It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to all paladins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Greetings to all Paladins. You probably never meet any of them personally but they exist. Paladins have no communication with their base but they know they are the paladins. I want to send thanks to all paladins on our planet. Probably this is the best place to do that. They are doing great job. There is one main rule of being paladin. You have to act on enemy territory doing good. You have to do what you have to do unexpected, you don't need to have organization but if you do your job proper you know you are one of them. Paladins never meet with each other but they are aware of presence of others. There is no way for non paladin to find who is paladin in their surrounding. They just show, do what they need to do and disappear. Sometimes paladins have only one occasion in their life to do what they need to do.

You don't need t believe me but some of you must have a feeling in your life that you met with action of other people which touched you to the deep of your soul. When something extremely good and unexpected happened. It wasn't miracle, it was just another paladin in action. He did what he need to be done. Sometimes it is even if you hear good music on the street after #y day when you return late to your home, sometimes it is when you see someone helping homeless or someone defending this which are weaker or if someone surprisingly exposing someones lies in the discusion and defend the truth. This people are heroes, they are paladins. They act on enemy territory with no contact with their base. Gratings to all paladins who troweled this world. People don't see you but you know I am talking to you. Never give up. The time is coming.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So your saying Paladins, are responsible for miracles?

So when my crops grow with no rain I need to thank a mid-evil night in shining armor?

Paladin - The paladins, sometimes known as the Twelve Peers, were the foremost warriors of Charlemagne's court.

Or do you mean Paladians? Star people from the Pleiades like these guys?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Well, aren't you nice? I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about but it vaguely makes sense somehow. Anyway...it sounded real nice....that thing that you said.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I think he's saying that paladins are everyday people who are suddenly inspired to do some act of kindness for someone else without expecting anything in return.

A few years ago, I stopped in a parking lot in a blizzard with my kids in the car. I saw a car that was parked in the lot having trouble just getting out of it's parking space. It took a little while but, finally I decided to get out and help (I was worried about leaving the kids in the car alone). It took about 20 minutes of pushing, mostly uphill but I finally got her out of the lot and onto the plowed streets. She never would have gotten out of there without my help. I was exhausted after doing it but, it felt good to help someone.

A few weeks ago, my car caught fire on the turnpike and my family was left stranded on the side of the road. A stranger stopped to see how we were and offered to give us a ride home, going out of his way to do so. I never even got his name but, he saved my family a lot of trouble that day.

I don't know if that was karma paying me back for the earlier good deed or whether he was just inspired to help like I was but, it's good to know there are good folks out there willing to help their fellow man when they see him in need.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Gratings to all paladins who troweled this world

LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow, that's really neat info about Paladins.

As for me, I'm a Fighter/Magic User/Thief.

My alignment is Chaotic Neutral

And my race is half-Elf.

Oh, and I just rolled a 20 and did double damage to you.

In any event, it's nice to learn something new about Paladins.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Well i just pickd up a +5 trowel, so # YOU!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

It's nice to see that people can still laugh around here.

With the crap going on in the Mediterranean right now we could all use a ship full of Paladins.

I hope the OP is right about them being amongst us.

new topics

top topics

join