It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Chemtrail Symposium May 29 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

International Chemtrail Symposium May 29 2010

www.ustream.tv

"Obviously this symposium will not be the end of our struggle but a very strong call to keep our positive fight going on." --Peter Vereecke
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation
Chemtrails over Sydney, Australia??
Londoners call lack of contrails (Chemtrails), blissful
Proof of chemtrails?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
What can I say? People want answers to what is (allegedly) being sprayed in the skies. Headed by the Belfort group, this gathering of truth-seekers will help raise international attention of this (alleged) ongoing phenomenon.

belfort-group.eu...

citizensinactionbelgium.ning.com...

docs.google.com...

Will Thomas has a decent article: willthomasonline.net...

www.ustream.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2010-5-30 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Good stuff. I think this has to do with (as mentioned in the What in the world are they Sprying trailer.) Monsanto and the takeover of Foods.
GMO's every where..

Maby even teleportation technology, we know they are able to teleport, and what is the atmosphere isnt dense enought for the teleportation to take place, so they add substance that is 'leading' electricity much better, like aluminium particles?? . One never know what this Ancient Monster is capable of, they flat out do not care about the human populus, we are only in their way when we are too many here...

Im gonna watch this later on !! Good Find and Flag.......

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Just like the oil spill, we won't know how much damage the Chemtrailing has done to the environment, until it has been stopped.

I have in possession, a government doc on microfiche.

It's titled "Chemtrails"

It was a course at the US Air Force Academy in 1991. It shows that the Air Force was using the term "Chemtrails" in 1990, if not earlier.

So, it was the Air Force that coined the term "Chemtrail".

Now, why would the US Air Force Academy be teaching young pilots about
Acid Rain, Emission Spectroscopy, Chemical Kinetics, etc, in 1990, and call it Chemtrails?

Here's a picture:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8daa65a384f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5aa1545e0772.jpg[/atsimg]

These images are too large for ATS, so I'll post them on an external site.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

Actually, it's called Chemtrails, chemistry 131 manual, fall 1990.

catalogue.nla.gov.au...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am willing to share the above document 172 pages with people. I have copies off about 35 pages. I plan to upload the entire document to a pdf when I get time.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Actually, it's called Chemtrails, chemistry 131 manual, fall 1990.

catalogue.nla.gov.au...

Umm, I know. I have the document. Duh.

Here, I took a picture of the front page, just for you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/966cee283f2e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So uhh, you gonna post the pages that discuss chemtrails.

..or maybe, chemtrails is just the title of the book

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

..or maybe, chemtrails is just the title of the book

That's certainly the impression I've got from looking at the pictures he posted. It does not look like something that discusses "chemtrails" in the sense that "chemtrailers" promote (large scale spraying of chemicals in the air (chemtrails) vs. usual output of jet engines (contrail - although those are chemical too, of course, a point which seems to confuse people who buy into the chemtrails story)...

I'm wondering where this is going. I've stayed out of this circus for a while. Interested in reading on....

Update:

I've read through what I could. It looks like a typical introduction to chemistry nomenclature - like a high school level introduction to it. It's very basic. I remember learning that stuff once - I guess this is some kind of training manual for pilots or personel or whatever.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by NichirasuKenshin] grammar

[edit on 30-5-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

What, showing that the US Air Force came up with the name "Chemtrail" in 1990, isn't good enough for you?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That's straw clutching at it's finest.

No doubt it's a play on words.

Chemistry Trail... Follow the trail of chemistry.

So I guess I'm right then, that within those 175 pages, there is no discussion or a mention at all of chemtrails, right?

Besides the title of course.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That's straw clutching at it's finest.

No doubt it's a play on words.

Chemistry Trail... Follow the trail of chemistry.

So I guess I'm right then, that within those 175 pages, there is no discussion or a mention at all of chemtrails, right?

Besides the title of course.

What's your reasoning for them teaching a bunch of Air Force cadets training to be pilots, an in depth chemistry course with an emphasis on metallic ionization and oxidizing techniques?

Military works on a need to know basis. Are they going to give a cadet the layout of the entire top uber secret program? No.

Pick any one of the chemicals, and search in conjuction with weather modification, VTRPE, HAARP, and you will find the truth.

There is an entire section dedicated to Acid Rain. Do you think the Air Force is combatting global warming by teaching it's cadets how to produce acid rain?

This is a weather modification/radar enhancement program. I wouldn't expect you to read into the document, and understand that, therefore I am hesitant to give to much more right at the moment.

Don't you worry though, I'm making a movie, just for you and your buddies here on ATS.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned

This is a weather modification/radar enhancement program. I wouldn't expect you to read into the document, and understand that, therefore I am hesitant to give to much more right at the moment.

Can you please reference the part in the picture that makes you think that? It reads like a basic introduction to chemistry to me; something that is considered essential in most training of aerial personel.

Maybe I missed that part... Can you reference that part or post additional pics?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Who says it's for cadets learning to fly?

It's for chemistry students, learning chemistry.

What would have chemistry students learn?
Nursing perhaps?
Maybe even baking?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Good question. I was under that false impression; but, as your link makes clear it is a document used at the air force academy to teach chemistry; so it doesn't seem directly linked to actual pilot training.

Then again, I guess some basic chemistry is part of every pilot training program, so even if this was taught to pilots directly I don't see any sinister implications following.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Another link for you:

USAFA Department of Chemistry

DEPARTMENT PERSONNEL: 29 faculty (18 with PhD's) and 9 staff members.
DEGREE OFFERED: accredited bachelor of science in chemistry in one of three tracks: chemistry, biochemistry and material chemistry.

OurskiesRpoisoned, maybe you'd like to email the author of the book (Dr. Donald Bird) that you have, he is still a staff member at the USAFA Department of Chemistry, in fact he is Deputy Head.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's for chemistry students, learning chemistry.

What would have chemistry students learn?
Nursing perhaps?
Maybe even baking?

What is the mission of the US Air Force?

The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace.

www.af.mil...

Some examples of the research they are doing.

Appleman, Herbert S. An Introduction to Weather-modification. Scott AFB, Ill.: Air Weather Service
(MAC), September 1969.
AU-18, Space Handbook, An Analyst’s Guide Vol. II. Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air University Press, December
AWS PLAN 813, Appendix I, Annex Alfa. Scott AFB, Ill.: Air Weather Service (MAC), 14 January 1972.
Banks, Peter M. “Overview of Ionospheric Modification from Space Platforms.” In Ionospheric
Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems,
AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October 1990.
Batton, Louis J. Harvesting the Clouds. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday & Co., 1969.
Brown, William. “Mathematicians Learn How to Tame Chaos.” New Scientist, 30 May 1992.
Byers, Horace R. “History of Weather-modification.” In Wilmot N. Hess, ed., Weather and Climate
Modification. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1974.
Centner, Christopher, et al., “Environmental Warfare: Implications for Policymakers and War Planners.”
Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air Command and Staff College, May 1995.
Coons, Capt Frank G. “Warm Fog Dispersal—A Different Story.” Aerospace Safety 25, no. 10 (October
1969).
CJCSI 3810.01, Meteorological and Oceanographic Operations, 10 January 1995.
Dawson, George. “An Introduction to Atmospheric Energy.” In Wilmot N. Hess, ed., Weather and Climate
Modification. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1974.
Duncan, Lewis M., and Robert L. Showen “Review of Soviet Ionospheric Modification Research.” In
Ionospheric Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military
Systems AGARD Conference Proceedings 485, October 1990.
Dwyer, Maj Roy. Category III or Fog Dispersal, M-U 35582-7 D993a. Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air
University Press, May 1972.
Eisenhower, Dwight E. “Crusade in Europe” quoted in John F. Fuller, ed., Thor’s Legions. Boston:
American Meterology Society, 1990.
Facts on File 55, No. 2866 (2 November 1995).
Frisby, E. M. “Weather-modification in Southeast Asia, 1966–1972.” The Journal Of Weathermodification
14, no. 1 (April 1982).
Frisby, E. M. “Weather-modification in Southeast Asia, 1966-1972.” Journal of Applied Meteorology 15
(April 1976).
Gray, William M., et al. “Weather-modification by Carbon Dust Absorption of Solar Energy.” Journal of
Applied Meteorology 15, (April 1976).
Halacy, Daniel S. The Weather Changers. New York: Harper & Row, 1968.
Hall, J. Storrs. “Overview of Nanotechnology” Adapted from papers by Ralph C. Merkle and K. Eric
Drexler. Internet address: nanotech.rutgers.edu... (Rutgers University,
November 1995).
Horner, Gen Charles. “Space Seen as Challenge, Military’s Final Frontier” (Prepared Statement to the Senate
Armed Services Committee) Defense Issues, 22 April 1993.
Hume, Capt Edward E., Jr. Atmospheric and Space Environmental Research Programs in Brazil (U), March
1993. Foreign Aerospace Science and Technology Center, AF Intelligence Command, 24 September
1992. (Secret) Information extracted is unclassified.
James, G. E. “Chaos Theory: The Essentials for Military Applications” ACSC Theater Air Campaign
Studies Coursebook, AY96, Vol. 8. Maxwell AFB, Ala.: Air University Press, 1995.
Jiusto, James E. “Some Principles of Fog Modification with Hygroscopic Nuclei” Progress of NASA

csat.au.af.mil...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Cool.

Here is the mission of the Department of Chemistry.

The Primary Mission of the department is teaching in order to empower cadets with the knowledge, skills, and values to make accurate technical judgments based on scientific principles to serve the Air Force and nation.

www.usafa.edu...

Your other link is part of a fictional Research Paper.

As per the disclaimer:

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only. This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared for public release.

csat.au.af.mil...

What's next? Some youtube videos?

*sigh* Another chemtrail thread repeating the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...

[edit on 30/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Another link for you:

USAFA Department of Chemistry

DEPARTMENT PERSONNEL: 29 faculty (18 with PhD's) and 9 staff members.
DEGREE OFFERED: accredited bachelor of science in chemistry in one of three tracks: chemistry, biochemistry and material chemistry.

OurskiesRpoisoned, maybe you'd like to email the author of the book (Dr. Donald Bird) that you have, he is still a staff member at the USAFA Department of Chemistry, in fact he is Deputy Head.

The time for talking is over. Colorado Springs is killing it's own. Passed through there two days ago, pulled off I-25 about 5 miles north of downtown, and took this shot. You can see downtown just above the date stamp.

Here's a picture of the warning sign around the base.

When I got home, I checked to see if there were any fires in the area. There were none. The air tasted metallic, and chapped my lips badly.

Just like the Muslims will kill their own, so will the government/military.

Do what thou wilt, is their true modus operandi.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned

The time for talking is over. Colorado Springs is killing it's own. Passed through there two days ago, pulled off I-25 about 5 miles north of downtown, and took this shot. You can see downtown just above the date stamp.

And this has what to do with the pics of the book you posted? Care to connect those 2?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join