It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Encounter Sites

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GallopingFish

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by detroitredwings

What's a "Dbag"?

"Dbag" is short for Douchebag.
hope that clears things up, detroitredwings tried to insult you

GallopingFish.....

So when detroitretardedwings says.....

"STFU.....you Dbag"

.....he's actually stating some level of unhappines with me?

O.M.G. !!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Calm down little fella. This is a rather silly topic. Reptillians? Are you kidding me? Maybe has every right to express his opinions without being flamed by blind believers. I too find his Kind Regards signature beyond irritating but calling him a DB is inappropriate.

OP while I think that the reptillian thing is beyond ridiculous, I thank you for bringing this to light. I know that quite a few will find it interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

Calm down little fella. This is a rather silly topic. Reptillians? Are you kidding me? Maybe has every right to express his opinions without being flamed by blind believers. I too find his Kind Regards signature beyond irritating but calling him a DB is inappropriate.

Raustin.....

Detroitretardedwings tells me to "STFU.....Dbag".

You tell me I'm "Beyond irrititating".

I loooooooooove reptilian threads!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I led a light expedition to Dulce.
Here is my report
www.abovetopsecret.com...
No reptoids were seen, however, I regret not using the night vision on our Sony Camcorders.

PS
Yo maybe maybe not, I alerted that other poster.
There is just no excuse for that that behavior.
Violator1 out.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Ok guys, Please just try and keep to the topic, Let me just remind you all of something I think is important to a thread like this

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything. Ufology and paranormal studies have suffered for decades because anything in that area is constantly ridiculed and made fun of by the media and by the average joe, because of it conflicting with their beliefs of what reality is. Not one belief on reality is true, and no one has the "copyright" on what's 100%, no 101% true or not. Not me, not you, not society, not science... NO ONE. Thinking it's otherwise is just being ignorant
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now please let have a "if you have nothing constructive to say on the topic then don’t"

Thank you

Asala,

[edit on 1-6-2010 by asala]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

I agree, I have always thought that if Reptilians did exist, that they would exist underground. Afer following up on some of the encounters I have listed, notably the one involving Commander X, there seems to be a trend among these encounters of them taking place around underground areas, i.e. caves, tunnels, mines, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by Cygnis

I agree, I have always thought that if Reptilians did exist, that they would exist underground. Afer following up on some of the encounters I have listed, notably the one involving Commander X, there seems to be a trend among these encounters of them taking place around underground areas, i.e. caves, tunnels, mines, etc.

I think that would make sense, the underground part, as the deeper underground that you go, the warmer it becomes.

If they are cold-blooded like the reptiles on the surface, they would need the geo-warmth of the core to keep themselves active.

So the idea of underground dwellings makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just got done researching encounter #1, and I discovered that this particular encounter was indeed a hoax. A gentleman from the examiner apparently conducted an investigation of the incident and came to that conclusion. You can find out more about it here: www.examiner.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Nathwa]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I just got done researching encounter #1, and I discovered that this particular encounter was indeed a hoax. A gentleman from the examiner apparently conducted an investigation of the incident and came to that conclusion. You can find out more about it here: www.examiner.com...

Nathwa.....

I just got done researching encounter #1, and I discovered that this particular encounter was indeed a hoax.

That's why I commented as I did in my 1st post.

As you dig in to all these stories, you will find there is no reasonable supporting evidence for any of it.

If you tire of the reptilian material & you are interested in UFO's more broadly, I can point you to some cases I find interesting.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Then by all means, share. I would be both happy and interested to see your favorite cases.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Evidence of these things go back centuries from aztec ruins, the pyramid pharaohs, indian scripture....So I don't think this topic is "silly"

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
Thanks for the effort and bringing this info forwards but ATS is no longer the sight it used to be.... Your gonna get flamed and talked down to for bringing a topic like this up. Once upon a time there were people that contributed to this forum and discussed things. Now we have trolls and republican this and democrat that brain washed narrow minded types posting here....

Sorry man but I LOVE THE TOPIC!!

Heres a good site with some encounter info www.reptoids.com... its been a while since I have visited there.

[edit on 5/31/2010 by Chaos Lord]

Yes, I heard all that. A few years ago I posted the story of how my Grandfather and two friends came upon three of these creatures in a coal mine shaft in W. Va. I was flamed so bad I never spoke of it again. I didn't see the creatures first hand, but heard the story many times, and when Grandpa died he made me promise I would find out everything about these "lizard men," as he called them. In my humble opinion, they are real, they live below us in vast caverns, and they are in league with the governments of the world. There is much to suggest this is true, and little to discount it. And further, in ATS notice the user-names of those who tell you they are not real.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Then by all means, share. I would be both happy and interested to see your favorite cases.

Nathwa.....

OK

I'll do that by U2U so as not to distract your thread.

However, I won't be sending you many reptilian stories!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Maybe...maybe not....

If their are cases in which you can't explain...That defies the "laws" of gravity and you welcome the slim possibility that extraterrestrials could be visiting.
What do you believe the intention would be?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. However, I am not suprised that your Grandfather encountered said beasts in mines in W.V. many of the encounters I have listed, if not all of them, occured in or around caves. I suspect that evidence would be scarce because many of the people that go out and look for these things might not come back. There are an awful lot of missing persons in the U.S. that disappear every year. How many of them do you think might have encountered a reptilian and not come back to tell the tale?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

Maybe...maybe not....
If their are cases in which you can't explain...That defies the "laws" of gravity and you welcome the slim possibility that extraterrestrials could be visiting.
What do you believe the intention would be?

NWOWILLFALL.....

If their are cases in which you can't explain...

Yes.....there are cases I can't explain.

That defies the "laws" of gravity

Well.....I'm not sure a case "defies the laws of gravity" because I can't explain it.

you welcome the slim possibility that extraterrestrials could be visiting. What do you believe the intention would be?

I entertain the idea as a possibility.

I can't categorically state I "welcome" the idea because if they are visiting, I can't say what they are doing here.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

i'd like to see if you had an encounter with a reptilian being, whether you would be thinking about your camera at the time. most people would be too overwhelmed by the experience to have the presence of mind to take a photo. they'd probably be freaking out and concerned for hteir own safety first.

i mean, we're sort of talking about an upright, highly intelligent, crocodile, aren't we. i would be running, not photographing..

[edit on 2-6-2010 by rapunzel222]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by rapunzel222]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Good thread. lots of different sightings. have heard of them. also there's a thread on icke's forum i happen to know of with photos of african carvings of reptilian beings (ancient carvings) for those looking for 'evidence' and reptilian beings certainly appear in african folklore..

to me, where there's smoke there's fire. lots of different corroborating encounters cropping up in different places usually means there oculd be something to it. i.e. when you get: modern day sightings, folklore accounts, carvings or physical representations, and mythological corroboration, then you might just have something to explain.

Also reptilians are mentioned in the book 'solomon island mysteries' - accounts of giants and ufos in the solomon islands, available from amazon.com.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Thank you for your post. I would tend to agree with you, "where there is smoke there is a fire". After all, there are just so many different encounters, I think it would be difficult to discredit all of them. The problem is no one took pictures or recorded video, so they are just as hard to prove.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Altough i do appreciate scrutiny, I would also like to see some insight into these encounters from someone who either might know about some of them or from someone who can prove them as hoaxes.

---
We don't have to prove them as hoaxes, it works the other way around, you have to prove these events actually happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join