It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's first cruise missile.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ISRAEL has developed its first surface-to-surface cruise missile with a range of at least 300 kilometres, according to a report to be published in Jane's Defence Weekly next Wednesday.

news.com.au...

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, that;s good for Israel
. It's getting more and more powerful.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I guess it got it with help from somewhere perhaps US.

I find Israel a littler to trigger happy to my taste, even if is in the name of fighting terror.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Only 30 kg warhead? What will they do with it? Killing flies?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by longbow
Only 30 kg warhead? What will they do with it? Killing flies?

except, ya know, nuclear warheads can still be put on it. so they must be some pretty large flies.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
except, ya know, nuclear warheads can still be put on it. so they must be some pretty large flies.

Yes, but with conventional warhead it is very weak misile. For example Tomahawk has 454 kg warhead (at least I think so).

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Meh. They want to be able to kill protesting palestinians using cruise missiles now ;P

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Maybe they want to kill another child !!

Maybe this littel angel kid was threaten the Israile national security !!

And what about this picture :

what is the fault of this 12 year old boy , and his desperate brother ?!!

and yet , we hear that israel is fighting the ( Terrorism !!!!!! )

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion
Maybe they want to kill another child !!

Maybe this littel angel kid was threaten the Israile national security !!

And what about this picture :

what is the fault of this 12 year old boy , and his desperate brother ?!!

and yet , we hear that israel is fighting the ( Terrorism !!!!!! )

Start looking at what Pali-fu*ken-stian deos to INNOCENT Isrealis!!!!

Do you think the suicide bomber care about if they kill 100 5 year olds?

They would be HAPPY!!!!
suicide bombers

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
First that is an interesting development, but I doubt it would be used on the them, not needed. I wonder if an airborn version could/would be used to distroy the Iranian power plant? As far as the child pictures, should I post pictures of the body parts of the children that were murdered by thoses terriosts. maybe you want me to post body parts of old wemon and men....get the point.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OK

let us see

feindflug

these pictures you posted is a reply of the acts of israile terrorist !!

Italien journalist :

These children had been shot and killed by the ISRAILE ARMY , suside bommbers are INDIVIDUALS who acts as a respons for such savage acts

And yet , we didn't hear from any one that Israile soldiers are Terrorist

Aren't they do the same acts ?!

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Scorpion]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
As far as the child pictures, should I post pictures of the body parts of the children that were murdered by thoses terriosts. maybe you want me to post body parts of old wemon and men....

mrmonsoon good luck finding any, noone seems to want to show the other side.

ps: why was this brought up Scorpion, its off topic, post about it elsewhere not in a weapons thread please .

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion

These children had been shot and killed by the ISRAILE ARMY , suside bommbers are INDIVIDUALS who acts as a respons for such savage acts

And yet , we didn't hear from any one that Israile soldiers are Terrorist

Aren't they do the same acts ?!

Do you EVER wonder WHY Isreali troops come into Gaza Strip or West Bank ONLY AFTER A SUICIDE BOMB!!!

You 2 are the stu*pdest people I have ever met.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpionsuside bommbers are INDIVIDUALS who acts as a respons for such savage acts.

bs, israels responses are to suicide attacks on their people, israel has never targetted civilians in every attack, suicide bombers do, the suicide bombers provoke israel, they never strike first.

just be quiet if you cant stay on topic, really its not needed.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
aww they look so cute and innocent when they take the guns out of their hands and than take the picture. It's to bad the palatines breed their children to hate and kill infidels at a very early start. Maybe if that wasn't the case there wouldn't be 8 and 9 year old boys shooting at Israeli soldiers. Or sending 14 year olds strapped with explosives over to Israel to kill people. How about this, having a terrorist attack where you are surrounded with children to use as shields while you shoot at Israeli soldiers. You know looking at the other side of this debate, it must be horrible to be forced to shoot children by sick fanatics, I feel bad for anyone who is forced into defending themselves like this, it has got to mess a person up in the head. You know, I bet this is what some of those children looked like before they got into the hospital.

"The Palestinians can blame themselves only, for abusing their own kids in such a nasty way."

link here

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

No this was NOT hit by a tank!

You 2 blood thristy people LOVE the look of THIS DONT YOU!

Dont you like this fu*ken besutiful ARMY!

Also dont you Isreali HATER love the bodies around the bus on the first picture. As I remember there were 9 inocennt kids on IT!!!!!

Isreal NEVER went after any Palistain scum's kids!

Out,
Russian

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Russian]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Russian

I will pass some of your obscene words about me , but descriping a chiled as a " Scum " is a good evidense for your humanity!!

and i wil teel you that we didn't hear about suside boombs in the last 3 monthese or more , and in the last month Israel had destruct alomst 1500 Houses !!!!!!!!

I know that the suside bombers are wrong , and you know that as well , but if you really Don't like there acts , why you don't censure the Israile soldiers acts as well ?!

did you hear about the english journalist that has been shot purposely in Rafah by Israile sniper ?!

and do you know this man :

his name is Peter Hansen , and he is the maneger of the Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA), and he stated that he saw Israile sniper killing palestinian kid with tow bulets in the head and the neck !!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah, they can use it to steal more land from the Palastinians. Awesome, this won't piss anybody off...will it?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Scorpion

I didnt call kids SCUMS!

I called they SCUMS kids or kids of the SCUMS!!!

Out,
Russian

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join