It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Chemtrail Symposium May 29 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

I love the egocentric paranoid people I meet here! Really, who would pay? Who do you think cares what you say online? Why would they try to stop something I'm sure they find irritating, silly, and entertaining?

I'm a housewife and grandmother. I have three dogs and a cockatiel. I love to bake, knit, and spin my own yarn. I also like making scrapbooks. I love to fish, and tie my own flies. I am sitting in my LazyBoy in my living room, have my iPod on, and I'm still in my jammies.

I wish someone would pay me for this. I have expensive hobbies.

I was paid by the USDA Forestry Division for two summers when I was in high school. I worked in the YCC, the first summer as labor, the second summer as a supervisor. As I'm now 49, that was over 30 years ago. Since then the only money I get is when they give back the money I overpaid in taxes.
Anything else, please prove it. I'd love to know where my checks are.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin
reply to post by stars15k

I think it is a legit chemistry textbook used at the USAFA. Isn't it usual for teachers to write their own textbooks in such institutions? Like to tailor it down for the students?

But I share your opinion; it is simply not what the OP makes it out to be. He now claims that the chemtrail part of the book is hidden in the "acid rain" section.

The only thing to connect this textbook to chemtrails is its title. As Chadwickus pointed out, it isn't that for off for a name for a chemistry textbook - especially when it is an introduction made for people that will have to have basic knowledge of atmospheric chemistry.

I guess it all boils down to faith. Do you believe the disinfo agents, or do you believe me. People have choices to make.

The choices don't get easier, they will become harder. Faith, is your only true armor.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

From my perspective, YOU are the disinfo agent. Who is paying YOU to spread lies about the airline industry?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I have been through Colorado, and yes, you can have smog anywhere. The mountains will hold some, and inversions will hold the rest. There are cars, industy, planes, people....yep, all producers of smog.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I have that movie Tivo'ed, but haven't watched it yet. Please remember it was produced for entertainment, and is not factual.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Faith is not needed if you have knowledge. Isn't knowledge in matters of science more important? You can have faith in anything, but you could still be wrong.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
We're all waiting for your "ace in the whole" (sic) If it's a YouTube video, I'm going to fall on the floor laughing. By the way, I'm sorry that this is so ad hom, but you have yet to present anything but a Chemistry 101 crib sheet and a report on a field trip you took... nothing to engage but your accusations.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned

I guess it all boils down to faith. Do you believe the disinfo agents, or do you believe me. People have choices to make.

I for one only believe in what little power of logic and reason I am bestowed with.

So far you have shown absolutely nothing to even suggest that the pics you have posted have anything to do with chemtrails besides the title.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well.....It seems you have just tipped your 'hand' to those of us with a memory....

Your rabid fascination with (and continued trumpeting of) the completely irrelevant Air Force Academy chemistry workbook is eerily familar...

...reminds me of a few already banned individuals, from just a few months ago....

Hmmmmm.

This is combined with others who don't understand the concept of 'aerosols', the term "forcing" as it applies to atmospheric studies of said (naturally occuring, and occuring from gound-based pollution sources) aerosols....and those people who confuse patent ideas, and potential studies of possible climate change combating solutions, that are under consideration and study in the event that A) Any of them show promise as viable, and B) Any of them, if shown as plausible, are later authorized, by International accord, to be implemented.

The entire 'religion', fraud and hoax of "chemtrails" falls into the same category as previous such frauds and hoaxes...

I've mentioned, in other thread, the big 'EMF' scares of the 1980s and 1990s (found to be unfounded).

There was the much-balleyhooed "cold fusion" fiasco of the late 1980s(?) From the two frauds in Utah....it started out (it seems) in thier minds that they had (they thought) actually discovered something, but their science, and methods, were flawed. Once they got in very deep, THEN they had to perpetuate the fraud, in order to attempt to save 'face'...still, a hoax is a hoax.

There are other examples, in other fields. "Chemtrails" is just another in a long litany.....

[edit on 30 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Not sure what your pictures have to do with anything. Im in Coloardo. The air is crisp and clean here even with the busy military and commercial jet traffic - though elevation is mighty tough on the lungs.

I have lived in numerous military bases and visited even more - that sign is posted on ALL military installations. Dont really see what your point is here.

Military is not killing their own. Well, they are not doing via chemtrails if they are at all

[edit on May 30th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Still waiting for Chadwickus to explain how he knows who the author is.

Seems he isn't the author but he is the one to talk to about the book.

I think I can solve this puzzle, which has a very mundane solution. "Chemtrails" is the happy-camper name of the official government/military chemist's bulletin. Last year I corresponded with a Dr. Donald Bird there, who was absolutely disgusted to discover what I was writing to him about. And I was in the end quite satisfied that he was genuinely annoyed to be associated with this topic, and that indeed the bulletin is exactly what he said it was. I read a couple: boring beyond belief and nothing to do with chemtrails.

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This STILL won't be good enough for the naysayers. After all, to them, chemtrails are a hoax and we are simply delusional citizens who are confusing contrails with chemtrails which....don't exist.

One has to wonder whether these anti-chemtrailers are working for the government.

No one (in my circle) who sees Chemtrails, knows what they're spraying. We are merely acknowledging their presence.

So for people who come aboard and strictly and unequivocally deny them, is very hard to understand.

So.....my conclusion? They (the naysayers) are either a bi-product of some brainwashing, dumb or shills working for 'them'.

Great post!!!!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
One thing I would like to add that is not scientific, just wrong.

I like art, and "paint" on my computer. I use a lot of computer publishing programs.
The cover of what you show is handdrawn and not very well. No one in the government would release a publication that looks like what you present. It looks typed, not printed.
Those are red flags that this was not what you claim it was.

It's a course workbook. Your going on the ignore list. Good luck with yourself.

OurskiesRpoisoned.....

Your going on the ignore list.

I think that is the utter height of ignorance on a site such as ATS.

You choose to EMBRACE IGNORANCE by DENYING KNOWLEDGE

Your obfuscation is disingenuous.

Sincerely.....
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I don't know if this 'chemtrails' is actually happening but funnily enough i watched this Film last night entitled 'Toxic Skies' and in that they were discussing chemtrails experiments... people in this Town were coming down with symptoms of the Plague!! I have flagged your thread.

I heard that movie wasn't allowed to be shown in theaters in the US, but I might be wrong. I've seen it. Unfortunately the film is very short on actual footage of what people suspect are "chemtrails".

Good documentaries are Don't Talk About the Weather and Aerosol Crimes. Also I recommend doing your own research. Search YouTube for chemtrails.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
I heard that movie wasn't allowed to be shown in theaters in the US, but I might be wrong. I've seen it. Unfortunately the film is very short on actual footage of what people suspect are "chemtrails".

Is that the one with Anne Heche? If it was, I can understand why it wasnt shown in theatres, lol

Also I recommend doing your own research. Search YouTube for chemtrails.

How about you suggest to people to research the meteorology behind contrail formation, and then try and prove to the rest of us why 70 odd years of meteorology is wrong. Us weather guys around the world would like to hear, as it would be a breakthrough in meteorology.

Youtube is not a valid source of information, unless you are plugging your own youtube videos

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is one of the sloppiest threads I've ever come across ATS and I've been surfing here for years.

Not much input at all with the original topic "International Chemtrail Symposium May 29 2010"

I don't even believe in chemtrails.

What I believe in is the strong possibility that yes some form or faction of or within the ruling class may want to play god(s). Them playing with the sky in such a manner is not to illogical for me given their past history and tendencies.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I suppose you failed to notice the NASA Contrail Science link in my signature.

Documentaries found on YouTube contain references which you can then go verify.

Stop choosing an authority and learn to think for yourself.

Or are you just here to deny this well-known phenomenon and impede free and independent investigation?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

OzWeatherman.....

If you thought the skies were toxic, you should have seen the reviews!

Review: DVD Direct Verdict

TOXIC SKIES

”I've seen some really dumb conspiracy thrillers in my life. Toxic Skies sets the new gold standard.”

”I mentioned bloody stool earlier in the review and I'm going to bring it back again so it's the lasting visual that stays with you any time you think of Toxic Skies.”

”Guilty! Anyone have an antidote for crap?”

www.dvdverdict.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches

I suppose you failed to notice the NASA Contrail Science link in my signature.

You know I havent, I posted on that your thread

Stop choosing an authority and learn to think for yourself.

Huh? Im assuming your a new member and not a banned member returning, but ATS threads with youtube videos as references have a bad record around here.

Or are you just here to deny this well-known phenomenon and impede free and independent investigation?

Well known since someone first mentioned it in the 90's.....yet contrails are commone knowledge to meteorologists, military and avaition proffesionals since the dawn of high altititude flight (in the early 20th century)

Im not impeding anything, I launch weather balloons and analyse upper weather conditions for a living and Im sharing my knowledge. Its only fair that both sides of the story are shown, it adheres to the motto of ATS. If you choose not to believe it fine, as long as you can prove that contrails dont persist then you will have an argument, but you have avoided debunking the meteorology behind that so far.

By the way, how is your process of trying to get my sticky thread removed? Started campaigning yet?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
For those in Los Angeles who want to this personally, look up on Tuesday's between 11 AM and 1 PM. They spray East to West and then again North to South...above the 210 and 405 corridors. It will be spraying, not contrails.
The same altitude on each pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join