It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore Continues to Blast Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Bush, I dislike GOOFY AL even more....he should shut the hell up...

he proves why he's not fit to lead...

We are at war....I does no good to create dissent

come election time....if Bush loses I will support that choice...I may not like it...but I will not second guess and nit pick every damm thing the next pres does.....God what has happened to us.?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
we are at war....?

we invaded Iraq due to fraudulant reports, faked Uranium intelligence...a CIA operative was outed by the WH to squash the Truth...kids are dying in Iraq, and for each soldier that dies, 5 lose an limb...for what? What is the Upside to Invading Iraq? it is pit that gets deeper each day.

This WH has engaged on a fools errand of invasion, short sighted and ill planned. This isnt War, this is a boardgame being played by warhawks in the WH. Military officials were overruled by the WH when they spoke up, the CIA was overruled when they put in writing the evidence for the invasion was a fraud.
Open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
we are with al queada, and yes iraq....In the beginning BUSH SAID IT WAS ABOUT THE THREAT THEY POSED.....granted the intel may have been wrong

BUT THE THREAT WAS THERE..STILL IS IMHO...so dont give me this crap about lies....wasnt a lie...

and now we know al queada is in iraq...along with hammass and ebvery other arab radicals ..so what ...

just because you can do shoot your mouth off ..all al is doing is preaching to the dumb ass's who voted for him...those who think do know better

just causE i DIS AGREE DOESNT MEAN I dont think.......

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Tad,
I forgive you your poorly organized/worded arguments since English is so obviously a second language for you.

If I am wrong about this please explain your lack of any substance to your posts.

I applaud Gore for finally speaking out. From my viewpoint, he didn't wake-up until his appearance on SNL. Too late. Maybe Gore does still have political life in him, maybe not. I didn't vote for him,specificaly because he showed NO passion. NOW he shows some passion. I like Kerry less than I liked Gore, still I'll vote for him over Shrubya.

If Gore's raging helps to sway even ONE vote, he will have made an important contribution to this election.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
According to the First Ammendment, Al Gore has every right to speak his mind. As long as he is invited to speak, he should. And I personally appreciate his new-found passion. It's inspiring.

Everything he is saying is true. If you can't handle that, too bad. I'm saying this even though I couldn't stand the thought of 4 years of ALGORE (in 2000). After these years with Bush and all war all the time, I can honestly say, I should have voted for Gore. Things would have been markedly different. We certainly wouldn't have invaded Iraq.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gore nominated again instead of Kerry. (Not likely, but an interesting thought.) I'd actually vote for the guy. And he shoulda kept his damn beard. Made him look all serious.

These days, the man actually sounds like he's related to his cousin Gore Vidal. That's a breath of fresh air.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
scotty, please scuze my grammer...yeah it does lack a bit...

even proper grammer and well though out arguments have jack # on the truth

See...a while back ..Bush said it was about the u.n . violations, we knew , the u.n. knew, the brits ect ect...he had wmd's...

Bush said the threat was too great to just let it go?

follow me so far?....I see no lie....

And hmm...theres a U.N. SCANDEL....SEEMS FRANCE. RUSSIA AND KOFI ANNON SP SON DONE MADE OUT ON THE OIL FOR FOOD

AND ITS NOT LIKE OL SADDAM AND CO DIDNT HAVE 10 + YEARS TO PLAY 3 CARD MONTY WITH THE OLD WMD'S

AND ALL THOSE COUNTRIES ALL AROUND OL IRAQISTAN..WELL THEY DO HATE US... CAUSE WE LIKE THEM JEWS...[ GOD'S CHOSEN]...

NOW TO ME...OL AL IS JUST MADE ABOUT FLORIDA

YEAH IT WAS CLOSE...AND WE ARE GUARANTEED A VOTE...BUT HEY...IF YA F IT UP..WELL THEY GONNA THROW IT OUT

VOTING IS PRETTY SIMPLE....SO WELL ..SPILLED MILK

nEVER HAVE i SEEN AN EX PRES CANDIDATE ACT LIKE OL al

AND WE ARE AT WAR.....IT WAS CONSUMATED BY CONGRESS..

JUST CAUSE THE WASHINGTON POST , NJ TIMES LA TIMES DIDNT RUN BIG HEADLINES SAYING US DECLARES WAR....DOESNT MEAN IT AINT SO

AT THE TIME RIGHT BEFORE IRAQ .THE SHOCK AND AWE DEAL...

SOME 70 % OF AMERICANS WERE POLLED SAYID BASICALLY THEY APPROVED OF GOING IN...SO THERE YOU HAD IT

AND AT THE TIME OL GW'S APPROVAL RATING WAS A TAD BETTER N IT IS NOW

aND SINCE WE ARE AT WAR...ol al's cry o dissent could be seen by some

like me

as aiding and comforting the enemy

ala tokyo rose....I think he " beard " was neater n al's

And at the momment..al doesnt hold a public office..so he is in league

with mr nader

You can put down my grammer, you can tear part my spellin

SEE YAH WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH...go ahead...ask jimmi the greek about free speach

or doug tract.....theyll tell ya about free speech

its knowing when not to speak....when it wont do any good.

now al aint speaking for america....he's speacking for the demecratic
party in american....if they aint in power...they will do . say anything to get your attention..even if it hurts the country

thats why al is a tool......and his wife....well....she wanted to well ...you might forget her deal while back

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"scotty, please scuze my grammer...yeah it does lack a bit..."
That's ok, the more you write, the more your skills will improve.

"even proper grammer and well though out arguments have jack # on the truth"
'Tis True!
"See...a while back ..Bush said it was about the u.n . violations, we knew , the u.n. knew, the brits ect ect...he had wmd's..."
Yeah, Back in '91!
"Bush said the threat was too great to just let it go?"
LIE!
"follow me so far?....I see no lie...."
LOOK CLOSER!

"And hmm...theres a U.N. SCANDEL....SEEMS FRANCE. RUSSIA AND KOFI ANNON SP SON DONE MADE OUT ON THE OIL FOR FOOD"
This has what to do with this???

"AND ITS NOT LIKE OL SADDAM AND CO DIDNT HAVE 10 + YEARS TO PLAY 3 CARD MONTY WITH THE OLD WMD'S"
The U.N. had inspectors in country most of that time.
"AND ALL THOSE COUNTRIES ALL AROUND OL IRAQISTAN..WELL THEY DO HATE US... CAUSE WE LIKE THEM JEWS...[ GOD'S CHOSEN]..."
Hardly the only reason "THEY" hate us.

"NOW TO ME...OL AL IS JUST MADE ABOUT FLORIDA"
He has every right to be!
"YEAH IT WAS CLOSE...AND WE ARE GUARANTEED A VOTE...BUT HEY...IF YA F IT UP..WELL THEY GONNA THROW IT OUT"
Where were you in 2000?

"VOTING IS PRETTY SIMPLE....SO WELL ..SPILLED MILK"
It's only simple when you just check the "GOP" box at the top of the page.

"nEVER HAVE i SEEN AN EX PRES CANDIDATE ACT LIKE OL al

AND WE ARE AT WAR.....IT WAS CONSUMATED BY CONGRESS.."
NOT! There is NO declaration by Congress.

"JUST CAUSE THE WASHINGTON POST , NJ TIMES LA TIMES DIDNT RUN BIG HEADLINES SAYING US DECLARES WAR....DOESNT MEAN IT AINT SO"
NYA! NYA! NA NYA! NYA!

"AT THE TIME RIGHT BEFORE IRAQ .THE SHOCK AND AWE DEAL...

SOME 70 % OF AMERICANS WERE POLLED SAYID BASICALLY THEY APPROVED OF GOING IN...SO THERE YOU HAD IT"
Because Dubya LIED!
"AND AT THE TIME OL GW'S APPROVAL RATING WAS A TAD BETTER N IT IS NOW"
ibid

"aND SINCE WE ARE AT WAR...ol al's cry o dissent could be seen by some

like me"
tunnel vision

"as aiding and comforting the enemy

ala tokyo rose....I think he " beard " was neater n al's

And at the momment..al doesnt hold a public office..so he is in league

with mr nader"

What league is that? The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

"You can put down my grammer, you can tear part my spellin

SEE YAH WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH...go ahead...ask jimmi the greek about free speach"
Rasist!
"or doug tract.....theyll tell ya about free speech

its knowing when not to speak....when it wont do any good."
Like now?

"now al aint speaking for america....he's speacking for the demecratic
party in american....if they aint in power...they will do . say anything to get your attention..even if it hurts the country"
Stop beatin' that dead horse, please.
"thats why al is a tool......and his wife....well....she wanted to well ...you might forget her deal while back"

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
scott, the horse aint dead yet, but with " schooled " people like yourself...it will be.....

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

'Truth' is subjective

Great grave stone quote!

Outside of that, it makes for a very telling insight into your powers of perception.
It's, what was the knock against Gore in all those speeches?, oh yeah, boring to listen to all that detail, but he does lay it out there .....something not attributed to fire & brimstone preachers, or cocain & booze saddled current presidents, to have passion & details supporting ones argument.

Bottom line:

He's talking the talk & walking the walk. I'm happy he finally had the piss & vinegar epihanny.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Truth is subjective??? BULLSchei�e!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Too late for Gore to bash Bush. I guess he is trying to help Kerry in his campaign appealing to public opinion. After the last elections I got the impression that Gore was a weak contender.

I don't think that Kerry would welcome an endorsement from Gore..that has proven to be the kiss of death. Just ask Howard Dean.

Gore has every right to speak his mind. But he is a former VP of the United States of America. He should conduct himself accordingly. To see him screaming "He LIED to us! He preyed upon our FEARS!" was embarassing. With his hair hanging across his forehead, the man appeared drunk. Sad, really.
:shk:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So the fact that we were lied to and our fears have been the starting point for policy decisions is less important than how un-English-butler-like those truths are conveyed?

Que?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tad6015
we are with al queada, and yes iraq....In the beginning BUSH SAID IT WAS ABOUT THE THREAT THEY POSED.....granted the intel may have been wrong

The biggest threat is this administration. Al CIAda was not in Iraq until Bush kicked down the door. God, the only thing this administration is partially good at is disseminating propaganda.

BUT THE THREAT WAS THERE..STILL IS IMHO...so dont give me this crap about lies....wasnt a lie...

Threat? Threat to what and whom? Give us a shred of proof, please. Or snap out of it. Just because BUSH says something, it does NOT, I repeat NOT mean its true.

and now we know al queada is in iraq...along with hammass and ebvery other arab radicals ..so what ...

Because of the idiots in this administration.

just because you can do shoot your mouth off ..all al is doing is preaching to the dumb ass's who voted for him...those who think do know better

just causE i DIS AGREE DOESNT MEAN I dont think.......

THINK about this: If you believe Bush has your best interest at heart, than you have been snowed beyond belief.
I hope you re-evaluate all of this. Otherwise, you're living in la la land. No offense, but that's the TRUTH.

And just for the record, nowhere in our constitution does it state that just because a fool of a president gets us into an unwinable war, we have to shut up about it. Gore has every right to speak out. I, for one, applaud him. (And I used to not be able to stand him, politically.)

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
So the fact that we were lied to and our fears have been the starting point for policy decisions is less important than how un-English-butler-like those truths are conveyed?

Que?

The very reason Gore lost is because of that. He has truly come alive lately. It's very refreshing and heartening.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
From ECK

The biggest threat is this administration. Al CIAda was not in Iraq until Bush kicked down the door. God, the only thing this administration is partially good at is disseminating propaganda.

See here:
al Qaeda in Iraq
Of course your next step will be to discredit the source. That's OK. I realize that the fact that Zarqawi got his prosthetic leg from a military hospital in Baghdad is irrelevant, also. I just thought I'd go through the motions.

BT:

Aside from the fact that the image he presented to the world was of a ranting evangelist, thus embarassing the US, remember that he was only a heartbeat away from the presidency. Scary thought, given that he cannot control his emotions or convey his message in a more mature manner.
:shk:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
... and Gore continues to "bash" Bush relentlessly, in a mature non-violent way (through direct observation of the administration and analysis and commentary), as all good citizens ought to, until the 43rd "president" is behind bars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join