It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look to the sky right now!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
OK I did.

All saw was the side of my neighbors house.
He came out and almost started a fight with me he thought I was a peeping Thom.

Thanks!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Did I miss somthing here, why is it posted in the 2012 forum?

Are you suggesting its probably Nibiru or somthing? Im not sure how to reply untill I know what OP has to do with the end times.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
BTW! the scariest thing? i have no flyovers in Coral Springs or Pompano

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Target Earth

...Next time you run out have a tin foil hat on, then he'll really think you've lost it

Why are you making fun of my hat

The OP never did tell us where he was did he.
Uh Oh, he's probing my mind (grabs for tin hat)

Any way, I'm still looking out NNW and I don't see anything except some contrails, clouds and the bright orange thingy setting on the horizon.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by Violater1

yea, I live in the suburbs of Chicago... I ran out with my camera... and all I got is a few pics of my Neighbor, who then asked me what I was taking pictures of... I feel like a Idiot.... I said I was looking for a brown Dwarf Star... now he is gonna think I am crazy..

Yea, too bad Gary Coleman passed away... oh wait, er, never mind.
I'm still looking, nothing yet.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

yea, I think I have spent enough time star gazing for one day. I have gone out twice and all I see is clouds...I just snapped a bunch of random pics at the sky, maybe I'll at least capture a ROD or something... I have had enough of making a fool out of myself for one day.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Why is where I am living, the only 2 things that pass over are the UARS, and that stupid space plane...?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Most likely it is Venus. It is currently very high in the sky after sunset, extremely bright, and doesn't set until around 11PM if not later in the northern hemispehere...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thank God! It's gone!.......for now ;]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
it was to the right side of venus location, the clouds are out now and its dark and I dont see it anymore, it was bright and stationary .. no not the sun it was the size of a "star" but much much much brighter , it was wierd to see something that bright with it still fairly daylight, now i dont see it, the clouds either blocked it or it is gone, but it was stationary when i saw it.

zip code is 37604 northeast tn

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Cool, thanks for that one. I will look tonight and tomorrow to view the space plane. THANKS. Also, those who have a telescope view it and see if you can take a picture of what the telescope sees.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
BTW! the scariest thing? i have no flyovers in Coral Springs or Pompano

Hey that's my neck of the woods (Plantation).

Small world after all!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

Hi
I am in Southen Ontario and do notice a very bright yellowish star North west 15 degrees off horizon. I know very little of stars, so this is just my observation. It is dark here.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Not this again.

It's my

VENUS

!!!

Always very bright this time of year.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

A few days ago, I saw the same thing in the western sky right after sunset. What I saw looked very bright, and it was not Venus, it was not even in the right place for a planet.

I am in the Northwest and it has been kind of cloudy, so I have not been able to see this object again. Have been stargazing for years, so I know what Venus looks like and also where it is supposed to be.

This was not Venus or the sun, it was something else. The object that I saw was very bright and big, much too big to be Venus, and it almost looked like a prism, not sure if that is the right word.

It was strange, and I will look again when it is not cloudy. I really wished I could have taken a picture, but do not have anything that will photograph the night sky.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by amaranth]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Troll.

Or you don't deserve to post on matters that require such complex planetary reference point demands.

But, I got a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
My wife and son and I are looking at it now. It's very bright and to the west mostly and somewhat north. I'm in south Louisiana. Are you sure it isn't a planet?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by csimon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

wipe your glasses and it will disappear like magic!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think it may be Venus as well. Me and a buddy were looking at the sky last night trying to see if we could catch a glimpse of the x-37b.

www.nightskyinfo.com...

The map is facing the west.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join