It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's first cruise missile.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Yeah, they can use it to steal more land from the Palastinians. Awesome, this won't piss anybody off...will it?

Wouldnt piss me of.

I wish there will be no sucha thing as West Bank or Gaza Strip.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion
Russian his name is Peter Hansen , and he is the maneger of the Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA), and he stated that he saw Israile sniper killing palestinian kid with tow bulets in the head and the neck !!

not all troops though, in every operation there are rogue troops who do such things, its wrong but neither is it right to suicide bomb schools, malls, resturants, etc full of innocent israelis AND no doubt arabs too, its not all israel, the palestians are just as responsible for all this if not more.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Yeah, they can use it to steal more land from the Palastinians. Awesome, this won't piss anybody off...will it?

what palestinians? what land?
it was never "their" land, there was never existed such nation as "palestine", the brits agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their ancestral homeland. It was never ruled by Arabs as a separate nation!
, why dont they comback to one of their 21 #ing muslim nations.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
"There are no Palestinians" By Larry Miller

Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no "Palestinians" then, and the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians" then. As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation."

www.frontpagemag.com...

[edit on 16-6-2004 by feindflug]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Way to go Israel!

On the day that Israel declared its independence, the Arab League Secretary, General Azzam Pasha declared "jihad", a holy war. He said, "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades"

Though, while the Jewish refugees became full Israeli citizens, the Arab refugees remained "refugees" according to the wishes of the Arab leaders.

History of Israel, from 1850-present

The Arab Israel Conflict in Maps

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by feindflug
"There are no Palestinians" By Larry Miller

Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no "Palestinians" then, and the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians" then. As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation."

www.frontpagemag.com...

[edit on 16-6-2004 by feindflug]

lol, and who was planning to attack who? *cough* iran, egypt, lebbanon, syria and others, its their fault for planning to invade israel.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Dear namehere

I trolly recpect your opinion , altough I disagree with you in some points

Mr.Russian

they are children after all , aren't they ?!

Mr. feindflug

We are talking about the pepole who lived in this region and had been forced to evacuate there homeland, the jewish admitted that they were living in peace and harmony with the palestinian before they(The Jewish) turned to the military acts and occupaite the arabs land , so at least we know who begin these Violence !!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Dear namehere

I trolly recpect your opinion , altough I disagree with you in some pointsWe are talking about the pepole who lived in this region and had been forced to evacuate there homeland, the jewish admitted that they were living in peace and harmony with the palestinian before they(The Jewish) turned to the military acts and occupaite the arabs land , so at least we know who begin these Violence !!

not opinion, its fact, israel was pushed many times, as its said "you reap what you sow".

the jews were there for 5,000 years and long before arabs even were there, it is israels rightful land.

and the jews were oppressed by arabs, there was no peace or harmony in the region.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
it's still an opinion , and it's far a way from Fact

you can return to the reigon history before 1948 to see the peace and harmony between the Jweish and the arab and as I said the Jweish never denise that .

and this is never been the Jwish land , and if they occupied it for a period of time thousends of years ago don't give them the right to occupied it agine after they were throwen from it !!!!

read these words :

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
David Ben Gurion The Jewish Paradox pg99

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Scorpion]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
But then the mighty and brave Arab leaders should not cry in EU and OSN everytime, when Israel kicks their ass.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by longbow
But then the mighty and brave Arab leaders should not cry in EU and OSN everytime, when Israel kicks their ass.

HAHA!

Couldnt say it better!!!

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ya , and don't forget the mighty leaders of Israel-terror state when they were crying near the white house door seeking for help in 1973 war !!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

you can return to the reigon history before 1948 to see the peace and harmony between the Jweish and the arab and as I said the Jweish never denise that . - and im moses, the arabs have oppressed jews, if you know history you'd know why jews wanted their own land.

and this is never been the Jwish land , and if they occupied it for a period of time thousends of years ago don't give them the right to occupied it agine after they were throwen from it !!!! umm but they were there first, it gives them every right to land noone claimed as their territory

read these words :

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
David Ben Gurion The Jewish Paradox pg99

what a load and that quote uses flawed logic, it was not a country for one

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Ya , and don't forget the mighty leaders of Israel-terror state when they were crying near the white house door seeking for help in 1973 war !!

How about me and you go there and join the oppisite sides?

You throw rocks at my Merkava Mk4 tank!!!!

Dont worry I wouldnt shoot you!

Anyway who would want to waste a bullet on a sc*m.

But I would have run you over!

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

oh so you think arab aggression is ok then?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Do you know David Ben Gurion ?!

and I want to remaind you that the Jweish want there own land because they were suffering in europe.....

not beacuse of the arabs !!

try to read some history please !!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Do you know David Ben Gurion ?!

and I want to remaind you that the Jweish want there own land because they were suffering in europe.....

not beacuse of the arabs !!

try to read some history please !!

im talking about jews in arab nations, if you payed attention i mentioned only the middle east not europe.

jews were opprsessed in europe and the middle east.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Actually Scorpion, Jewish people in the Middle East are oppressed. In Iran for example, they are not given the same access to education and the such. Perhaps it is you who needs to do some research.

Jews lived in the Israeli/Palestinian region before WWII. And then of course there was a migration from Europe. The land they are fighting over is 5% of the disputed region. If the palestinians get control of that 5% land, Christians will be unable to worship that region, as well as the Jews. The Palestinians have been offered 95% of thier land back on 3 occasions, Arafat a non- Palestinian, has thwarted that offer.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Narnia]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Russian

No Porblem , I think then i am going to borrow some explosives from HAMAS , and blow the hell out of your Merkava with my self
I don't think it will be a (terrorist) atack scince it is a tank and there is a freken Russian riding it !!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Russian

No Porblem , I think then i am going to borrow some explosives from HAMAS , and blow the hell out of your Merkava with my self
I don't think it will be a (terrorist) atack scince it is a tank and there is a freken Russian riding it !!

lol, if you arent shot to hell by the gunner before getting near the tank.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join