It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I say to the OP, lets see your work.

Post some pics.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This smacks so heavily of someone finding something on the internet and thinking "hmmm this would make a good thread on ATS"

Well guess what buddy, this is yet again another doomed to fail prediction and is yet another reason why ATS STAFF should implement a failed doomsday prediction rosette or banner to be plastered over the users avatar.

Please ENOUGH of the DOOMSDAY Threads Already... o.kayyyy.????

Korg.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
As promised, some of the in-depth message decryption will be posted.

SECTION - A is defined to be the first three sentences of the original MSM article titled, "Major terrorists head to court".

Here is a link to a picture of the decryption of SECTION - A

img214.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

Originally posted by harryhaller
This thread makes no sense at all.

First up, the IOL story entitled: "Major terrorists head to court" is in fact dated May 14 2010 at 06:48PM, which does NOT predate Blackjack.

Secondly, i cannot find ANY reference to anything claimed by the op, neither a breakdown of "sections" nor any clue as to how this article is "decoded".

The origional story can be found at: www.iol.co.za

And for everyone's convenience, i shall include the total of said article:

Nouakchott - A Mauritanian court will on Sunday begin the trials of suspected terrorists, including three men accused of murdering four French tourists late in 2007, a judicial source said on Friday.

"Seven cases, including those of the suspected killers of the French tourists, are on the agenda of the trial that begins Sunday before the criminal court of the tribunal in Nouakchott," the source told AFP.

Three men affiliated to al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) are accused of having shot five French tourists on December 24, 2007, east of the town of Aleg in southern Mauritania, killing four and seriously wounding the fifth.

The suspects are Sidi Ould Sidna and Mohamed Ould Chabarnou, arrested in January 2008 in Guinea-Bissau by local police in cooperation with French intelligence, and Maarouf Ould Haiba, held shortly afterwards in Nouakchott.

The criminal court will also try nine other people charged with "complicity" or "collaboration" in the murders, the source said.

The killing of the French tourists was followed three days later by an ambush on Mauritanian soldiers in the north of the country, in which three were killed.

Since then, the west African desert nation has seen several attacks, killings and kidnappings of Westerners claimed by AQIM.

AQIM emerged from a radical Algerian movement, the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat, and has in the past four years extended its activities into western Sahel nations, including Mauritania, Niger and Mali.

It claims to be the north African affiliate of al-Qaeda.

The same court session on Sunday will examine six other cases, including the "shootings outside the Israeli embassy and a nearby discotheque in Nouakchott on February 1, 2008," as well "individual cases", the source said.

The suspected terrorists have taken part in a spiritual dialogue launched in January at the Nouakchott prison with government-mandated theologians including Mohamed El-Hassen, one of the country's top spiritual leaders.

El-Hassen said that the three Mauritanians held for the murder of the French tourists in 2007 had "proclaimed their repentance" as an outcome of the spiritual dialogue. - Sapa-AFP

For a condensed list of relevant stories, please see:
www.iol.co.za... /general/services/keyword_search.php?set_id=15&click_id=566&do_search=yes&result_start=1&result_range=20

Keyword: 'Nouakchott'

Now, OP please explain how you got from here to there.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
I say to the OP, lets see your work.

Post some pics.

img214.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
This smacks so heavily of someone finding something on the internet and thinking "hmmm this would make a good thread on ATS"

Well guess what buddy, this is yet again another doomed to fail prediction and is yet another reason why ATS STAFF should implement a failed doomsday prediction rosette or banner to be plastered over the users avatar.

Please ENOUGH of the DOOMSDAY Threads Already... o.kayyyy.????

Korg.

My response to your first comment> LMAO

My response to your second comment> Considering that millions of people would have to die for this thread to elevate me to the status of PROPHET, I would consider it an honor to FAIL!!!

BTW. I don't expect to be correct on everything and a few here have pointed out a couple of mistakes that I made. I'm just floating my research out and letting everyone add their 2 cents. Furthermore, if TPTB see that we are watching them like hawks, it might save lives. Does anyone really believe that TPTB would have proceeded with 911, had thousands of bloggers been speculating on their every action back in 2001?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this info, Op.
It doesn't matter how long you've been on ATS. Trolls are extremely attracted by anything Illuminati related.
They either have forgotten how the Germans used codes to communicate during WWII, or they want us to forget.
Communicating in codes in not new. If the information you have been brave enough to bring forth is true, all the nay sayers will go away. If it doesn't happen, maybe it was thwarted due to their codes being revealed.

Remain vigilant!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by jokei

Why would they want to make a prophet out of the OP?
I bet that somewhere an Illuminati chess master just threw up his carefully crafted plans written in paper in the air in frustration.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Gold_Bug]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thanks for the info Gold_Bug.

It's not far fetched to suspect that terrorists could have planted dirty bombs in the US. Just look at our open borders.

IMO - there WILL be more attacks on the US.
IMO - it's not a matter of "if" but "when".

All we can do is try to keep catching them before we get hit.

In the content of your OP, you simply stated one theory of many possible scenarios. The title of your thread gives people the impression that the mystery is solved. You could have avoided being bashed if you had used question marks...

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED? First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded?

I have no problem with your title or your OP because, after all, this is a conspiracy website. Also, I did not get the impression you were date setting. However, people need to realize that everything they post may be thrown back in there face. If someone sets a date and nothing happens, then their reputation is gone.

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
GoldBug, can you explain who and how someone came to decifer a recent news article? THis is all very interesting, but a lot is lacking on how this decoding came about. Please explain how you found this, did you do the decifering, please give lots of details, that's what we ATS'rs like you know.

For all that remember the Operation Blackjack thread, it sucked us in good, and there is probably a reason it did....it was a seriously spooky, out of the norm cartoon, placed right in front of the world with never a real explanation to the masses as to why it was done.

Hey all you that don't want to read another prediction type thread, just leave. Stop asking for people to quit, if their prediction does not come true. It's just annoying. Some of us like predictions, we like to see if there is any truths in them or not for ourselves without your naysaying them from the start. We don't need you to be our parents. We can come to our own conclusions here.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I think this is a valid point.

Had I discovered the article and the links and the code. I would have posted a title more like, "Another Terror Prediction, can we validate?"

Posting TERROR DATE CONFIRMED! Is really opening yourself up to a lot of skepticism and ridicule. "Confirmed" to me means there is no room for interpretation. Obviously to the OP it means that somebody thinks they found something, that could mean something. Big Difference, and I will never look at "confirmed" from this OP the same again.

Still, not a bad thread, and something that should have been posted. No offense to OP, I am glad that this thread went up. In the future, be more careful with how strongly you state something, because it will follow you!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That's why they get prefixed with things like "I think the OP is trolling"...

Otherwise people would be coming here with responses like "CONFIRMED: OP IS A TROLL", it's a discussion board and if you're referring to my responses - I asked OP if he would put his money where his mouth was, as it were - I didn't state you must leave and the OP could simply state he wouldn't back anything to the hilt.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Ok, I would agree his title would have been better more subtle, but we know it is an attention getter, and we are reading it, so it worked. Why does everyone get so caught up in the delivery and not the content of things? I guess I don't like micro-management.
(If this had any truth in it, this prediction, his title would be the least of our problems, right?)
There will be a day when something comes true, so I like to hear all the scenarios.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Like several others before me have stated, this thread title should be more of a question then fact. With that said, this thread IS in the "Predictions" forum so I don't mind yet another prediction. At least the OP has put together some evidence to support the claim.

Now here is some food for thought:
Back on March 2, 2010 at 1:16AM I had a type of vision. It was more of a numerological vision, and two dates popped in my head out of the blue. This rarely happens to me, so I typed the two dates into notepad on my computer and saved the file to my desktop. I did not know what the dates meant, but was left with the impression that they would validate some sort of prediction in the future. The dates are:
6/22/10
8/18/10

This thread certainly piqued my interest. Hopefully this is just coincidence, but it is certainly interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey THIS IS STRANGE!!

In this slide notice that it says "Prime minister makes statement on the threat" it shows a picture of David Cameron but when operation Blackjack was written gordon brown was Prime Minister.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

What do you think?

I am now starting to believe this is a preview of things to come!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

Thanks for the info Gold_Bug.

It's not far fetched to suspect that terrorists could have planted dirty bombs in the US. Just look at our open borders.

IMO - there WILL be more attacks on the US.
IMO - it's not a matter of "if" but "when".

All we can do is try to keep catching them before we get hit.

In the content of your OP, you simply stated one theory of many possible scenarios. The title of your thread gives people the impression that the mystery is solved. You could have avoided being bashed if you had used question marks...

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED? First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded?

I have no problem with your title or your OP because, after all, this is a conspiracy website. Also, I did not get the impression you were date setting. However, people need to realize that everything they post may be thrown back in there face. If someone sets a date and nothing happens, then their reputation is gone.

Peace

FIRST, Thank you for the many kind comments.

SECOND, Regarding your statement, "If someone sets a date and nothing happens, then their reputation is gone."

Does anyone on ATS have a reputation for making accurate predictions? If so, do they have some magical potion, crystal ball, or hot line to GOD?

I don't have any of those things, but I find some of the MSM articles to contain very suspicious content. These so-called predictions are not mine, so much as they are the from the creators of the MSM publications. Those creators may have the power and intent to "make" the predictions come true. God forbid, that anything happens on the 23rd; But at least you will know where to look for the smoking gun. You can start by calling the media outlets that published those MSM articles and demand to know who was behind them.

The title claiming a set date is mere puffing, to attract attention. And, given the title of the forum "PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES", such puffing should not considered misleading.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Hey explain what we are looking at there.

What are you thinking?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Hey THIS IS STRANGE!!

In this slide notice that it says "Prime minister makes statement on the threat" but when operation Blackjack was written gordon brown was Prime Minister.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

What do you think?

I am now starting to believe this is a preview of things to come!

You're right! Damn! Now what?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If you look at the link it shows David cameron not gordon brown. We all know that most of the world leaders are puppets. So the Illuminati would have know who would be PM when this plan takes place. Showing that Operation Blackjack could be real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join