that to bring "Her" down

I am interested to find out how others do interpret the information, which in some cases brings forth new ideas. And its not a discussion if no one says or analyzes the post!
Sometimes we learn things that way as well

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

When you ASSUME you make an ASS of U and ME.

Unfortunately in this case the only ass is me.

I will now end the off-topic posting and go forth to make an ass of myself in many more threads.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Nice and informative great post

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
O.K. I watched all five episodes.

In my opinion:

The pyramids are probably older than accepted.

The pyramids were built for a purpose not yet known by western science.

The individual blocks were probably poured with a concrete rather than carved from stone.

There is a correlation between the positions of the pyramids and celestial events.

Whomever built the pyramids were much more advanced than we give them credit for.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am watching the videos right now, just finished the first episode and 5 minutes in the 2nd episode "Dr" Carmen Boulter "PhD" said it...

"We don't have the technology to build the Pyramids now, not even close. We are not the most evolved we've ever been"

I feel compelled to subscribe to this, once a few questions are adequately answered of course:

1. did the ancient Egyptians go to the Moon and back?

2. Where is the evidence of more advanced technology?

3. What form/shape did it have?

4. Was the ancient Egyptian Internet faster/better than ours?

5. Who was leading, in ancient Egypt, in heart transplants? Magdi Yakub's Great^100-grand father perhaps?

6. What did they use on their roads to prevent them from errosion? We have not found any asphalt on them so far so it had to be something else.

7. Had they measured the speed of light and if so, how accurately?

8. Did their cannons fire their projectiles further than ours? Were said projectiles more destructive? What about planes and submarines?

9. Did ancient Egyptian satellites cover the entire planet?

10. did they use wireless communication? We have no evidence for wire-"full" so it must have been wireless

11. Was their chemistry more advanced than ours? Was their steel better? Their medicine? their household chemicals (detergents, insecticides, etc)?

12. Let's talk genetic engineering, what was their level of development in that area? Did they have the cure for cancer? HIV? Mad Cow disease?

There are way more questions here but I will stop at these. these are NOT pointed towards the OP, in any way, these are for "Dr" Boulter. And, one last thing, until next year, "may" simply won't cut it. It is June already and she has to come up with something more tangible, even on a literal level.

Back to see the rest! Good job bringing this to our attention OP!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just finished watching the entire series. Wow. Great research and presentation. Loved it. Thanks for sharing as I hadn't seen these before.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I believe this five part series is well over five years old now, so many of its ideas have come to light and been disgust.

That said it should be pointed out main stream televison including cable, the "documentary channel" removed, have refused to air. Not a suprise because it dares to think outside the box.

A good watch worth the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I am interested to find out how others do interpret the information, which in some cases brings forth new ideas. And its not a discussion if no one says or analyzes the post!

I'd offer feedback, but, honestly, I don't have the time to sit through videos.

An interesting "conspiracy" angle to videos is that when we process visual information in our brain, most of our processing goes towards viewing and understanding that visual info... and other areas of our brain functions minimize. Something that is "off" (in terms of how they put things together and the types of evidence) is easily spotted in text. In videos you get caught up in the moment and the sensemaking part of your brain can forget the little clues easily.

I'm sure there's some text out there that I can read, though.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maegnas
I am watching the videos right now, just finished the first episode and 5 minutes in the 2nd episode "Dr" Carmen Boulter "PhD" said it...

"We don't have the technology to build the Pyramids now, not even close. We are not the most evolved we've ever been"

Neither statement is true.

There's the large pyramid hotel in Vegas, constructed of glass and other materials. The Hoover Dam is far larger (in terms of amount of stone and concrete moved.) So is the Great Wall of China. The Dubai towers are more architecturally complex.

If we really wanted to build a pyramid the size of the Giza one (say, Bill Gates wanted it built) it could be up in a matter of 5 years. Quarrying stone goes much faster with modern machines than it does with hand tools, trucks and tractors move faster than a work crew of humans, and cranes can lift large weights hundreds of times faster (and without getting tired) than humans can.

As to "evolved"... someone please define "evolved"? If you mean spiritually, they were far more "superstitious" than we (all you have to do to confirm this is look up the many spells they had.)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

and dont' forget nuclear reactors. yeah i'm in teh same boat with you there. their technology was different for sure. but it can't be that much better because they're dead.

as far as the hand tools go, i'm pretty sure you can't bevel granite and create perfect 90 degree angles with a copper chisel.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just wanted to chime in and say this is a must see! One of the best I have seen on the Pyramids. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
OK, I am done watching the whole thing and I have a few things to observe about it.

1. About precessional chronologies, we're dealing with periodically occurring phenomena here, right? So, we need to be very careful (and very brave at times). there are two factors that can "ruin" our best intentions; specific "targets" to an alignment and the first observance of such alignments.

If there is absolutely undisputed evidence of so and so temple being aligned with so and so star (or planet or galaxy or whatever) we still need to determine in which particular "cycle" this was observed and date the structure properly. In this case, dating the Sphinx, the geologist in the series went back 2-4,000 years from accepted dates while the "independent" archaeologist (I think it was) went as far as one and a half circles back, roughly 37,000 years ago. well, I must say he is a coward!! Why stop there? Why not go further back? The alignment worked back then as it works today (or as it will work when the cycle is completed again). why not 297,000 years ago? why not 26,297,000 years ago? If "accepted" science suppresses the "truth" it must do it as a whole, ALL branches involved must be in on it, no? So, WHY use some parts of the "accepted" science as true, to make your points, and deny others as falsified? In the end, why be so COWARD as to not extend your view of how science works today in ALL aspects involved??

2. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.

Throughout the 5 episodes there was a clear and "stated" desire to challenge "accepted" views, that's alright and there is nothing wrong with that. Where things start to get "sour" is when you hear all these "theories" presented as "might have been", "may" (May is over, it will be "valid" again next year
), "perhaps", "possible" and other "certainties". So, why abandon a view that is supported by SOME evidence for another that is not? Claiming something is so and so does NOT make it so and so. Claiming that it COULD be so and so also does NOT make it so and so. PROVING that something is so and so makes it so and so, but this series failed to provide any solid proof. It had some good ideas but no proof (more like food for thought until new evidence comes up, under which light it was an excellent endeavor).

3. 2012 (it had to make an appearance!!)

I wonder, what will all the prophets of disaster do December 22nd, 2012 when they will be out of work? Will they blame TPTB? Will they blame the Mayas? Will they blame those that do not believe them, thus casting negative energy on their preachings?

4. What we refer to when we talk of "humans"?

I always though that by "humans" we meant modern humans, or Homo Sapiens Sapiens. In this series it was said that the earliest human remains are set to about 3.5 million years ago, if I heard it correctly? So, what is regarded "in the human line of evolution" but is largely just a slightly more clever ape is "elevated" to modern human? I know this may apply to some (or perhaps many) in our species today (especially if you ask their wives
) but still, there a huge "gap" between hominids and modern humans. To distort scientific facts this way to promote a theory (and then leaving the theory as lame as only 36,000 years ago when you opened a window for at least 100s of thousands years) is moronic at best. If one makes such statements and uses them as arguments for, then another can do the same (distort scientific facts) to argue against - and you cannot protest the practice since you used it first!!

Last but not least, an observation that i have made elsewhere on the same subject but I will make here too, as I feel it is needed.
We try to interpret ancient things through our modern mindset and it is obvious we face problems. Most people "choke up" when faced with the "mechanical" problem of cutting granite (or diorite or whatever other hard stone) with copper and stone tools, polishing said granite, transporting it a few 100s of miles and placing it in its proper place. Why? Because the "cost" is too much FOR US! We find it incomprehensible to devote thousands of lives and their whole effort to something apparently without meaning or purpose other than religious or ritual (or monumental). One cannot fathom how some individuals would toil for years on end to produce the perfect piece of polished crystal or toil for years to cut absolutely straight lines in the hardest of stones or arrange huge stone blocks so tightly that the strongest earthquakes would leave the structure intact over centuries. why it is incomprehensible? Because we are used to measure all effort by the return it provides us (return in the form of payment, most usually). We are centuries away from times when the will of the King or the command of the Gods was the absolute law and ALL abode without question or hesitation. Of course, a little payment went a long way in speeding production up but it was not the primary motive! For us it may be, it was NOT for all people in earlier days though, thus we have the marvels of human ingenuity and toil we enjoy today (and we no longer build today because of their huge cost!!). Actual use or purpose aside, most ancient monuments would not have been in modern times simply because they'd be too damn expensive! Keeping this in mind may help "solve" many mysteries of the type "how on earth did they do it?", if you devote enough time and effort anything is doable!

All in all, a good thread OP (I hope I made the distinction between you and "Dr Boulter" clear enough, I was not targeting you in any of my points!)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join