It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who exposed Bilderberg reveals conspiracy secrets to EU

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Couple other threads about this:

RT: Secret Society Investigation Revealed to European Parliament [!]

Bilderberg conspiracy revealed to European parliament

Lets keep bumping this story guys, this should be huge news to the world.

Daniel Estulin has bridged the daunting gap between armchair conspiracists and grassroots organizers into the high levels of the most prestigious parliament in the world.

Here is RT's coverage from yesterday, I hope they keep covering it more - which I think whoever funds/influences RT intends to do exactly that...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

republicbroadcasting.org...

RT covering the news, just love how they're covering majority of these stories, where our MSM just stays quiet behind the scene.. pathetic!
www.youtube.com...

I wonder if we can get the actual speech?!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by freighttrain]

Interesting to see this news, I don't think we'll ever see news reports like this on American MSM.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize

Its not a meeting where laws getting accepted. Just a meeting (brainstorming) about how to make this world better or worser

People should stop being so paranoid about these things.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Oxize]

Actually I always worry when a group of rich folks get together and discuss how to make things better or worser.
Generally when someone who is not on the pulse of things tries to make it better it ends up worse.
And those that would make this world worser, well worser just sounds bad from the start.
Almost as bad or worse than worse.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
One thing to keep in mind is Estilun’s view about the Bilderbergers: he says that the group is not about world government but about elites meeting together as a world private company or corporation trying to get more control over government for purely monetary reasons and corporate advantages. But with main attendees like David Rockefeller who said in 1991…

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world … the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a WORLD GOVERNMENT. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

…. it would seem that Estulin is either wrong about their complete agenda or is being a little misleading…

Of course now that they’ve been exposed and compromised it would only be obvious that Bilderberg would no longer be a venue for the elite to discuss their true agenda and more of a place to plant dissinfo. And since Estulin is saying that its members’ interests are purely global company related and not world government, having Estulin speak at the EU (with many members having Bilderberg connections) is quite harmless to their plan and may be used to further mislead.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
here is the actual press conference in three parts

part 1 : www.youtube.com...

part 2: www.youtube.com...

part 3 : www.youtube.com...

he was invited by an italian member of the parliament , i guess the italian is fed up with Berlusconi, btw have you heard this joke? it's great www.youtube.com...

Good find, thanks for the links! Very good speech... keep in mind, in our Conspiracy world this is a normal conversation, for many out there have NO idea who and what this group is! Good to hear people are finding out all about this... slowly ... but surely!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Bottom line on One World Government.
Look back on your life, have you ever worked for a boss or company that you just hated?
Now imagine the company you work for had a contract on you and you could never quit.
If I loved my company and it was good to me pay, benefits Etc., that would be sweet.
But I don’t think I’ve ever loved a company I’ve worked for. There are a few I liked but if I’m going to be saddled with something for life, I better be in love.
Not that I would play for the other team but, if the possibility existed it might cause my employer to treat me better.
I speak of NWO as if it were big business because it is. And as history shows companies are in business to make money for the shareholders or the top end not the workers.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

That's true.. but... if "money" is worthless (which is going to happen very shortly) then they loose control over us, that's what I expect the shift to happen!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Would love for you to welcome them in one breath and they take your next breath. After all the elite have 500mil firends and family for the NWO. Your just another infestation that must be exterminated so that they may live in balance with the world.

I would welcome them as well! With my 17HMR from 300 yards.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by robbinsj]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
For those that did not catch Coast to Coast AM ... George asked Daniel on what the reactions where after his speech...

- He got mixed reaction from the audience, some stood up and cheered him, some gave him the crazy look,

- The world is on Time Out

- Some talks indicate to pass this years Bilderberg meeting because of this

- The war of Global Political awakening is in process... People are waking up!

Overall I don't think an overnight change is gonna happen, but this man just stirred the water... it is a begining of awaking others... I do believe this is an absolute positive direction!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxize

If there is no concern then why are the meeting private and not outlined to the public.

IF a NWO exists then it would be ran by the elite and would not be public. I am sorry but this is what they stand for and only evil can come from this.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Why is everybody thinking the Bilderberg group is some kinds of secret meeting. Its just some bunch of people from their own goverment country which talks about things which are going on in the world.

Mostly our queen "Beatrix" is there also. They just talking about things over the world which happend in the last year. The husband of beatrix setted up this meeting for the first time in 1954.

I expect that you do not mean the husband. It should be the father.
The background of this man:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.dutchnews.nl...

www.bilderberg.org...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
doesnt anyone else ever think that its groups like the Bilderbergers that are the only thing that are keeping this world from spiraling out of control?
I support the NWO and would welcome a one world government

What? Did I read that right?? You would welcome and support the NWO??? The NWO wants to reduce the world population to 500,000,000 and "they" are actively doing this through vaccines, toxic foods, eugenics, war and social engineering. Look around you, the same people, the same families and bloodlines have been in positions of power for centuries and chaos is their preferred means of control. Order out of chaos, ever hear that before? Look at the 20th century, how many people died at the hands of tyrants that were supported by your cherished NWO?

Sorry bud, but I vote for sovereignty and unalienable individual freedoms, I vote for peace and the advancement of technology so we can travel amongst the stars. I have no desire to be part of a collective and I certainly don't want the megalomaniac oligarchs to fulfill their agenda of a global plantation and prison planet for the plebs (us). If you want to be a slave, that's your business but don't be so arrogant to speak for the entire human race.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by UndergroundMilitia]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Why is everybody thinking the Bilderberg group is some kinds of secret meeting. Its just some bunch of people from their own goverment country which talks about things which are going on in the world.

Mostly our queen "Beatrix" is there also. They just talking about things over the world which happend in the last year. The husband of beatrix setted up this meeting for the first time in 1954.

Its not a meeting where laws getting accepted. Just a meeting (brainstorming) about how to make this world better or worser

It's no big deal, it's just the power brokers of the world discussing world policy...(Heavy Sarcasm)

Their meetings are secret and off limits to the public and press, not to mention secured by thugs with guns. Good is done in the light of day.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by UndergroundMilitia]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What this does is give Daniel Estulin considerably more credibility as this kind of thing does not happen every day. His efforts are picking up steam - because sites like ATS and others are picking his information up.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts..."

So, we can look at it like the Bilderburgers have their parts...

And, we have ours.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If the world where becoming a fairer, more peaceful, less economically turbulent place, then you'd have a point. In actuality these folk are either incompetent - unable to achieve the above - or they have another agenda - other priorities than the above. Not good for us peasants.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Transcript of Estulin's speech available here.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
doesnt anyone else ever think that its groups like the Bilderbergers that are the only thing that are keeping this world from spiraling out of control?
I support the NWO and would welcome a one world government

Do you think if the world spiralled out of ''their'' control we would be free ????

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by g146541

That's true.. but... if "money" is worthless (which is going to happen very shortly) then they loose control over us, that's what I expect the shift to happen!

With money being worthless, the only thing they can control is land and resources. That could be even worse than a fake money system. All minerals, natural resources, food, travel and many other things we take for granted could be controlled by TPTB. With the military in their hands we could be in even more trouble.

Just my thought anyway.......................

[edit on 2-6-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is sketchy... Borghezio, the EU parliament member who invited Estulin is a notorious neo-nazi, prominent member of the Lega Norte of northern Italy.

According to Wikipedia, Borghezio was personally involved into the burning of an immigrant camp under a bridge in Torino (!!!). He was proven to be responsible for the action, although not severely prosecuted, even though this was a vicious, criminal act against the lives of homeless inviduals. And this guy sits in the EU parliament??? What strange world we live in...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yes, it's true.. if military exists, but without money very few will focus their lives on killing one another. I believe we're going to have a 2 way system, the ones that help one another (barter system) or the ones that kill for food (potential military). Either way we're going to be fighting another but at least for the better half you get to be "free".

Without "Currency" the world will find itself at peace, not at first but eventually! Anyhow just my 2 cents

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join