It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Hey THIS IS STRANGE!!

In this slide notice that it says "Prime minister makes statement on the threat" but when operation Blackjack was written gordon brown was Prime Minister.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

What do you think?

I am now starting to believe this is a preview of things to come!

You're right! Damn! Now what?

The Telegraph is a pro conservative paper, and Gordon was trailing in the polls.

Now if they had a picture of David Cameron and Nick Clegg in there, then we would have something.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Well, if that pic hasnt been updated lately, that would be SPOOKY!

I wonder if theres anything in the html code that identifies when the pic was added?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I tried looking at the code, only date I could find was last modified on 09/12/2009, or something like that.

Seriously, if that picture hasnt been added lately, that is some scary s**t!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That is a very good spot ALOSTSOUL! I can remember reading all this blackjack stuff last year (God, this last year has gone quick!) and I didn't know what to make of it. In the end I thought that maybe it is just a sick, sick joke.

The creators know that people like us would jump on it, and it was laid out perfectly for us. But in saying that, I honestly thought it was creepy. I cant remember everything, I suppose I would have to go through it all again, but this year seems to be more likely that something would happen.

I think instead of getting on at the OP we should sart asking logical questions or someone start a new thread about the whole blackjack operation and place it in the prophecy board with a disclaimer. I know a few users here who I would like to see write the thread but they probably wouldn't be interested.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by jokei

Lol, its a prediction based on Symbology. Obviously this man cannot read the future, but merely take hints that may have been put there.

Whats with people and saying "How about if your wrong, you leave ATS forever".

Can't get more rude than that.
It's blunt and viscous, but think about it, if that was the practice of the admin or the website, that for any predictions like this, if they fail to come to pass then that person is IP banned, then there would be a mass decline in the frivolous prophecies we have to read about day in and day out.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
I tried looking at the code, only date I could find was last modified on 09/12/2009, or something like that.

Seriously, if that picture hasnt been added lately, that is some scary s**t!!

Calm down people, as I said before.... The Telegraph is a Pro Tory paper... And David Cameron has been the strongest safest bet at the bookies for a long time before the known comming election.

There is no conspiracy in having a picture of David Cameron as PM. Actually most people thought the Tories would walk the election, no one thought it would be a hung parliment until the last few weeks.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug
... To those who think that Operation Blackjack, that comic series ....

I stopped reading there. Comic series? So let me get this straight: someone thinks that the ILLUMINATI put hidden messages in a COMIC SERIES? Are you serious?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

No offense intended friend, but if your tired of this kind of thing why then are you replying to the tiresome type of topic giving it more prominence in the forums.
Would it not be smart, if you dont like reading it, to avoid it as to not encourage future replies?

While i agree the psychic reading or decoding we just read could be considered either coincidence or outright guess work leading to bad conclusions, it makes no sense to respond condescendingly.

Also, asking someone to put their money where their mouth is in regards to a report their posting, is pretty assinine especially when he is reporting claims made elsewhere. if anyone should put their money where their mouth is, its the researcher who came to this conclusion not the person who is merely reporting the information.

I somehow hoped this forum was different then others where open mindedness is appreciated and where things are investigated to see if their true or just rumors. In fact, i see many on this site who are very negative in their remarks and condescending.

Cant we be better then this? my senses are telling me its doubtful, but i hold out hope nonetheless.

As for this "warning" like most others i will wait for it to happen to believe if its true or not.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by EspyderMan]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Well thank you for your clarification, its does put the picture under a different light.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
blackjack was awesome. good times. except i thought it was a hoax..? idk... we will see.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If we want to add "interest" to the verification of the date - just plug it into the Timewave theory. 1/2 /s

Lil help

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I personally felt the Operation Blackjack story was not a hoax. I felt like someone was trying to lead us to what they knew was to come. Then when ATS picked it apart, deciphered it, someone higher up shut it down with the aid of of disinformationists, and a handy computer tech or two.

If you don't know about OP Blackjack, go back and read last years, thread.
It was a page turner. Hey and don't forget, we all originally thought that scenario was to go down last year, but somewhere in the middle it seemed like the clues were saying june 2010.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by SunnyDee]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Really?

Wow!

I will file this with all the Disclosure-PROOF threads I have in my favorites. They make me feel more in touch with my magic 8 ball.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Report says DOJ not fully prepared for WMD attack (AP) – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has failed to put together an adequate plan for responding to an attack involving weapons of mass destruction, the inspector general at the agency said Tuesday. In a new report, the IG said the department does not assign a single entity or individual responsibility for managing a response to a WMD incident. The report said there are no specific operational response plans for a WMD event in place at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the Drug Enforcement Administration; or the U.S. Marshals Service. None of those three Justice Department components provides training for responding to a WMD incident or regularly participates in WMD response exercises, the report also stated. "We found the response planning among all the components, including the FBI, to be inconsistent and not well coordinated," Inspector General Glenn Fine said. Only the FBI has taken adequate steps to prepare a response to a potential WMD strike, the IG added. The Justice Department agreed that it should do more to coordinate emergency response activities.

www.google.com...

Strange that this just came out. I guess someone realized that there were no plans for a WMD attack and decided to let us all know.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Great find OP....

For those that don't think that terrorist attacks happen, and that they don't advertise them before said event will be well advised to remember 9-11 and the myriad of warning signals that came out before this major event, including television shows, such as the Simpsons, etc...

They would also be well advised to look at our freaking Capital, and note the coded markers and predictive symbols contained therein, and obviously put there by someone that knew something. For instance, look at yourmoney.

Something is coming down the pike very soon, and there are a number of markers that point toward late summer, early fall. Such as this.. thread

Also, review some of the many statements coming from the TPTB: 24 Experts Warn Of Meltdown 2010 : Martial Law : Economic Collapse

Something will precipitate this meltown, and this could very well be it. It started in September of 2008 with the intentional collapse of our economy, and we have seen a steady rise in tensions ever since with Greece and the EU on the brink of collapse, and looming war in Korea, and the Middle East (Israel.) Only a blind man would discount that which is staring him right in the face. The signs are looking ominous, though I sincerely hope that the OP is wrong and so am I.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smiler74
23rd June ?

Hope not ! England play on that day !! as long as its after 6pm i dont care

also I will look forward to tasting one of those "Radical Pasties" !!

[edit on 1/6/10 by Smiler74]

USA also plays that day at the same time. There has already been a terror threat on the world cup, but there is always a terror threat for any big event.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

The school holidays are in full swing aren't they?

-Second Line-

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is a little bit off topic and maybe I'm pointing out the obvious...but...it appears the "terrorists" have a different view of the size of the United States. They use the terms "destroy" and "kill" like they can destroy a majority of the country. Obviously, even 9/11 was but a pin-prick compared to the size and population of the USA. YES...IT WAS TERRIBLE...I'm only talking about size and proportion. Therefore...when we hear that they are going to "destroy the United States", I suggest thinking more on the lines of the moral and the financial situation rather than the number of people or size of the affected area.

Terrible...YES. But (at least for me) it tends to remove quite a bit of the "fear" they wish to generate.

PS: And don't forget, the threat of terrorism is terrorism in itself. They attack us daily in that manner.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by WeAreAWAKE]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It must be June.

Doomsday predicitions seem to always crop up around this same time every year.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey everyone.

I could really do with a bit of help. Would anyone be able to post this slide onto this thread for me?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I would really appreciate it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join