It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who exposed Bilderberg reveals conspiracy secrets to EU

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
doesnt anyone else ever think that its groups like the Bilderbergers that are the only thing that are keeping this world from spiraling out of control?
I support the NWO and would welcome a one world government

Can't say i agree, but it's refreshing to read an alternative and honest opinion here.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by McGinty]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Excellent find that should not be taken at face value, but followed closely. The after-effects will say a lot about the EU and Estulin.

Was this whole show unplanned? If so:
Is the EU 'clean'?
Or are the EU a rebelling faction of Bilderberg power structure?
Rebelling for our good, or for the good of their puppeteers - are they on our side ?

Was this show planned? If so:
Is the EU part of the Bilderberg plan as partners/one-and-the-same?
Or are the EU unaware of their role in this show, manipulated like the rest of us?

Whose side is Estulin really on?
Ours?
Or is he a disinfo for Biderberg, or for EU (if they are not the same thing) ?
If so, does he know he's disinfo, or is he being drip-fed?

Disinfo is not always lies. Sometime sacrificing a few truths can help create and reinforce a greater lie - means to an ends etc.

I'm sure Estulin is for real, but like good ATSers, we take nothing for granted. The devils in the details; in the periphery and the side-effects. Scrutinize the EU's long term actions on this.

[Edit for typos]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by McGinty]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
S&F for the find! it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

does europe have Cspann? I would like to see the speach he gives!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What some do not realize, is that it effects the U.S. more than anyone else.
If the truths are brought about on a stage of this magnitude and names are named, there will be some very high level U.S. officials in deep water.

On this stage, it would be concidered evidence in court. At this level mabe some of the B.S. calling business as usual will finally stop.
For those attending these meetings from our Govt. That is a strick violation of the law and it's treason spelled out.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here is an intresting Video, must watc.. well, for those into the BilderNwo know this, but I like it when they get exposed, and I hope the MSM will take a stand soon and realize that this conserns them as well..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
[edit on 2/6/10 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Greece Seeks Billions from Rail, Water Privatizations

www.cnbc.com...

Seems to revolve around water.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Also made Russia Today news

"Secret society investigation revealed to European Parliament"

rt.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why is everybody thinking the Bilderberg group is some kinds of secret meeting. Its just some bunch of people from their own goverment country which talks about things which are going on in the world.

Mostly our queen "Beatrix" is there also. They just talking about things over the world which happend in the last year. The husband of beatrix setted up this meeting for the first time in 1954.

Its not a meeting where laws getting accepted. Just a meeting (brainstorming) about how to make this world better or worser

People should stop being so paranoid about these things.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Oxize]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Can't help feeling that if this is about to become mainstream with serets revealed then it is already too late.

I am sure there is a very good reason for this story to develop now.

Maybe they must reveal themselves before they bring the game to an end.

This can only be bad news.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I would not expect much to come from this except a few suicides and resignations perhaps.

The politicians will not save us. Only an informed populace will.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Only info I could find:

Bilderberg Group - Towards Creation Of One World Company Ltd
Tuesday 01/06/2010 - 14:30 - 15:00
Nigel FARAGE (EFD, UK), Mario BORGHEZIO (EFD, IT)), Godfrey BLOOM (EFD, UK) and Daniel ESTULIN

Brussels, PHS building, Room 0A50 - Anna Politkovskaya

4 speakers and 30 minutes, pretty fast meeting ...

www.wnd.com...

barthsnotes.wordpress.com...

Some info about the meeting in those links.

Just to note, this was NOT a EU Parliament address , it was s small meeting sponsored by several groupd ( UK independance party) as can be seen on this poster
barthsnotes.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by wtfhuh]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hi,
I don't remember if it was two or three weeks ago, a one-hour program was about Bilderberg. Journalists were able to enter and shoot a maximum of "personality" present, there were political ones, doctors, bankers...the plate was rather eclectic.
This program was broadcast in the early evening and presented as if it were a meeting like any other.
Anyway, the program was not broadcast on the channel controlled by Sarkozy (it's important for me to say that, 'cause French people don't thrust in him anymore -more or less 25% of people are satisfied (rich one?)-), but on a separate channel. Ho yes, excuse me, I live in France.
It seems that the sensitive issues, dating back more to the surface
I do not know why, but after that the French government has declassified all ufology part (I mean, what they really want to show us), it seems that they want to tell the people that there is nothing to hide, than to say the whole truth. It's like reveal everything to hide a maximun; a cloud of smoke ?
PS: I apologize for the number of fault must be, I hope to improve quickly

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In the past they had alot more speakers and they had as invidual 8 minutes time to speak.

See this meeting like the G8 top, but without the media in the building.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
here is the actual press conference in three parts

part 1 : www.youtube.com...

part 2: www.youtube.com...

part 3 : www.youtube.com...

he was invited by an italian member of the parliament , i guess the italian is fed up with Berlusconi, btw have you heard this joke? it's great www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I really hate to say this but I think this is only going to be a dog-pony show. If this is equated to testifying in front of Congress, why would we even hope this will make a difference?

Audio experts testified in front of Congress stating that there had to be a shot from the grassy knoll, in regards to the JFK assasination. Didn't make a difference.

Many people have testified before Congress relating to weapons deals (Iran Contra), 9/11, Flouridation, CIA misdealings and numerous other subjects. Nothing ever came from those testimonies other than the people testifying being labled nuts.

So I do not see a great awakening of the masses from this event. Somehow, someway this man will be belittled and discredited by the EU. Then the MSM, including the BBC, will discredit the entire notion of Bilderberg and its power.

I do not like the outcome that we may see from this. This actually may become a huge step backwards. I hope I am wrong!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about the current incarnation of NWO, but I do believe that it is inevitable that such a structure will be required in the future. Borders will have to come down. Technology like internetworking is already starting the process. Homogeneity is inevitable. At some point we will all be more alike than different. Then, what are the goals of a united world? If it can be united at all...

That really begs the question of what the driving force of the universe in terms of good and evil. You would hope that the force of good wins, but it sure doesn't look and feel that way here on earth.

Edit: to follow TotalStranger's train of thought...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by encorespray]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dennislp3

Here's a Youtube for the Coast to Coast show...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I just can't bring myself to believe that everyone will actually wake up to all of this.

I know the scale of it is such that it would be hard for many to grasp and it's been sorely evident to date that most people don't want to believe it.

I fear this is a small bone thrown to those who see the truth in the hopes of placating them before whatever is on the horizon happens.

Good post either way though, S+F!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
doesnt anyone else ever think that its groups like the Bilderbergers that are the only thing that are keeping this world from spiraling out of control?
I support the NWO and would welcome a one world government

Well, no. Not when you consider that these groups and families go back many centuries and think they are special. They have caused most of the problems we have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join