It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 1url
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
June 1, 2010 SJR– To those who think that Operation Blackjack, that comic series published by the London Telegraph last year, was just a sick joke; It may come as a shock to learn that an earlier warning has been discovered and decoded. There are those that believe that the Illuminati publish their plans in encrypted ways, because it is necessary by their ‘order’ to involve us in the blood sacrifice? Perhaps by exposing their evil plans they will choose not to execute them.

Buried in the mysterious hexadecimal codes throughout the operation blackjack series, were several hidden messages. One of those messages indicated that the comic slide show was our FINAL WARNING. So, it stands to reason that if operation blackjack was the final warning, that there must have been another earlier warning that was missed.

What follows is a very scary discovery and analysis of an “odd” terrorist article published in a Capitol City in West Africa that predates the so called, “operation blackjack spoof.” It all started when a researcher found a strange article titled, “Major terrorists head to court.” (1)

This terror article was broken down into sections and decoded. The executive summary of the final decoded message is:

Section A - The [nuclear] winds are on the agenda for 6/23/2010.

Section B - S.O.S. the [nuclear] bombs will be hidden in the rooftop heating & cooling systems.

Section C - Nine al-Qaeda pasties will be blamed for the attacks against the westerners.

Section D - The radical patsies planned the attack for four years and came from three nations.

Section E - This is an Emergency Action Message signed by a hidden Illuminati Marker.

Section F - In 2010, mass repentance [faith resurgence] as an outcome of this spiritual dialogue.

The actual decoding is very complex and may be posted in its entirety in a separate post. However, the following items were decoded and found contained within the terror article:

* The number “33" Illuminati marker of authentication.

* The article claims that the terrorist shot tourist on December 24, 2007.

* Then the article is decoded to warn of “dangerous winds” 912 days later, which happens to be June 23, 2010. [Note: Operation Blackjack indicates June 22, 2010 but hidden in its images is a code to add a day. Also, 6/23/10= 6+2+3+10 = 21 Blackjack!]

* Then even spookier is the fact that 912 days after 6/23/10 is 12/21/12 = Doomsday!

* The article talks about the FOUR who got killed and the ONE who got injured, and this was decoded to mean the event will kill: England, Canada, United States, and Mexico. The article hints that an attack on an Israeli Embassy will leave it wounded.

Anyone reading the article may wonder how Section B was decoded. Take a good look at the names of the suspected terrorists. Their initials are: SOS, MOC, MOH. This was decoded as: SOS=HELP, MOC/MOH are very common acronyms for rooftop heating and cooling units. It makes sense that someone posing as a ‘repair man’ could hide suitcase nukes on rooftops in these units without rasing suspicions. Detonation from the top of tall buildings adds to the ‘damage’ radius and enhances visual effects to be used in the ‘shock’ and ‘awe’ media propaganda.

Footnotes:

1. Two screen shots of the article, “Major terrorist head to court” can be found at: img188.imageshack.us... The article starts on the second slide, and continues on the first.

2. DECODED LINEKS ADDED HERE AS THEY BECOME AVALIABLE:

Section - A

img214.imageshack.us...

Section - B

img411.imageshack.us...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Gold_Bug]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Now thats pretty cool.

S&F, I am going to go read those comics now. First comic in a long time.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not gonna unpadlock my tinned food store just yet.

Believe it or not we get quite a lot of prediction threads on ATS, none ever seem to come true though... what makes yours different, would you care to elaborate more on the hexadecimal codes etc, etc???

Also - would you put your money where your mouth is and state that if your prediction is untrue you would leave ATS forever? Do you have that certainty?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Lol, its a prediction based on Symbology. Obviously this man cannot read the future, but merely take hints that may have been put there.

Whats with people and saying "How about if your wrong, you leave ATS forever".

Can't get more rude than that.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Yes as with other predictions I think this one will land up in the"near miss" category at best,mere speculation

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

There are far more depths of rudeness, of course there are. I take it you're not tired of being trolled at half-term?

The OP, very new as well, suddenly jumps in with an EOTWAWKI thread - cool, far be it from me to assume this to be untrue. I've asked for more information and would finally like someone to put their money where their mouth is with this tiresome kind of thread.

I'll entertain the possibility right up to the date, however I think in all honesty that this is just a troll post.

Edit to add: Ghandi, what do you think is "cool" about a terror attack? Will they be wearing Levi's? Yeah, just checked this isn't in the fan-fiction section.

[edit on 1/6/1010 by jokei]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I think in all honesty that this is just a troll post.

Why do you think that?

This is the first time I have seen operation blackjack de-coded in this way and a date added to boot

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I'll tell you on the 24th.

I'll say that the information presented is interesting, I won't dispute that - but considering the length of time you've been here, the amount of similar threads you've seen... I will leave ATS forever if this comes true and I might just eat my hat.

The likelihood of the Illuminati communicating messages via the media is tenuous at best, why bother - phone, email etc with high level encryption aren't available? Nope, they communicate through coded messages in the mass media, this isn't some furtive spy-ring from the 30s.

Methinks OP has been watching too much V For Vendetta and Matrix.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What is your fascination of leaving ATS if you are proved wrong/right?

Just because you don't get something right doesn't mean you have to leave...that's what this place is about for me...learning/educating, helping/being helped and being proved wrong....If I left every time I was wrong on this site I wouldn't of made it very far

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So.. after all we have been seeing lately anyone want to p[lace bets on this?

eh, I don't either

You got to give the OP credit for creativity however. At least it wasn't one of those, "I know it will happen cause I have a feeling" threads. Although I do not put my stock into the numerology aspect like some others do.

My bets are it will be another day and there will not be any nuclear detonation, but I figured it would be kind of fun to pull this thread out of the cellar.

22 more days to go

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

We will live to see another day.

People have been predicting the end of the world since the world began and...the world will end when it feels like it. The end.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Also - would you put your money where your mouth is and state that if your prediction is untrue you would leave ATS forever? Do you have that certainty?

Why would they want to make a prophet out of the OP?
I bet that somewhere an Illuminati chess master just threw up his carefully crafted plans written in paper in the air in frustration.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
23rd June ?

Hope not ! England play on that day !! as long as its after 6pm i dont care

also I will look forward to tasting one of those "Radical Pasties" !!

[edit on 1/6/10 by Smiler74]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
What is your fascination of leaving ATS if you are proved wrong/right?

Just because you don't get something right doesn't mean you have to leave...that's what this place is about for me...learning/educating, helping/being helped and being proved wrong....If I left every time I was wrong on this site I wouldn't of made it very far

Nope, I do appreciate that, as I have stated though I think this is a troll post. I don't see how a very specific claim is education unless it is proven correct - we have a date for this, so if it comes true I'll concede to this thread being educational.

Again, as I stated I think this is a troll post - now answer this, how can a troll post, misinformation or lies be educational?

Aside from the obvious we've learnt to be a little less gullible.

My "fascination" hmm, during my time here the amount of hoax/sham claims I have seen is quite staggering (not necessarily shocking though). Posters that have been right on the edge of hoaxing continue to post "predictions" that never come to fruition, I'd actually like to see one put something on the line for once and in the spirit of fair play I'm willing to do this myself. You can chalk it up as one less disinformation agent if you like.

I totally agree with you about coming here to learn, but you must also realise that not everyone is always what they claim to be online... and yes I do believe in some of the more out there things on ATS - see my signature and note that it doesn't include "But I'll swallow anything".

It'd be lovely to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but that option has proven fallible far too many times.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
something is brewing thats for sure...i've never discounted AQ..they are patient and planning and im sure everyone by now is wondering why they are so quiet? its not the good kinda quiet yknow?

google them and truce's, but they dont even make front page news..i think the media has been so inundated with their tapes, we may get 10seconds of a headline on cnn or whatever but their speeches go on for more than an hour sometimes..i don't like where any of this is headed but i can see it happening, they have been silent for too long..

im seriously worried, my valium intake has doubled because of reading their chatter (check out www.homelandsecurityus.net ) and jill's archives..

its crazy!

peace everyone.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Jokei, I agree that is a little harsh. At least the OP came with an article, and supposedly a code, and supposedly some correct predictions to back up this one.

Do I think it is another stupid prediction? YES!

But, if he didn't post it, and something happened on June 23rd, I would be even more pissed!

Now, a few clarifications. 4 dead and one injured, by no means 4 countries will be dead! Suitcase bombs cannot even destroy a city, let alone a country. Suitcase bombs are minorly effective at destroying the center of a busy city, and Dirty Bombs might make the city unliveable for an extended period of time, but they are nowhere near Country Killers!

Assuming the prediction had some basis in truth, we are talking about 9 more 9/11 type events. Very disheartening, very sad, but not signficant in death count. I know, I know, a lot of people think 9/11 was the worst thing to ever happen to America. It is so easy to forget that those 3000+ people didn't equal a single day in WWI, WW2, Vietnam, or the Civil War.

9 suitcase bombs in America will kill some folks, annoy the hell out of city dwellers, cause more of our personal freedoms to be eroded away, and result in the fall of Iran and Turkey (b/c of recent developments with Israel).

If any of you aspiring terrorists are reading this, please remember that recent history shows for every 1000 American civilians you kill, you lose an entire Country! Your tactics are not working too well so far! For your own sake, and the sake of all the innocent people in your own countries, please stop attacking civilians. If you were to try and pull off Rooftop Dirty Bombs, you would succeed in killing a few thousand people, we would be forced to move our Urban Centers, it would create new jobs, and new growth for the country. It would renew our Patriotism, it would stimulate our economy, it would unite the world alongside the US again, and it would certainly result in several invasions, most likely Iran, Syria, and Turkey.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
To be honest, this prediction is one of the first credible ones I heve ever seen on ATS. When measured against knowledge, some things do add up.

FACT: The illuminati advertise in symbolism and believe it gives them power.

FACT: Multiple sources have penned war for summer 2010.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

for myself... its always refreshing to see things through new eyes,

the OP may be new, but their act of connecting-the-dots is worth discussion,
they are bringing a new lens or prisim to seperate the beam of light into its parts.

of course the deciphered message might only be a forced interpretation of what they 'want to discern'... who knows...
much like 'reading' the worm tracks of a newly overturned flat stone

finding patterns is at least fun, and sometimes leads to scary stuff & denial

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This thread makes no sense at all.

First up, the IOL story entitled: "Major terrorists head to court" is in fact dated May 14 2010 at 06:48PM, which does NOT predate Blackjack.

Secondly, i cannot find ANY reference to anything claimed by the op, neither a breakdown of "sections" nor any clue as to how this article is "decoded".

The origional story can be found at: www.iol.co.za

And for everyone's convenience, i shall include the total of said article:

Nouakchott - A Mauritanian court will on Sunday begin the trials of suspected terrorists, including three men accused of murdering four French tourists late in 2007, a judicial source said on Friday.

"Seven cases, including those of the suspected killers of the French tourists, are on the agenda of the trial that begins Sunday before the criminal court of the tribunal in Nouakchott," the source told AFP.

Three men affiliated to al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) are accused of having shot five French tourists on December 24, 2007, east of the town of Aleg in southern Mauritania, killing four and seriously wounding the fifth.

The suspects are Sidi Ould Sidna and Mohamed Ould Chabarnou, arrested in January 2008 in Guinea-Bissau by local police in cooperation with French intelligence, and Maarouf Ould Haiba, held shortly afterwards in Nouakchott.

The criminal court will also try nine other people charged with "complicity" or "collaboration" in the murders, the source said.

The killing of the French tourists was followed three days later by an ambush on Mauritanian soldiers in the north of the country, in which three were killed.

Since then, the west African desert nation has seen several attacks, killings and kidnappings of Westerners claimed by AQIM.

AQIM emerged from a radical Algerian movement, the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat, and has in the past four years extended its activities into western Sahel nations, including Mauritania, Niger and Mali.

It claims to be the north African affiliate of al-Qaeda.

The same court session on Sunday will examine six other cases, including the "shootings outside the Israeli embassy and a nearby discotheque in Nouakchott on February 1, 2008," as well "individual cases", the source said.

The suspected terrorists have taken part in a spiritual dialogue launched in January at the Nouakchott prison with government-mandated theologians including Mohamed El-Hassen, one of the country's top spiritual leaders.

El-Hassen said that the three Mauritanians held for the murder of the French tourists in 2007 had "proclaimed their repentance" as an outcome of the spiritual dialogue. - Sapa-AFP

For a condensed list of relevant stories, please see:
www.iol.co.za... /general/services/keyword_search.php?set_id=15&click_id=566&do_search=yes&result_start=1&result_range=20

Keyword: 'Nouakchott'

Now, OP please explain how you got from here to there.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
why is it always hidden messages,puzzles that "can" be decoded by us deadly people are used by Illuminati or any other closed and supposedly evil society?

Would they actually give us this information to risk anything, if there are any...?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join