It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i Going to Hell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chaseninja

If there is a heaven/hell, presuming there is. Wouldn't all of them people in hell, presumably billions, eventually get sick and tired of being tortured and rise up against Satan? I mean it's about several billion to a couple hundred, I mean seriously.

In addition, on a somewhat seperate note. Isn't god technically a dictator? Obviously according to religion he is a nice dictator, but no democracy or transparancy? I mean come on... We aren't even allowed to see him, challenge him or speak against him. He's a hardline dictator IMO.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i believe there is some truth in all religions about Hell... just like there is a positive and negative, dark vs light, ying and yang, good vs bad... etc..etc. Its all about your perspective "Perspective in theory of cognition is the choice of a context or a reference (or the result of this choice) from which to sense, categorize, measure or codify experience, cohesively forming a coherent belief, typically for comparing with another. One may further recognize a number of subtly distinctive meanings, close to those of paradigm, point of view, reality tunnel, umwelt, or weltanschauung." (per wikipedia)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Excuse me ? What was the name of the owl ?

Have something to support that ? I'm not asking for proof. I'm interested.

Crap, looks like I failed at secret society owl names, apparently it's Moloch or Molech. Apparently he likes child sacrifices...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This IS hell. We are all in hell. When you die, if you are good you get to advance to the next level. If not, you get to come back here for more pain and suffering, until you figure it out. That's why the good die young. They are advancing. The rest of us are being given a lot of extra time to try to figure it out, but most never do.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If someone snarled and grabbed you and then tried to throw you into a pit of fire while telling you that you were going to be there for a very long time because you were a very naughty person would you...

A) Accept your fate and take it on the chin and burn while screaming in terror?
B) Shrug and look for a way to escape while you burned?
C) Try to tear the limbs off the creature that was trying to hurl you into fire?
D) Refuse to play?

The only way you can go to hell or fear going to hell is to play someone esles game and in playing their game you are dancing to someone else tune. Give up such fears and you will find out very quickly that the air smells much fresher, food tastes better and humans are more beautiful than assumed.

I was a catholic then I became a atheist but now after loving meditation and taking time to think for myself I no longer fit any such labels and I am not afraid of death or what might lie beyond.

Here is a cliché that works for me - Love or try, no fear, no hate just love or try because in the trying is the freedom.

My advice is to choose D 

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If you are against evil and pure of heart and pray for forgiveness there is no reason why you would not goto heaven.

I think that those who promote war and murder in the name of God are the ones who are in real trouble, they are the ultimate hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Not sure if its the Current Jews or Past Jews you have a prob. with. I also dont think you are going to hell for feeling the way you feel, for who Israel trully belongs to is very hard to determine with all the political games and demographic games genetic games, sad indeed. But as for who are the chosen look within your hearts.

[edit on 6/1/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
en.metapedia.org...

Jew:

Origins:

Many people have assumed over the years that modern Jews are descended from the Ancient Israelites, however this is not the case. Modern Ashkenazi (or Yiddish) Jews are, in fact, primarily descended from a Turkic people, known as the Khazars, who converted to Judaism in the late 9th Century AD. According to some genetic tests, 60% of Jewish DNA is Central Asian Turkic. The remaining 40% is of Semitic, specifically Edomite, origin.

The Jews your thinking of are Edomite converts. Khazars. Fake Jews.
Their Biblical tribe name is Amalek, grandson of Esau.
Esau/Edom are prophesied to rule the world in these last days.
Esau / Edom = The Caucasian race

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9070a288d265.jpg[/atsimg]

The forefathers and elite of U.S.A knew exactly who the people they conquered were and they spent lots of money wiping and beating the Israelites out of their heritage and culture.

Micah 2:2
And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

Psa 94
They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.
The real Israel is still under the Deuteronomy curses and are starting to wake up.

------- The 12 Tribes Of Israel -------

-------Judah - Negroes (non-African)
-------Benjamin - West Indies
-------Levi - Haitians
-------Simeon - Dominicans
-------Zebulon - Guatemala to Panama
-------Ephraim - Puerto Ricans
-------Manasseh - Cubans
-------Gad - N.American Indians
-------Reuben - Seminole Indians
-------Napthali - Argentina to Chile
-------Asher - Columbia to Uruguay
-------Issachar - Mexicans

Psa 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

According to the Bible there is no place called Hell where a demon punches you in the face for eternity.

Hell is what the Negros, Natives and Hispanics went through when God put them through 400 years of slavery, captivity and oppression know as the Deuteronomy curses.

Esdras 6:9
For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
These are scary times that we live in and Jesus is coming soon! All those who believe in him will not parish but will have everlasting life. There will come a time real soon when we will all have to make a choice, are we for him or against him? If God tests you in this way, I take it you'll make the right decision and your soul shall be saved.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Wanna know a secret? There are more books than just the bible.

Germans, or what's left of them are more likely the true Jews.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think nobody is going to hell because of going against Israel I believe hell is going to visit us if Turkey and other neighbours go against Israel. If somebody from Turkey or some other 'friendly' neighbours puke on Israel border or inside, Israel will go for nuke.
So this it. Turkey pukes, Israel nukes. And then the whole bandwagon on either sides will join.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join