It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ideology behind Israel's existance - a theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Being a conspiracy-based site I'd like to throw one out there which to me, boils down the events in the middle east to a very basic level.
I am no world-historian or political activist. I simply have an opinion that I'd like to share.

Israel NEEDS conflict and turmoil to survive. Period.

Every week, every month, every year we see, hear and read about some violent act involving or directed towards Israel. The world expresses shock. The leaders protest. The U.S. wipes the slate clean...rinse....repeat.

Why? Well, without dredging up the history of that region's conflict, my theory simply involves modern day events.

Without conflict, violence, threats, aggression and victimization - Israel wouldn't exist.

Play devil's advocate for a second and postulate on this... If all violence, war and aggression were to come to an abrupt halt in the Middle East, would Israel be able to exist? My answer would be NO and I'll try to break it down a bit - please bear with me.

Q1- How does a country with no major exports/GDP continue to exist?
A1 - They receive grants, loans, donations and financing from other countries and organizations.

Q2 - Why do countries float them this funding?
A2 - So Israel can support a military to confront all the aggressions against them.

Q3 - What would happen if there was total peace in that region?
A3 - There would be no need to support a military because there would be no threat, i.e. no need for the money to continue to flow in

Q4 - So how then do you ensure that the money continues to flow?
A4 - You maintain a constant threat-level against yourself.

Q5 - How to you maintain that constant threat?
A5 - You provoke groups/countries/policies/agendas into confrontation. You cry "victim" when the waters calm and you take advantage of public opinion (read: pocketbooks) and support.

See what I'm getting at here? If the above Q/A is even somewhat accurate, could the events of this week be 100% calculated and planned? Squeaky wheel gets the grease, right? Initial outrage is starting to die down and now all we're left with is hearing the same old "poor us (victim)...persecuted for thousands of years (victim)...they're supporting a terrorist regime (victim)" .

If every country, group, millionaire and organization in the world decided to STOP any and all support to anyone with motives against the Israeli govt, what do you think would happen over there? My guess? Nothing. Rockets would (mysteriously) continue to get lobbed. Car-bombs would go off. Helicopters would still bomb orphanages. Supply-ships would still get sunk.

See where I'm going with this? They're a nation built on blood-money.

Anyway - enough thought-regurgitation. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You are right on the button.

The pretext of western nations supporting Israel to begin with was to essentially appoint a "class monitor" to the region. And I would say at the time the area very much needed one and I was 100% pro-Israeli. But like most weak and feeble kids, once they became "class monitor" they became the "class monster"

Now to keep that title they need to perpetrate the myth they are being picked on by bullies.

It is not complicated. Even though people with agendas will say different.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I certainly suspect that Israel does keep up a certain threat level to secure funds. After their recent actions, going back to the UN school bombing and hospital attack, many nations and people are starting to understand that Israel is up to no good. It's sad because I do think a country with little to no exports can survive. I mean they could build electrical components, they could head the market on a number of devices that people would go for. It's just a shame we live in a world where people choose the easy way and not the hard way.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
what really convinced me of this was the foretelling and eventual truth in something posted on page 1 of the Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla thread by the poster cclay2 baraka

Onn 5/30 at 11:05 PM he said,

No war will break out. The Turks will respond by protesting at the UN. A resolution condemning Israel will be proposed and subsequently vetoed by the United States and Great Britain. /shrug

On 6/1 at 2:36 PM, the thread Obama Regime Blocks Condemnation of Israeli Crimes at UNSC Meeting was created and subsequently verified.

Can there be any question about this anymore? The song remains the same.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Now pro-Israeli PR is in full swing in terms of making them out to be the victims.

I suddenly feel like vomiting

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Hah! you'r thread reminds me of a picture I came across couple days ago

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Short term theory: Bush and Cheney google Bush and US Corporate support of the Nazis

Longer term theory:
What if the plan was to get "the jews" to go to live in israel, what if that idea was developed WITH knowlege of the coming atomic bomb.. maybe that was the plan after all... and the nazi's won wwII as they now are now called the US military industrial complex...and business friendly NeoCons...

Now they are taking the wealth and offering us food stamps....

From another thread on ATS: "The best place to hide something is right in front of you"

[edit on 4-6-2010 by seataka]

new topics

top topics

join