It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Images Spotted In Colbert County EMA Office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Mysterious Images Spotted In Colbert County EMA Office

www.whnt.com

TUSCUMBIA, AL - Something eerie may be lurking in the Colbert County EMA office. On the surface, his office appears normal, but EMA Director Mike Melton is convinced that he may be sharing his office space with the paranormal.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I saw this on the local news where I live, I'm on the fence, I'm more inclined to say it's a fake, but i'm just not sure and I don't know why they would make this up, to hear someone down here talk about other dimensions and such on the local news is kinda bizarre, but any ways, what do yall think?

www.whnt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/29/2010 by Uniceft17]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
lol
it looks kinda creepy to me

if those ghost are really there
maybe he should ask them
to help pay the rent or utilities.

hahahaha

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Could you fix the link? It doesn't direct to the article, I need to read something I know I'll regret as its late and I'm alone

Edit: nevermind, maybe its because I'm on mobile, but found it in the top stories section..

At least it's an happy-creepy scene, not a scary-creepy scene lol I'll have to look at it with a real monitor not this little screen when I get home.

But... That's very bizarre.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Here's the photo:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Unfortunately.....

Someone's going to have to check through all the iPhone "ghosts" to see if there's a match here.

Remember, you can insert up to 20 ghosts in 1 picture.

1 of the iPhone ghost apps has already fooled members of ATS, not to mention members of the "general public". Here's 1 example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's 1 example of an iPhone ghost app.....there are others!

Please use slider

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yikes
that basment is creepy enough without ghosts.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Wow, now this is a very interesting story. Obviously something is up with that office, weather it is ghosts or not remains to be seen. Thanks for posting this, please try to keep us updated if you her more on this story.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
First impression: dust/mold stirred up from the renovation work.

I'm basing that off only the untouched photo. I wouldn't give you a can of pinto beans for "enhanced" photographs. Once you run a photo through any sort of Photo editing software, the security of the evidence has been comprimised.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I was kind of not really believing it until they showed the last pic of the film crew taken after they filmed the segment and that one weirded me out. There is some faces hanging around it looks like. I wish I could go visit there.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

explain then the interview picture they showed in the clip? I would have agreed with you, but after that picture it convinces me something is there.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The photo with "soldiers" is cool but the tohers are obviously dust particles. YIu can see all particles on the pictures have a "face", but only the one that are indicated have faces that really ressembles humans.

new topics

top topics

join