It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i Going to Hell?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Im always hearing about how in the bible when the world turns against isreal the end of the world is coming. So if i turn against isreal am i going to hell? (for athiests pretend you believe lol) They have made me really mad lately and i was just wondering if i talk bad about them is that whats going to happen? thats what im always told whenever i try to say anything they do isnt right. Or i get that im siding with the "rag heads" why all the hating? and if i will go to hell why would god make a country that does so much stuff his chosen people.?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaseninja
Im always hearing about how in the bible when the world turns against isreal the end of the world is coming. So if i turn against isreal am i going to hell? (for athiests pretend you believe lol) They have made me really mad lately and i was just wondering if i talk bad about them is that whats going to happen? thats what im always told whenever i try to say anything they do isnt right. Or i get that im siding with the "rag heads" why all the hating? and if i will go to hell why would god make a country that does so much stuff his chosen people.?

Anyone that can't spell Israel correctly , will not get into hell.

You are safe.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Actually there are other races and religious followers in Israel. No they are not the chosen people. Ask how many Jews you know who's lineage goes to the original Israel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think we are already in Hell... I mean... this whole world sits on an arsenal of Nuclear weapons at the hands of spoiled spoon-fed psychopaths.

Like they say, it only takes one match to light a fire.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

sorry haha dang im typing this on my phone and its late here excuse spelling errors

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chaseninja

Hell is only for those who want to be there. Don't worry, your already not there.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
As far as the Jews are concernd your completely #d wether you support them or not, you are either the chosen ones such as themselves, or its the fiery lake of doom yee go!. #ing weirdos that they are.

Just choose a different religion, like suffism and forget all about it, get high and sing tunes all day. Failing that, hoard some gold and try to bribe your way into heaven?, seems to work for them.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

It is a good thing most world religions do not support burnt offerings by the way of nuclear holocaust. For that I am thankful.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Thats a good question.

Welcome to hell.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

what kind of sick religion is that??

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hell is only a frame of mind.
Some say it is a frame of mind that exists when you don't have 'God', some say it exists when you are simply just in a hard time in your life.
Some say hell is right here on earth...

Either way, do not concern yourself what people say will or won't happen... follow your own truth within yourself.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaseninja

what kind of sick religion is that??

I suspect the one that does support it is being practiced at the Bohemian Grove, where mock ritual human sacrifice (and even suspected real human sacrifice) is known to go on for their lovely Owl shaped god, Magog.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

thats really interesting iv never heard of that.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Agreeing or not agreeing with Israel's policies will not condemn you to Hell. If you are concerned with going to hell, I suggest a long talk with God. Build a personal relationship with Him. Get to know Him through His word and prayer... then I think you should have no problems with Hell.

Hey, it's just a suggestion.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Excuse me ? What was the name of the owl ?

Have something to support that ? I'm not asking for proof. I'm interested.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

It's only those idiot, evangelical, "left behind" Protestants who believe in that load of bunk.

Most decent christians know the way the nation of Israel acts is an abomination. Even the Catholic Church argees;

Vatican blames Israel for all Christian problems in Mideast

Me, personally, I hope Israel gets blown off the map for the way they treat the Palistinians. It would be divine justice IMO.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Only if you want to. Where ever you are is what you make of it. So get to work and start building the place you want to be in.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
its so funny people still belive you can go to any hell ,
the king james bible clearly stats FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.
so sorry but you are not going to hell.
The hell all these people talk about is the lake of fire that the READ SLOWLY DEVIL and his angles are going to be cast into .
again not human souls .How can anyone belive a FATHER who loves them so daerly would torture anyone forever? thats not a loving father thats a devil.
you want to know why people love to belive in hell so much?
because it makes you feal better to think someday that guy who did will get his its nothing but tehy want revenge

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I read the OP, but none of the further comments made by other users.

As an Atheist, I will say of course not.

But to assume the bible is correct, then everyone on this entire planet that has ever lived will be joining you in hell. Every human, and every creature.

Thou shall not kill - Not one of us can say we've never killed anything. Yes, most of us have never killed another person, or a large animal for that matter, but most of us have killed a bug, whether knowing it or not. And all of us have killed bacteria.

Gluttony - There are very few people in this world who are truly not greedy.

I could go on, but I'm very tired and have work in the morning. Also, I believe you get my point.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I wouldnt worry on the plus side youll have lots of company there. And trust me all the people who know how to have fun are there. So for a thousand years or so should be a blast. After that gets kinda dicey but thats another story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join