It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting the Messenger: A Look at the Facts on the Turkish Aid Group IHH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Shooting the Messenger: A Look at the Facts on the Turkish Aid Group IHH

counterterrorismblog.org

The IHH's connections to international terrorism have even surfaced in sworn witness testimony in the U.S. federal court system. During the trial of attempted Millenium bomber Ahmed Ressam, noted French counterterrorism magistrate Jean-Louis Bruguiere took the stand and testified that IHH had played “[a]n important role” in Ressam's bomb plot targeting LAX.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wtop.com
www.israelnewsagency.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla
Turkish PM calls Israeli ship raid a 'massacre'
Egypt Opens Border With Gaza Strip to Allow Humanitarian Aid

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Every wonder who was funding and organizing the ships that were trying to break the Israeli blockade of Gaza? Well wonder no more. That organization is IHH. Along with humanitarian services, this organization is also a front for terrorist activities in multiple countries. As mentioned in U.S> federal court cases the organization had known links to al-Qaeda operative Ahmed Ressam.

Now let's look at the peaceful members who were on the boat as it approached Gaza. I know you're thinking along the lines of hippies and peace activist. That wouldn't exactly be correct. Just look at exactly what they do on those "aid ships" while they're approaching Gaza. If you guessed singing "Kumba Ya My Lord" then you guess wrong.

(Khaibar is the name of the final Jewish village defeated by Muhammad’s army that ended the Jewish presence in Arabia, 628 AD)

Another fun fact is that the Turkish Aid Group IHH organization behind the "aid ships" also buys and sells AK-47 assault rifles, explosive devices, dynamite, and bomb making instructions. A French magistrates report notes on the association spells out the obvious truth.

The essential goal of this Association was to illegally arm its membership for overthrowing democratic, secular, and constitutional order present in Turkey and replacing it with an Islamic state founded on the Shariah. Under the cover of this organization known under the name of IHH, [IHH leaders] acted to recruit veteran soldiers in anticipation of the coming holy war.

counterterrorismblog.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So how does the explain the Irish and the Italians?

What about the British, the australians and the Jewish guys?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
So how does the explain the Irish and the Italians?

What about the British, the australians and the Jewish guys?

Some would call them shills.

Some would call them mules.

Some would call them simply fools for getting involved in something deadly that they probably assumed would be some sort of activist party ...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Some would call them heroe's and brave people.

Good for them for standing up to the IDF baby killers. Let's hope Turkey shows Israel that they are not beyond the law.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Some would point out that the board rules specifically state that you cannot use a blog as your primary source.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
shows how desperate the zionazis are getting that they are using blogs to spew propaganda

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Any source of timely information in the "alternative topics" arena is a valid web site to be used as your source, as long as it is the originator of the story

That aside my good man, you might want to look at the author of this content. Evan Kohlmann published an expansive study for the Danish Institute for International Studies titled "The Role of Islamic Charities in International Terrorist Recruitment and Financing" which documents all sources and references used in the information he gathered. The entire paper is linked in this article which happens to be posted on a "blog". The damming information and comments on IHH begin on page 10.

I linked 2 other sources just to satisfy those who claimed "fake". I could have even used the Fox News article on this but found the source article used to be more expansive and informative. But just for you.

IHH has offices in Gaza and the West Bank and according to reports in Israel has transferred money to Hamas in support of its goals. IHH leadership has also met with Hamas Chairman Khaled Mashal and other top Hamas leaders. Hamas is on the U.S. State Department list of designated terrorist organizations.

Emerson says IHH’s financial and political support for Hamas is “very troubling” and told Fox News that “it’s surprising that IHH has not been designated (as a terrorist group) by the U.S. government.

Further reading:
www.jpost.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hamas are a legal voted party.

Unfortunately they don't fit into USA's agenda, thus they were declared 'terrorists' - DESPITE being voted in by democracy.

Although i don't think most of the world really cares what the USA say these days do they?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Let me get this right: A french "counter-terrorism expert" testifies at a show trial against the "mastermind" of a phantom plot (some would prefer false flag, perhaps?) and that is proof of an internationaly recognized charity being a terrorist front?

Big Fail. Or maybe not. If there ever was a piece that smelled like ugly propaganda it was this one.

Now don't take me as a big fan of Hamas. Sure, they were elected, but they've got some nasty loonies in their upper elechons just like the Israelis. But this is not about Hamas. This is about attacking a convoy with humanitarian aid, not some covert terrorist plot. I do understand that Israel feels the need to keep a close eye on what goes into Gaza, but this is jumping the shark: They had a responsibility to proactively engage IHH and figure out a way to get the aid in without negative PR and bloodshed.

top topics

join