It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informal UFO/ET disclosure now !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

who cares if there is revealing of UFOs when they themselves have not made an effort to reveal themselves.
UFOs so far operate in stealth. They are not interested in their revelation.
Who cares about UFOs.
The world will not changes just becuse UFOs happen to exisit.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Oh. I would beg to differ with you my friend. I think our entire way of life would change dramatically if a real disclosure ever came.

Crashing economies, panicked psychotics jumping from buildings..... Everyone arming themselves..........

I hope I am still around to see it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
can't make a post yet as i'm new to the forums but check out this segment that was just on a a nation wide news program here in australia just 10 minutes ago... interesting about the supposed cover up.

click the link and look at the vid "the truth is out there".
au.todaytonight.yahoo.com...#

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
reply to post by Haydn_17

who cares if there is revealing of UFOs when they themselves have not made an effort to reveal themselves.
UFOs so far operate in stealth. They are not interested in their revelation.
Who cares about UFOs.
The world will not changes just becuse UFOs happen to exisit.

Call me a n00b, but maybe the UFOs don't want to reveal themselves, because not everyone would be able to handle it; maybe they're waiting for a better time (hint, hint).

And how would you know if they're not interested in meeting us? Have you encountered these aliens? Have you spoke with them?

And the world will change TREMENDOUSLY once a disclosure happens (if it happens).

People will begin to really wake up, and wonder how many lies their so called government has told them over the years; maybe they have the technology (and the abilities) to make this world a better place.

Just a thought. XD

P.S., the word "changes" should be changed to "changed".

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Comic]

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
IMHO -

(1) The ILLUMINATI purposely CAUSED 9/11.
(2) The ILLUMINATI are purposely CRASHING world economies.
(3) The ILLUMINATI secretly passed Martial law provision in Congress Committee.

WHY?

BECAUSE the ULTIMATE goal of the ILLUMINATI is the ILLUMINATION of MANKIND!

The ILLUMINATI had to (1), (2), (3) make the world so DARK so that EVERYONE would scramble for the LIGHT!

ILLUMINATION consists of SEEING/FEELING/EXPERIENCING both DARK and LIGHT infinite forces of "HEAVEN" and "HELL" for REAL while still alive and in your body here on earth!

The ILLUMINATI have always known that YOU/EVERYONE on the way to ILLUMINATION/ASCENSION would sooner or later be hit by infinitely horrible symptoms called "ASCENSION SYMPTOMS" (google "ascension symptoms" - previously mentioned on ATS)!

YOU/EVERYONE will soon SEE the INFINITE DARK FORCE OF HELL "DEMONS" THAT CONTINUALLY HAVE SURROUNDED THEM FROM LIFE TO DEATH hence (3)!

YOU are becoming GOD!

YOU were always GOD in training!

YOU are GOD!

Robert M. Stanley is currently on "Coast to Coast" am linking Constables RODS with the unseen ARCHONS/DEMONS around us.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

I omitted to include this download link for ATS Members ---

IMHO Probably the Greatest Coast to Coast am Show Ever!

Robert Stanley on Coast to Coast am 80.66MB 7zip

www.megaupload.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join