It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israel's first cruise missile.

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion
Russian

No Porblem , I think then i am going to borrow some explosives from HAMAS , and blow the hell out of your Merkava with my self
I don't think it will be a (terrorist) atack scince it is a tank and there is a freken Russian riding it !!



Why would you even go there with that futile attempt at humor. Not cool, not cool at all.




posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion
Russian

No Porblem , I think then i am going to borrow some explosives from HAMAS , and blow the hell out of your Merkava with my self
I don't think it will be a (terrorist) atack scince it is a tank and there is a freken Russian riding it !!


HAMAS explosive against a tank?!


Why waste your own life when you cant even make a ding with that crap.

All its good for is KILLING KIDS!!!!!!



Out,
Russian



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
And it's clear that the Israile government dosen't agree with you , since they spend a lote of bullets on the palestinians ...... you are obviously more extremest , terrorist than Sharon
!!

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Scorpion]



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpionAnd it's clear that the Israile government dosen't agree with you , since they spend a lote of bullets on the palestinians ...... you are obviously more extremest , terrorist than Sharon
!!


umm how, he just said the explosive wont hurt a tank...

[edit on 17-6-2004 by namehere]



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Scorpion

The only one blood thrist expermist I see here is you and I really think you should try out for the HAMAS team.

When you join it will but take a few days to get rid of you.

I say kill HAMAS before they can get to Isreal people ot children!


Out,
Russian



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
They blow up 6 soldiers hiding on there Tank last month !!

Don't you remember ?!



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion
They blow up 6 soldiers hiding on there Tank last month !!

Don't you remember ?!


Tank?

Moron check your facts!

It was a APC!

Armoured Personal Carrier!!!

Its like 1000 times weaker then a tank in armour.

Out,
Russian



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
correction, wasnt a tank.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by namehere]



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It is a little quiet around Hamas in the last time, are they running out of childrens?



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian


Tank?

Moron check your facts!

It was a APC!

Armoured Personal Carrier!!!

Its like 1000 times weaker then a tank in armour.

Out,
Russian


And that APC was full of explosives.



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Please Mr.Russian , don't cray for the Israile children , because you are deforming there cause when some one like you use there cause to Justificate the savage acts agints the palestinian children !!

And I repet my self by saying that I oppose the suicide bombing on Innocent civilians !!

but does the bloody extremest Mr.Russian agree with that ?!



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion
Please Mr.Russian , don't cray for the Israile children , because you are deforming there cause when some one like you use there cause to Justificate the savage acts agints the palestinian children !!

And I repet my self by saying that I oppose the suicide bombing on Innocent civilians !!

but does the bloody extremest Mr.Russian agree with that ?!





they should stop using children as human shields



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Then the Paletinians should oust Arafat and take the land that has been offerd to them! And live side by side with Israel. Why suicide bomb at all?



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
heres a helpful link of israeli myths and truths, might learn something www.us-israel.org...


[edit on 17-6-2004 by namehere]



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   


Ok Mr.Russian

Tank , APC , wahtever but it turend into parts !!



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion



Ok Mr.Russian

Tank , APC , wahtever but it turend into parts !!


apc and a tank are nothing alike so your point?



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
His point is that he is relishing in the deaths of Israeli's. Sad really.



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
They don't use the childrens as human shields !!

if anybody attacks your house with your childrens and you tray to defend you selfe and your children , any liar can say that you use them as human shelds !!



[edit on 17-6-2004 by Scorpion]



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ya , and what do you call relishing the palestinian ( CHILDREN BLOOD ) ?!
bravery ?!



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Not at all, but this fighting could cease if the Palestinians would take back the 95% of thier land back- AND CEASE the terrorist bombs on civilian targets.

Speaking of which, what of the MURDERING of Palestinian women in honor killings......it happens ALL the time. What is interesting is that Israeli law is the only law that protects these women, they are just too afraid to seek help though.



[edit on 17-6-2004 by Narnia]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join