It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was John Titor right - Also discovery of a John Titor Documentry !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Maybe his timing was off.

But from today, I can see the USA, and them alone standing side by side with Isreal.
The Uk even said it was wrong.

I know this was prob shown to be false.
But could this lead to this Civil War in the USA ?
I mean the American people must be starting to get annoyed at thier polices ?

Sorry if I am way off here.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by shauny]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I thought about good old Titor the other day.. One of the major "prophecies" he revealed was that in 2006-2008 USA would be in another Civil War, which did not happen at all. And then there are other things that never happened that he said would happen. He's a hoax.. a clever troll with too much time on his hands.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
S&F

I believe some of his predictions were going to happen, just not in the time frame he said.

with talks of States seceding ( especially Texas ) im not too sure he was wrong.

With Obama threating multiple state goveners with treason for creating a leagle State Defence Force, i think its only a matter of time. Threats
SDF is explained here Link.

SM

[edit on 1/6/10 by SkyMarshall]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark
Possibly, the things he was saying, you could find it in the tabloids- it wasn't any different from the 'prophecies' going around, which IMO some of it gave me pause but back to the subject, he did know about the IBM 5100 which I thought was very interesting, but he may have been privy to insider information though. I thought it was interesting how IBM basically ignored the revelations about the IBM 5100, which was a 'mistake' at that time, I guess IBM thought it was too powerful or efficient and for some reason decided to dumb the system down which is what happened to post 5100 versions. Supposedly John Titor needed a modified IBM 5100 so the system could debug over cross platform systems, something no computer in the public realm can do today, except the deluxe version of the IBM 5100. And surprisingly, he was the first one to make public the year 2038 bug that would make UNIX systems have problems, something the IBM 5100 could debug!

Apparently John Titor was the first one to come public about the capabilities of the deluxe version of the IBM 5100 system. Before John Titor the IBM 5100 was junk, now it's highly sought after, especially the deluxe version.

One clue, he claimed to have been related to one of the IBM engineers who designed the IBM 5100. His story is that he needed to buy the deluxe version- and in his words- with some 'modifications' so he could use it in his time- if he ever got back.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Good Ole John Titor. I miss all the talk about him.

Assuming that Titor was what he claimed to be, I think there can be many time lines and realities and his just doesn't fit into ours, but there are and may be many similarities.

In this case, I don't think, at least at this point, I don't think it is exactly on.

BTW, did anyone see the Titor movie? I heard they made a low budget film, but never saw anything about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321

BTW, did anyone see the Titor movie? I heard they made a low budget film, but never saw anything about it.

B movie or not, this is something I would love to watch.
I will have a look about.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
WOW.
Looks good !!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
ooohhh dear......

#

And this, biblical stuff re: John Titor

[edit on 1/6/2010 by shauny]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I believe that things he said might happen, might happen... just not when he said they were going to... perhaps. Whatever he said could or could not have happened, but probability says they may have or may in the future.

Therefore, he is 100% correct.

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well I have not seen the Titor movie but some say it's crap.

Anyway...

Titor :

Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

Isn't this what is happening now? The hate of Israel in the west just hit all-times high because of the Gaza fiasco. Not to mention Obama LOOKS weak.

Maybe it's neighbors are about to attack Israel, who knows, many are predicting war in the middle-east this summer.

Titor words :

The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense.

What did Obama fund the other day for Israel? The anti-missile shield. Isn't a missile shield the ``ultimate defence``? In military terms, it is.

And clarification for the civil war. It said people wake up in 2008, which they did. He said ARMED CONFLICT would be all around the US in 2012. But by civil war will start in 2004/2005, I think he meant that a minority of people would wake up after all the Bush crimes and start educating people so it would lead to civil war... So those who will take part in the civil war started their campaign with an effect in 2004-2005....

Guess what started in 2004/2005? RON PAUL'S TEA PARTIES.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I've never heard about this movie. Good find!
I'll definitely have to check it out.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
AHHHH TITOR WAS RIGHT
The civil WAR has begun
IT is a DIGITAL WAR
and it is being waged on our internets.
War. War never changes.
The end of the world occurred pretty much as he had predicted. Too many Reptilians, not enough space or resources to go around. The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purely human ones. The internet was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing, an atomic digital spark struck by google, quickly raged out of control. Spears of nuclear fire rained from the net. Entire domains were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling mods. Humanity was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the background radiation that blanketed the forums. A quiet darkness fell across the net, lasting many years. Few survived the ban hammers. Some had been fortunate enough to reach safety, taking shelter in poorly moderated boardss like yahoo answers. When the great darkness passed, many mods quit, and their inhabitants emerged to begin their lives again. One of the something awfull goons said they are descended from one such board. They hold that their founder and ancestor, one known as Timetravel_0 once saved the internet from a great evil. According to their legend, this evil arose in Microsoft. It corrupted all it touched, twisting men inside, turning them into Google worshipers. Only through the bravery of this Timetravel_0 was the evil destroyed. But in so doing, he lost many of his friends and suffered greatly, sacrificing much of himself to save the net. When at last he returned to the home he had fought so hard to protect, he was cast out. Exiled as a hoax. In confronting that which they feared, he had become something else in their eyes...and no longer their champion. Forsaken by his people, he strode into the internet. He traveled far to ATS, until he came to the Skunkworks board. There, he founded a small group, doe eyed believers, where he lived out the rest of his years. And so, for a generation since its founding, Skunkworkshas lived in peace, its contributers sheltering it from reality. It is home. But the scars left by the war have not yet healed. And the net has not forgotten.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So why hasn't any other time travelers visited? I mean just by him going public, there should've been others come to clean up his mess, don't you think? I wanna beleive, I really do, I mean how cool would that be? But I just don't find enough supporting evidence. However money was changed shortly afterward from what the old bills looked like...so maybe???

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

This is not the one I had heard about, but it looks good. I wish there was a netflix for small productions like this.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HrdCorHillbilly
reply to post by shauny

I've never heard about this movie. Good find!
I'll definitely have to check it out.

All I can find on this :
www.cyburbiaproductions.com...

Was hoping it was maybe up on google videos or something

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Here is a link to the Movie's website, got to be worth checking it out nice find!

www.timetravel0.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Would be brillo to get a link to this, or a place to buy it.
After we have all talked this to death, to see a TV programme about it would be superb.

Come on ATS. Work your magic

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMarshall

With Obama threating multiple state goveners with treason for creating a leagle State Defence Force, i think its only a matter of time. Threats
SDF is explained here Link.

Check your link. That story was written by Sorcha Faal.
He's one of the biggest names in disinfo.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

The United States basically created the United Nations and the state of Israel.
To the Mddle Eastern countries, Israel is also viewed as the United States.
It doesn't matter if it's just Israel and the United States.

The United States alone can dominate a war against all of the Middle East, Russia, and China.
We (U.S.) have so many weapons, defensive systems, and back engineered UFOs.
But I tell you, we've had the BEST weapon still to this day SINCE 1908!
I believe the U.S. government tested it on the Tunguska area in Russia on June 30th, 1908.
It's Nikola Tesla technology and YES, the government did take note and acted upon every military related Tesla idea before most of the public even first heard about it.
It's of the HIGHEST importance of national security to exactly do so!!!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It is difficult to say exactly what to believe any more. I will admit that at first I followed the John Titor stories with great enthusiasm, but after the rush faded, so did his credibility.

I will not hold out the possibility of a time traveler, but then again I will not claim that John Titor was real as his story suggests and that we are all going to die in just two years.

I am hopeful for the future. I see that people are waking up from the mask that has been put on them for so long, however there is one prediction that I do like to hold hope out for, global peace and prosparity.

Many of us hope for it every day but with pessemistic minds shoot down the idea before it can ever evolve into anything more than a passing glimpse. If I die in two years then so be it, I will be with the people I love and with my wife to be (In a few months) with no regrets. I hold no ill will against anyone still stuck in the old ways for I was once like them. Bitter, angry and uneducated individuals like I used to be are the kind of people that will lead us to another war.

We all know it's coming, we can feel it, sense it, our higher senses are giving us the tools now to either change it or cope with the results.

History repeats itself, world war will happen again, it's inevitable, let's just hope that this time we can learn from our mistakes and not repeat them again. As far as a specific timeline, well, I'll let you know that prediction when I see the planes flying over my house.

King

top topics

join