It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Chemtrail Symposium May 29 2010

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Calm thyself.

[edit on 2010-6-2 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Yup!

Thanks for sharing...the videographer of Video #1 (other than being a Pink Floyd fan, which is OK) does a fine job of filming, in time lapse, a large number of normal air traffic, overhead during a typical time frame, on a typical day in his/her area. AND makes the (incorrect, un unsubstantiated) claim about 'sickness' in his/her neighborhood afterwards. Totally without merit, that.

Since it mentions England, perhaps I should go find the link to my post (other thread) that describes just WHY there is such a large number of flights passing overhead that small island nation...will go get it on edit. Perhaps you haven't seen that yet. (**)

Video #2...rather than a "straight" time-lapse is, instead, a compilation of edited clips, collected over who-knows-how many days or weeks, and in some instances, filmed in such a way as to make them (the normal contrails) appear more menacing. That is very deceptive of the videographer, in that instance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(**)...Here you go. Not exactly light reading, it is detailed and technical to explain (best way possible, in layman's terms) how air traffic is organized and how it flows, daily, in the North Atlantic region, specifically. England, the UK in general, and Ireland, because of their location, lie underneath a great deal of air traffic routes.

The European continent is also very, very heavily travelled. Further study, by examining the various aviation navigational charts of the regions, will clearly show this....

...here's the link, from the other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

After absorbing that, you will be (almost) be able to assist, next time, on the next trans-Atlantic flight. We'll show you how to make the required position reports to ATC, when out of radar contact overwater....but, that's 'North Atlantic Procedures', the advanced lesson module....

[edit on 2 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know we were debating I thought we were just comparing #s

Umm 73 planes in 4 hours? Cha...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

"Debating"? More like a sharing of information, lest even more misunderstandings/misinterpretations develop....

Now...let's understand this:

Originally posted by sandwiches

Sure! Why does that seem so hard to grasp?

Just simple division (for the moment) gives an average of one airplane every 3.29 minutes. Let's just say one every Three Minutes....

At altitude, at normal cruise speed, a jet airliner covers about 7 to 8 miles every minute. SO....three minutes, EVEN FOR TWO airplanes, on SAME route, and SAME altitude is ample horizontal separation...(in a radar environment, for ATC purposes)...it's at least 20 miles.

BUT...those '73 planes'? NOT all at same altitude, nor all on same routes, were they? Many differnt directions of travel, which is normal considering there are many different airports in the world.

It really is quite simple, and logical, when you get away from two-dimensional thinking.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Just the holding patterns over London is incredible. Round-abouts. Yikes. But obviously they work well. Not many planes running into each other.
I love this video, and it usually is avoided by "chemtrailers":

[edit on 2-6-2010 by stars15k]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know we were debating I thought we were just comparing #s

Yes, does seem quite a low number. I'd have expected at least twice that.

It's difficult to spot planes unless conditions are condusive to contrail formation, but I can often easily spot a dozen planes at the same times in the skies over the South Midlands. Assuming 10 minutes to cross my area of vision (which encompasses several hundred square miles) that's 72 in one hour .....

But given there are around 7,000 aircraft a day flying over Britain that's not surprising

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
wooo made it through all 8 pages

Ok first I will be honest here...yes I am Air Force as a 2W2. I admit I am probably already a shill to you but I prefer honesty.

Now with that said I really wanna clear a few things up. I am not going to go through 8 pages grabbing quotes so bear with me

That AF Installation Sign is on every single installation I have ever been to. They even have them on bases that do absolutely nothing secretive so that cannot be used to support your theory.

Now as far as the USAFA goes, the USAFA is NOT AF Pilot Training school. There are several graduate and basic flight training schools. Once again the USAFA is NOT for pilots. The USAFA is literally nothing more than a university just like UoC in Chicago or Northwestern U. The only difference is that cadets (PS…cadets does not equal flight students) will graduate and instantly become officers (2nd lieutenants) That is all the USAFA is. Now with that said USAFA students have a plethora of fields they can study. Just to be a regular officer in the AF or Guard/Reserve you have to have a Bachelor in some study. Now of course they have their preferences from time to time. For example Logistics and Supply officer candidates may want to have business or admin degrees and so on.

Info on USAFA

The standard Bachelor is the BS (in science as the AF prefers a science-based degree). First let me make it real clear that I think the design of the USAFA Admissions website is HORRIFIC to look at so I will do you the favor and directly link to the academic programs page.

Programs

It says just a couple down that Chemistry is one of the majors. So it would make perfect sense to be teaching basic, intermediate and even advanced chemistry to USAFA cadets because they are students just like I was. (bear in mind I got my BS and soon to be Masters in a private institution…I am not the academy type :-p )

I am going to do my best to keep this information so that it does not seem I am attacking you because I really am not. I think the first issue you have hear is that you are confusing cadets with pilot trainees. Cadets are at the various military academies for two reasons.

1. To earn a Bachelor’s (the first requirement to be a military officer…this does nto count Warrant Officers…whole other story there)

2. To learn select pieces from War College to learn how to be officers.

Now for a pilot who goes to the academy, once they are done THEN they can apply to and attend a flight training school and begin their pipeline (training) for combat flight. So again a cadet is not a pilot trainee.

Now here is the part that I wanna be ultra kind about. You keep talking about this book. You claim you are the only civilian who has it on microform or microfiche and think you may be the only one who has it on paperback. Whether or not this is true (which you have no way of knowing since you don’t know every person in the world) it is also true that anytime one of us wanted to get this we could.

Order

Order

So I could easily go to these libraries and others and find this on micro.

Now let’s get to the ole meat and potatoes here. Your position is that because we used a book with this term in it or even possibly authored the term chemtrail that we are now admitting it. Please correct me if I have your position wrong. I do not want to be off base and falsely accuse you by any means.

If that is your position however, a textbook doesn’t really prove anything other than the fact that we used the word chemtrail on a title page for a Chem 131 course in the USAFA. We aren’t teaching pilots about them. We are teaching students about chemistry.

Now with that being said I am a very open minded person. Yes I can freely admit I think the chemtrail idea for purposeful poisoning is bunk. I do agree that we have modified weather from time to time and that has been admitted but it seems to me that so-called chremtrailers have a concept that these planes aren’t modifying weather, rather they are engaged in deliberate and blunt poisoning of the people below. I won’t go deep into that because I want to preserve the integrity of the thread here.

I am patient. I await for you to have the book uploaded and look forward to discussing it further. I have all the time I need right now so please don’t take this as impatience but just out of curiosity do you have a timeline or idea when you will be able to post in full?

Thank you…

regards…

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Is THIS it?

(Amazing, isn't it? I can write hundreds of words, link to graphics...and one little video less than two minutes long does a MUCH better job!!!)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Is THIS it?

Yes! I've tried about 6 times and it wouldn't load. Actually made me crash once. Oy, I need a nap or coffee, I guess. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Not unsusual either as Denver/Colorado Springs is a very busy airspace with DEN/APA/COS (airport codes)

Granted it doesn't quite compare to a place like New York/La Guardia or Chiago O'Hare airspace but it still buzzes all day

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I use www.radarvirtuel.com... for real time data on current flights over the UK (and Europe)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I wanted to post the Denver airspace radar but alas...firewall ate me alive

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

DEN/APA/COS (airport codes)

Yes, but when using www.flightaware.com... you need to input the ICAO codes...add a 'K', in front, for most US airports. ('P' for Alaska and Hawai'i).

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

ouch...you cut me deep Shrek :-p

pointing out my mistakes and such :-p

Seriously though thanks for the correction . I want to keep this accurate. Wish I could look at the airspace right now.

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Not a mistake....not at all!!!
Just added details, to flesh out your contribution...a helpful nudge, nudge.

(Kind of a general reminder to ALL, as well...anywho....)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well I did get bored and decided to look at departures for the Denver airspace over the next 8 hours. GOOD LORD there is a ton!

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Totally use to it! I'm blocked by people on YouTube before I even comment on their videos. Pre-emptive ignorance through censorship.

I never blocked you because, well, you were never really good at debunking my videos... lol

He is blocking me now. I wonder why?
Pre-emptive ignorance through censorship.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

What are you on about now? And you call conspiracy investigators paranoid?

Please forgive me if I don't respond to every nonsensical obsessive rambling opinionated piece posted to this thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Talking about YouTube. Tried tonight, and blocked. I knew who you were there by your overuse and misunderstanding of poor
Appleman's mathematics.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Was this document already posted, regarding the Chemtrail Symposium?

www.belfort-group.eu...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by hawk123]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join