It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who exposed Bilderberg reveals conspiracy secrets to EU

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nice one freighttrain, well found. Good reading and good to know someone is somewhere doing something!
Hope you're good.
Peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Thanks bro, good to see you on these posts again...

Yes, what can I say I'm hopeful SOB, and I know change will happen, I have no evidence for it but I feel it in every fiber of my being... change is coming... it's in process... for every bad thing, much greater things will happen, it's been proven over and over again to me. So this.. is one of the many steps that WE the people need to take to make "change" happen.... no one else is going to do it, only if we "choose" to do it !

[edit on 2-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Has anyone read the book? I have it at home, I started reading it but lost interest after the first few chapters. what have others made of it? Is it worth revisiting?

Yes. Most Definitely!

The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group

...I've since lent it out to my uncle. Who in the recent months has been really into these topics.

I do hope that we get to see the speech. Elistun knows SO much about these "people", and I hope the masses get to hear what he has to say.

Good day.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxize

it is an act of TREASON for any US representative to meet with foreign dignitaries in secret. here, treason is punishable by death. so it's kind of serious.

there are very good reasons why such clandestine meetings are a big no-no. the bilderbergs exemplify that reason.

queen beatrix? oh that old eugenecist?

i don't think anything 'better' is going to come of the geriocracy.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gravykraken

Text of the Logan Act (en.wikipedia.org...)

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004)
(emphasis mine)

No death penalty.

[edit on 3/6/10 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by gravykraken

Text of the Logan Act (en.wikipedia.org...)

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004)
(emphasis mine)

No death penalty.

[edit on 3/6/10 by ConspiracyNut23]

Is there any way this could be spun round and used to censor folk like us. Could that be the real purpose of this?

If an ' officer or agent...of any foreign government' where a member here and in debate other members spoke their minds ' in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States', would those members be ' fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both...'?

If the EU are in fact the same thing as the Bilderberg Group, as has been said here, then is this not a genius stroke by them to have their enemy draft a law that can be used against him?

The law can't be used against the Bilderbergers since we can not prove what they discuss in private meetings. Whereas ATSers etc. discuss these topics in the open so prosecution will be easy. I know it's a question of how one defines this law, but that's how laws are manipulated by those with the means.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Ah..now, finally it's going sort of the right way.

Europe already fired one shot for the bow of international banking (read:Bilderbergs) by suddenly halting ALL short-selling, AND preparing a CRIMINAL(!) investigation towards Goldmn&Sachs. Plus completely prohibiting people's banks from venturing into some risky speculation-schemes, while they were at it.(read the English on-line publication of "Der Spiegel" for the details, it has an English-language site)

The US did it by pushing hard for regulation, endorsed by left&right (however marginal in the end, it's the intention that counts) Something Wallstreet hadn't counted on (Yes, well boyo's ,should have paid those itty-bitty senators much MUCH more..the SCOTUS has no problems with it, after all)

The bankers didn't heed the warning, so The EU is apparently pulling out all stops. This could get to be of unimaginable entertainment value[rubbing hands in glee]

Some banker-families high-up must be getting pretty nervous, while their little scheme to topple dollar and euro(and thus trying to undermine the powers of those states to intervene in the banker's money-grabbing) by all sorts of money-dumping, and false-flag shenanigans, seems to not only have mis-fired, but is about to explode in their own faces. The Euro keeps on climbing, be it very slowly, even the much plagued pound is climbing again..all of this DESPITE the panicky-hollering of s.c. "financial/economic experts"

It's all unraveling before our very own eyes!

The Bilderbergs and their manipulating ilk must feel the sand slip between their fingers by now.

Could this be the "Awakening" that many prophety-people pointed out to us? The "Awakening" to see the true powers in the world and being able to take them out?

[edit on 6/3/2010 by diakrite]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I agree that we will have a barter system for those of us who can deal with each other with respect in hard times. I don't know where you live, but where I live there is a large portion of the population that is completely ignorant to their surroundings. If they did not receive a monthly check and food stamps from the government, they would go to extremes to get what they need, without actually getting a job.

These people would not be interested in healthy bartering with people like you and I, nor would they be interested in joining a military-style outfit. They would ravage their local areas, stealing and killing to survive. The government has created and bred an enemy within our own ranks and they are called welfare recipients.

I'm not talking about families or people that found themselves in a bad spot and needed a little help to get by. I'm talking about the permanent fixtures upon the welfare state. They are the ones we need to fear the most. They will do anything to survive after they lose what has kept them alive so far.

If martial law was declared tomorrow, these people would loot and kill because of their fear they would not have someone to care for them anymore. Our greatest enemy will come from the ghettos and hoods in our own cities.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
People should look into what Dr. Joseph P Farrell theorizes the Bilderberg represents; a Detente struck between the Anglo-American banking dynasty and the surviving post-war Nazi International, as described in his books

"Nazi International"

and

"Babylon's Banksters"

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbomb456

I've read a couple of his books, including Brotherhood of The Bell in which he makes a very good case for an ongoing Nazi government with the US government.

If this is the case i fear that détente has become full infiltration.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Daniel Estulin speaking on Coast To Coast

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

It is true what you say, but I think that would only occur during the first year of transition.. this is where it's going to be VERY tough to survive... but alike minds will gather together and unite.. supporting one another... the military ones will join the OTHER side and the ones in the middle.. will end up killing each other and will NOT survive.

I think that is the whole lesson in life that WE has humanity need to learn... that WE NEED one another to survive... NO ONE man can do it on his own and the sooner we learn that, the sooner we can evolve.

We are ALL living cells of GOD (Alex Gray)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

If you thought the case he made there was good, read the books I posted. They will blow your mind, no joke.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxize

Well, the guest list reads like a who is who of Greeks MPs and international investment bankers, so as a Greek i DO get paranoid, i personally think, this is where political decissions are beeing made, and thats simply fascism.

If it can be proven that the Puppets receiving orders from their masters, and force them onto us as "political" decissions, than even old Granma will be throwing molotovs

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

well... thats a damn shame. but still illegal.

sure there isn't some sort of special recompense for 'war time'?

heh, if their office is held, or sworn in under a flag of admiralty (gold trim) maybe we can turn this thing around on a technicality. being subject to military law might impose a steeper consequence.

i know the good ol' days weren't that great, but at least they hung, shot, and beheaded turncoats.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
doesnt anyone else ever think that its groups like the Bilderbergers that are the only thing that are keeping this world from spiraling out of control?
I support the NWO and would welcome a one world government

I think you have a very valid point, at least in theory. I find it quite interesting that people who believe in aliens (or what they are supposed to have said to us) and the apparent NWO say the very same thing. The alien believers say we must unite and become one to live in peace, yet this is exactly what the NWO apparently wants, more or less. It's also what the Venus Project people want but all these groups are supposedly opposed to each other.

I've yet to see anything inherently bad about a one world government (no more wars?), single currency or even abolishment of countries altogether. This would be an incredible thing for mankind. The only thing that could be bad about it is who instigates it.

I am sitting on the fence on the Bilderbergers. You could say that the only way to bring a real, positive and huge change to mankind would be to gradually syphon off all the money so that we can become accustomed to the idea of an alternative - it could be said that is too big a change happened overnight there would be chaos.

While I do think they probably don't have our best interests at heart, I do entertain the idea that perhaps they do and we're too short sighted to see this. After all, we are all still here.

If you believe many of the theories these groups have been around for millennia trying to kill us all off so they can have their NWO. Well, what's with the waiting? We all still live in relative freedom and populations are STILL rising. (population number is also a topic that has many sides).

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the truth will soon be out

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
doesnt anyone else ever think that its groups like the Bilderbergers that are the only thing that are keeping this world from spiraling out of control?
I support the NWO and would welcome a one world government

I can't tell if your joking or not.

Either way, I highly doubt that they are keeping this world from spiraling out of control while carrying out secret meetings discussing the dismantling of both Foreign and Domestic Governments. The only reason I can see why they would hold discussions in secret is because the majority of the world would be against there ideas/agenda and would probably charge them with treason or outright kill them.

If this were a comic book or cartoon they would obviously be Villains and not Heroes.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Train i think that slap in the face is NOW!! With the oil spill, man im on yahoo answer answering all of the BP oil spill questions exposeing what really happened and people are believing me and not playing it off as concperiacy. Yahoo answer is full of sheep. This oil spill is key, if we expose it and the occult involvment of it latter then there will be no dennying that the majority of the public will know a new world order illuminati agenda exist and that they need to fight it because they will make large cotasterfies like this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join