It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informal UFO/ET disclosure now !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
A former officer of the U.S. Capitol Police has leaked reports of UFO and hyperdimensional extraterrestrial spacecraft flyovers over the U.S. Capitol, using the active email account a U.S. Capitol Police officer on the staff of the U.S. Senate Sergeant-at-Arms. The former U.S. Capitol Police officer, who has requested anonymity, provided the leaked reports in 2008 and 2009 to researcher and author Robert M. Stanley after Mr. Stanley made research inquiries of the U.S. Capitol Police regarding Wilbur “Will” Allen’s documentation of 2002 UFO/ET flyovers over the U.S. Capitol.

beta.ufodigest.com...

These leaked reports contain prime eyewitness witness evidence of UFO/ET over flights over the U.S. Capitol by the U.S. Capitol Police, trained officers in charge of the physical safety of the U.S. Capitol area.[/b

News just appeared on google news, 33 minutes ago.

This is getting very interesting, we are living in an amazing time

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Do you think this is just being put up to desensitize us and get us ready for disclosure?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My mistake. Thread now opened.

[edit on May 28th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ok, I want to see this develop into a full story, and I want more ATS members to see this, so I will bump it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Im going to say BS on this one

Mr. Stanley has made these leaked reports by a former U.S. Capitol Police officer public in an exclusive Exopolitics Radio interview with reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre, and in the Examiner.com article below

So we have another person "leaking" information. Kind of like our friend victor with the alien interview and those MJ-12 documents. Lets look at the oh so great "ufo flyover"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfbbd916ebbd.jpg[/atsimg]
lol.

Not to mention this guy ran straight to exopolitics to do the interview and went to the examiner which is about as good as allnews.web

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Cool fireworks though.
And a nice long exposure shot of what is likely a plane or chopper. It's fun what you can make look cool when you are learning how to use your camera.
Seriously, you keep trying to push this one and it still isn't any good.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
beta.ufodigest.com...

News just appeared on google news, 33 minutes ago.

What better way to take peoples attention away from the "Source A" hoax than to create a "Source B", or "Source Omega" - whatever you want to call him.

Alfred Webre is part of the Michael Salla "Exopolitics" inner circle which has been promoting the story that the US Navy is behind efforts at the UN to prepare the world for Disclosure of UFOs/aliens. (this is the essence of the "Source A" hoax).

And UFO Digest magazine is co-edited by Robert Morningstar who is also an insider on the "Source A" hoax (at least the story has been officially designated a HOAX on ATS).

UFO Digest designated the Pickering brothers and Source A as the UFOlogists of the Year for 2009. The Pickerings have been the primary promoters of the "Source A" hoax, primarily through their posts on the "Open Minds Forum", which is also famous for its promotion and focus on the Serpo Hoax, the Chad Drones Hoax and the 2006 Great Lakes Dive Company Hoax.

I should state that I do believe the government is possibly hiding something of what they know of UFOs and I do believe it is quite possible that the earth is being visited by an advanced civilization. However, it seems that so far, they don't want to reveal themselves so I doubt the government has much control over the timing of any real ET Disclosure.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by bluestreak53]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I cant be sure if your just being sarcastic in your posts, i read another one of your posts about reptillian eye on a dollar bill saying.

"Do you think they are preparing us for 2012"

or something like that..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

OMG liek everything is designed to get us ready for disclosure and the light year of spiritual guidence of the nuburian star system in the yar of 2012.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I just decided I think I might just start making stuff up and posting it on the web, it seems to work so well. I swear, I could come on here, or anywhere on the web for that matter, and spill some "secret" I made up or confess that I am a reptilian from the planet Zorgon (Hi Zorgon, been a long time!) and people would not only believe me, they would help defend my honor from those that have the ability to use common sense, reason and logic.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
REMINDER: The topic is: Informal UFO/ET disclosure now !! and NOT each other. Keep to the topic or the thread will close.

Thank you.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why do these claims always lead with credentials?...

A former U.S this

An Ex Army that

This should not be taken as a classifying statement for reliable information, if anything it should be the equivalent of a warning logo saying "Beware, ungrounded speculation ahead"

Remain Vigilant

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is very interesting, living in an amazing time indeed we are. What I am saying is, how many people are non-believers of anything closed up to their pineal gland, then when it get's the smallest vibration they think they are onto something that no-one els is. It is just life and we are progressing the way we should "wlecome to the future" but, we do live in a world confused with duality. So one must ovestand and make wise choices towards love. For love is the true light gave to us, and some rather missuse the CREATOR and the gift.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Getting back to topic, I appreciate your posting this
thread, and hope that you, or any others who may have
Alien or UFO thoughts or items that they wish to share, will continue to post.

Thanks.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
Why do these claims always lead with credentials?...

A former U.S this

An Ex Army that

This should not be taken as a classifying statement for reliable information, if anything it should be the equivalent of a warning logo saying "Beware, ungrounded speculation ahead"

EDIT TO CLARIFY:

I was meaning to clarify my remarks when I hit the "reply" button by accident (See the post by zaiger below mine)...

...that's MY embarrassing mistake -- sorry!

Post now clarified

I'm not going to automatically dismiss these claims, because I don't know that much about them...

...HOWEVER, I'm not going to "automatically" believe them, either, just because this person is part of the DC Capitol Police. A Capitol Police Officer is NOT necessarily an expert on UFOs. This cop is just a regular man/woman like the rest of us (let's say "he" for convenience). He is capable of lying just like everyone else.

So it seems to me that this is a case of a guy who says he saw UFOs. That could be interesting, or not. The fact he is "Capitol Police" is a little irrelevant.

All I'm saying is the fact that he is a cop does not make his claims any more believable than if my neighbor the accountant made the claim.

[edit on 5/28/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

[edit on 5/28/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Are you saying that an everyday police officer cannot properly identify or distinguish between

UFO and hyperdimensional extraterrestrial spacecraft
(quoted from story)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join