It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Chemtrail Symposium May 29 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Totally use to it! I'm blocked by people on YouTube before I even comment on their videos. Pre-emptive ignorance through censorship.

I never blocked you because, well, you were never really good at debunking my videos... lol

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
Photos don't prove indefinite persistence.

And you try to appear scientific.

And your youtube videos do not indicate that chemtrails exist

Neither do your photos

Or your documents

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

My videos prove beyond any reasonable doubt.

- Trails starting and stopping, regardless of atmospheric conditions being supportive of contrails.
- Electromagnetic trails and chem spirals.
(Explain that, Weatherman!)

You're just here to deny. It's just obvious now.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Nah, but I laughed at your videos along with FaithinScience. I've got one word for your "Canadian Spiral".....noctilucent.

Either that or a meteor or rocket trail. Definitely not like the Norway Spiral.
Did you think to look up spaceweather.com to see if there could have been auroras?

There are too many questions to make a good determination of what you videoed, like date, time, location. And why you didn't get in your car and find a clear view without rooflines and trees.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I didn't film the Canadian Spiral video and make no claims about it. To me it looks like a contrail, so probably man-made, but is still quite curious as there must have been significant acceleration to make such a cloud.

The spiral I've seen is at 1:00 of this video:

Anyway, I don't care much to engage in a circular debate - we can agree to disagree.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Nothing is proved on ATS - it's all just speculative opinion.

If it's speculative opinion why did you say this?

My videos prove beyond any reasonable doubt.

Bit hypocritical?

My only wish is that people take the time to look at all sides and come to their own conclusion and that others do not suppress investigation or foster negativity and ignorance.

Hey, mate, we're on a freakin conspiracy site.

People may not subscribe to things like chemtrails but to suggest that members of ATS haven't looked at both sides and come to their own conclusions is truly ignorant and frankly, arrogant.

I'm sure we're all old enough to talk about this with mutual respect or politely part ways. Self control is a virtue I strive to improve and admire in others.

This whole quote made me blow milk out of my nose, and I wasn't even drinking milk...go figure.

Again you arrogance, ignorance and hypocrisy is mind numbingly painful.

remember this thread?

Trolls taking over / Post limit?

Some of your respectful, admiral quotes from that thread:

We need to do something about these trolls. They are starting to influence your mods.

I can't think of a better solution to hinder people paid to troll 12 hours a day. Can you?

I agree, but the problem now is the trolls are starting to influence mods to suppress certain videos.

Nice guy.

We each have our reasons for being here and we will each, in time, discover what we are looking for.

Unless we're paid disinfo agents huh?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I looked at that silly video.

I looked at the 1:00 mark....spiral???

There was no "spiral"...

IF THAT is the so-called "proof"...well....all I can say is wow!

Interesting point; this morning was reading USA Today, on page #4 of Section A is a photo of a C-130 spraying a chemical disperant in the Gulf of Mexico, to combat the BP oil spill. Gist of hte article is about the possible hazardous effects of the dispersant, versus the hazards of the un-treated oil itself.

POINT IS, though....the appearance of this dispersant, as it's sprayed, looks EXACTLY like something being sprayed...NOT like normal contrails, that the "chemtrailers" all 'think' is being 'sprayed'....AND, the dispersant is, of course, being sprayed at a very low altitude, only a few hundred feet above the ocean surface.

BECAUSE, when you want to spray something for effectivity, you HAVE to do it at low altitude, in order to hit the darn target!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

May I suggest that people not remain ignorant about CLOUDS?

Really, this is too much. Here's somethings for you to look up:
undulatus
Kelvin-Helmholtz (my favorite cloud type; I've seen one form and morph through to a "telephone cord" into a complete horizontal spiral)
Atmospheric perspective
uncinus
fibratus
virga

Also "holding pattern"
In order to prove "chemtrails", you have to show something not produced by weather. Occam's razor, says they are all known atmospheric events.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Two days and not a single line from this incriminating document has been posted. Keep looking... you might find a quote about carbon monoxide you can use.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

[edit on 2010-5-31 by sandwiches]

yet you are shoving photos of "chemtrails" down everyones throat. That's rich.

But of course, you have been scientifically watching the skies ever since....and thereby completely refuted all atmospheric research done in the last 100 years... And round we go again.

Yawn.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Has anyone even mentioned the Symposium on this thread yet? I was looking at Will Thomas take on it, and got on his home page where he is asking for donations to upgrade his computer.

I've always found his writing style to be oddly annoying (referring to himself as 'this reporter'"). Seeing the donation plea didn't help.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I haven't been to this forum in so long, I forgot how entertaining it can be. Guy posts Air Force academy chemistry textbook (apparently unaware that an academy is indeed a school) claims it's some kind secret document. The first sentence even talks about how "chemistry can be fun!" How sinister. I have to ask OP, have you taken college or even high school level general chemistry? The pages from this "document" that you posted are almost identical to my gen chem notes from freshman year. Then a list of labs, half of which I did in high school, how interesting. I guess my high school chemistry teacher was a rogue CIA agent or something, seeing as how we did several acid-base titrations in 10th grade.

And before you ask, I am indeed an agent of the government here to cover up the truth. *puts sunglasses on* You'll be coming with us.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RogueX

If you'd read the thread you would see that I didn't post the document you speak of. My one comment on the document was to offer a link showing the same information already posted by OurSkiesRPoisoned

I have made some claims here (it's all opinion, right?) but like I said I strive for self-control and am not here to argue.

The only thing I care about is people think for themselves and aren't swayed by my (objective investigation) suggestions nor denier suggestions.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

yet you are shoving photos of "chemtrails" down everyones throat. That's rich.

Incorrect. Only one of my videos shows photos and the snap-shots are sourced from much longer videos. I also have a time lapse of a trail that lingered for many hours. To me, this is far more damning than a photo. Thanks

But of course, you have been scientifically watching the skies ever since....and thereby completely refuted all atmospheric research done in the last 100 years... And round we go again.

Incorrect. The only science we need is contrail formation science! Why are you so insistent on making it more complicated than it has to be?

Did you find something wrong with the 98% accurate prediction of no contrails by the NASA appleman chart that I promote?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Nice to know you're stalking me.

Maybe if you argue senselessly in every single chemtrail thread on ATS you will save the world.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogueX

And before you ask, I am indeed an agent of the government here to cover up the truth. *puts sunglasses on* You'll be coming with us.

RogueX.....

"You'll be coming with us!"

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Incorrect. Only one of my videos shows photos and the snap-shots are sourced from much longer videos. I also have a time lapse of a trail that lingered for many hours. To me, this is far more damning than a photo.

So the fact the there were no morons with mobile video cameras in the 60's filming the skies supports the idea of chemtrails. That's even richer. The fact that people didn't believe in chemtrails in the 60's proves that there are chemtrails today. ... Just wow..

Did you find something wrong with the 98% accurate prediction of no contrails by the NASA appleman chart that I promote?

Yes. You see, I did read the links CHadwickus provided you with in the other thread - something you cleraly didn't do, for all of your professed "scientific interest" in the subject - and the claim of 98% accuracy for non-appearance was taken up in those sources.

I know you'll never read those papers, though.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

Nice to know you're stalking me.

Maybe if you argue senselessly in every single chemtrail thread on ATS you will save the world.

Aren't you the one who pretends to be saving the world?
You know, from "them" poisening "us" (allthough logically that would include them poisening themselves, too, but nevermind).....

All Chadwickus is doing is saving the thread from your ingorance. Allthough I personally do consider that a service to the world.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

No you.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Ohhhhh! I'm so glad you mentioned 'time-lapse'!

I also have a time lapse of a trail that lingered for many hours. To me, this is far more damning than a photo. Thanks

Would love to see it....here, I'll start, and show some that a simple search on YouTube found....we can share.....:

Interestingly, in same YT searches, we find (more) people who see the SAME THING (clouds) and misunderstand/misinterpret them, and call them "chemtrails"...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join