It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Encounter Sites

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was doing some research regarding reptoid encounters, and I came across a page that had compiled some alleged encounters. For your conveinence, I have copied and pasted the list of encouters below. I was wondering if anyone here at ATS was familiar with any of the listed encounters.

1) DIXONVILLE, PA - (abduction-murder/Dixonville mine tunnel/miners vs. saurian-reptoids) - source: Patrick O'Connel.

2) Lincoln Tunnel, New York state - (abduction- disappearance/road tunnel/ humans vs. unknown) - source: John Grant.

3) Hopland-Lakeport, CA - (abductions/mountain road between towns-underground caverns/U.S. Govt. vs. MIB & possibly Reptilians - MIB vehicles seen to disappear into cliff) - source: Raymond A. Palmer.

4) Superstition Mts. east of Phoenix, AZ - (abductions- murders/mountains-Boyton Canyon also-underground bases/miners & explorers vs. MIB & sauroid reptilians) - source: 'Commander X'.

5) Nellis Range & Military complex, southern NV - (abductions-murders/underground bases: S-4, Groom Lake, Dreamland, Blue Diamond, Indian Springs, Mercury, Test Site, etc.,/loyal U.S. Govt. vs. Reptilians of various types, MIB & 'controlled' secret govt.) - source: Michael Lindemann.

6) Dulce, M.M. - (battles-abductions-mutilations- murders/underground bases surrounding Dulce/scientists, locals & special forces vs. Reptilians of various types & 'implanted' CIA- secret govt.) - source: Paul Bennewitz.

7) Salt Lake City, UT - (abductions-murder/tunnels beneath Crossroads cinemas & caverns below Wasatch Mts./explorers, workers & subsurface humans vs. Reptilians of various types & MIB; also possible growing conflict & dissension between 'hu-brid slaves' and sauroid reptilians) - source: S.L. security workers.

8) Gallatin, TN - (abduction/subterranean chambers/farmers vs. unknown) - source: Whitley Strieber.

9) Manhattan, N.Y. - (abductions/tunnels-underground bases/missing persons vs. saurian grays, etc.) - source: 'Commander X'.

10) Boston, Mass. - (abduction/from basement & sub-basements to tunnels-caverns/missing persons vs. unknown) - source: Raymond A. Palmer.

11) Between Helvetia & Newville, W VA. - (abduction/caverns & tunnels/explorers-surface workers & subterran humans vs. unknown) - source: Joan Howard.

12) Fort Wayne, CO - (abduction-captivity/underground base/former Dulce worker & others vs. Reptoid saurians & MIB) - source: Val Valerian.

13) Redwood Falls, Minn. - (battles & subterran woman rescued/small opening outside of town leading to tunnels- caverns/surface U.S. soldier & subsurface humans vs. Reptilian 'dero'!?) - source: Raymond A. Palmer.

14) Cushman, ARK - (battles/tunnels-cavern systems west & northwest of town/surface & subsurface human alliance vs. saurian-serpents; also human-Sasquatch vs. saurian-serpents) - source: Charles A. Marcoux.

15) Burley, ID - (psychic attack-murder/tunnel about 6 mi. west of town to underlying caverns/human victim-explorer vs. unknown) - source: Raymond A. Palmer.

16) McCallester, OK - (battle-conflict, shots fired/cavern & artificial tunnels beneath mound/armed human explorers vs. unknown) - source: Charles A. Marcoux.

17) Kansas City, MO - (battle-conflict-human escapes/cave hidden in cliff on shore of Missouri River/human explorer vs. Reptoid!?) - source: Charles A. Marcoux.

18) New Kensington, PA - (chase-escape/sewer tunnel near town/local children vs. infant 'sauroid' which was chased back into a 'sewer' opening from where it emerged) - source: Lucius Farish.

19) Loveland, OH - (attack, shots fired/Little Miami & Ohio rivers/farmers & armed police officers vs. semi-aquatic or subterran 'lizard' like sauroid encounter on road & which escaped back to the river) - source: Loren Coleman.

Source: www.inquiring-mines.com...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Nathwa]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Nathwa]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Nathwa.....

I was wondering if anyone here at ATS was familiar with any of the listed encounters.

Yes.

There is no proof for any of them.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the effort and bringing this info forwards but ATS is no longer the sight it used to be.... Your gonna get flamed and talked down to for bringing a topic like this up. Once upon a time there were people that contributed to this forum and discussed things. Now we have trolls and republican this and democrat that brain washed narrow minded types posting here....

Sorry man but I LOVE THE TOPIC!!

Heres a good site with some encounter info www.reptoids.com... its been a while since I have visited there.

[edit on 5/31/2010 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

Chaos Lord.....

You are right.....this topic (which to me is extremely silly) will not encourage a welcoming discussion in this forum.

However, if Nathwa discusses it in the "Grey Area", he might find a more receptive "audience".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I was wondering where I should have posted this thread at, and I do apologize if I posted it in the wrong forum. Altough i do appreciate scrutiny, I would also like to see some insight into these encounters from someone who either might know about some of them or from someone who can prove them as hoaxes.

Oh and mods, please feel free to move this topic to the gray area, if you deem it neccessary.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Nathwa]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Come on guys, please no off topic stuff. Maybe...maybe not is entitled to his opinions, as are you redwings, but you should voice those opinions in a tame and contructive manner...anyway, I have always been most interested in the Loveland frog encounter. I have an old college buddy who lives in Cinncinnatti, and Loveland is somewhat close to there. I asked him about and he told me it was just a folk story that the town uses to get publicity, but the account seems like more then that.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Nathwa]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Nathwa.....

It's very nice to meet you.....you are the most polite reptilian guy I've ever met!

I agree....Detroitredwings doesn't appear to be very fond of me!

To tell the truth, I do enjoy the occasional reptilian story. I don't believe any of it, but the stories are fun!

I tell you what, did you ever see that crazy thread where Dan Tanna described in detail how he attacked a reptile/fish guy in his bedroom?

Knd regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

ur right but I wasn't raised to bite my tounge and deffinitly not raised to speak elequintly at all.. and if this site would let me I'm sure I woulda cussed him out. I jus hate people that correct u and say nothing else like he's on a power trip cuz he thinks he smart but nevertheless ur right

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Why thank you, you are quite the gentleman yourself.
Well, as far as me being a "reptilian guy", I do not really buy the shapeshifting stuff that Icke likes to talk about, and I do not neccessarily believe that there are lizardmen running around either. However, I have an open mind and I like to explore the possibilites. There are ALOT of accounts of encounters with reptilian type beings- people here on ATS with stories too. So I would like to entertain the possibility that there could be something behind these claims. I recall the one story of the young man in North Carolina who described in vivid detail an encounter with one, and most of the the people invovled seemed credible.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I tell you what, did you ever see that crazy thread where Dan Tanna described in detail how he attacked a reptile/fish guy in his bedroom?

I loved that thread. It was hilarious and awesome. It's excellent reading for anyone interested.

Violent Encounter with Alien Being

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

I have read some of that thread, and although it was funny at times, I think it was a bit too farfetched to be taken seriously. And if there are reptoids running around, threads like that certainly do not encourage serious disscussion of their existence, which is what I would like to engage upon.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
I have read some of that thread, and although it was funny at times, I think it was a bit too farfetched to be taken seriously. And if there are reptoids running around, threads like that certainly do not encourage serious disscussion of their existence, which is what I would like to engage upon.

Well, you are talking about encounters with reptilian beings, good luck getting serious discussion. Outside of astral travel, I've never been offered anything of substance about the reptilians. You're going to have to take the good with the bad.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by detroitredwings

Detroitredwings.....

".....STFU.....these dosnt mean other peoples minds cant either Dbag....."

What's a "Dbag"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

What's a "Dbag"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

A D-bag is someone who signs their name at the bottom of every post they make, even though their screen name is conveniently and appropriately at the top left of said posts.

Just kidding. I actually don't know what it means. Still friends?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by NASA is ASAN]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

We're always friends, you cute little thing you!!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The idea of reptilian beings under the crust of the planet wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. I have no personal experience with such things, but I do believe the possibility of such is more so then not.

There have been rumors and murmurs of such for a long time.

I have not formed an opinion on the subject as of yet.

Not to derail the subject, I am rather saddened at the fact that such things cannot be discussed anymore without a plethora of nay-sayers flooding all over with derogatory comments, and such. Really detracts from the over-all idea of ATS, I believe. It would accomplish more to actually discuss the topics, rather then flamboyantly claim others are ignorant for their views or questions.

Back on sub: To think that we have explored so little of our own world, and so very little of the universe as well, to say we are the top of any chain is ignorant, IMO.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

reply to post by detroitredwings

What's a "Dbag"?

"Dbag" is short for Douchebag.

hope that clears things up, detroitredwings tried to insult you

Back onto the reptilian encounters, i find it really interesting to read. All over the internet i keep reading the same stories though. Does anyone have any evidence?

Anything is possible but... thinking these are ficticious stories.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
In the past I have quite readily mocked the idea of reptilian people, and to be honest, I still would. But, be constructive, and all that, my therapist says...

I would like to believe that such beings exist. And I know, I know, it's the old axiom, "Where's the proof?" vs no proof != non-existence.

However, from the sheer amount of posts I have seen of people who claim to know, have seen and, in some rather 'eww' instances, been intimate with reptilians - why has no one ever, ever, ever posted a photo of the being?

Never once.

One woman claims to have had a couple of reptilian boyfriends over the years - i mean, where the hell is she meeting them?? The "Hot Rock" lounge? Where?

I'd love to believe all this, I really would. But if reptilians are real, and people seem to meet them all the time, why not a single picture? Why always a reference to really, really lame youtube vids of video artefacts as evidence of reptilians?

Lastly - that list of reptilian hot spots.. All in the US I see. No others reported anywhere else?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join