It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informal UFO/ET disclosure now !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

sorry zaiger -- I meant to edit my post before I sent it, but hit "reply" by accident...I was in the process of clarifying my post when you posted -- i.e., I'm now saying he didn't mis-identify, but rather perhaps purposely or subconsciously "lied".

The fact that he is (allegedly) a former Capitol Cop does not make him incapable of making stories up. These claims need more evidence than "A cop is the witness, so that makes it more believable".

[edit on 5/28/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I agree entirely, the fact that he is anything to do with the police IS irrelevant.

That just makes the fact that the article leads with the line...

A former officer of the U.S. Capitol Police has leaked reports

...even more contemptuous.

The story then uses the term "U.S. Capitol Police officer" far too many times, assuming that it brings with it some added factor of credibility.

Remain Vigilant.

[edit on 21/05/2010 by bonsaisert]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Haydn 17.....

Unfortunately, this is just Exopolitics junk ufology.

I recommend you do more research into Salla & his disingenuous Exo friends.

Here’s a good place to start, in order to understand the depths of their hoaxing & obfuscation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regarding the article to which you have linked, here is the article in full for the convenience of members, inclusive of those laughable “UFO” photos, which are long exposures of passing aircraft plus fireworks.

Informal UFO/ET disclosure now happening in leaked UFO/ET reports via U.S. Capitol Police

Written by Alfred Lambremont Webre
Friday, 28 May 2010 10:30

A former officer of the U.S. Capitol Police has leaked reports of UFO and hyperdimensional extraterrestrial spacecraft flyovers over the U.S. Capitol, using the active email account a U.S. Capitol Police officer on the staff of the U.S. Senate Sergeant-at-Arms. The former U.S. Capitol Police officer, who has requested anonymity, provided the leaked reports in 2008 and 2009 to researcher and author Robert M. Stanley after Mr. Stanley made research inquiries of the U.S. Capitol Police regarding Wilbur “Will” Allen’s documentation of 2002 UFO/ET flyovers over the U.S. Capitol.

The leaked reports by the U.S. Capitol Police officer, which Mr. Stanley has examined and claims appear to be valid reports, confirm specific UFO/ET flyovers on April 22, 1999 and in spring 1995 in P-51 restricted airspace over the U.S. Capitol.

Mr. Stanley has made these leaked reports by a former U.S. Capitol Police officer public in an exclusive Exopolitics Radio interview with reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre, and in the Examiner.com article below.

These leaked reports contain prime eyewitness witness evidence of UFO/ET over flights over the U.S. Capitol by the U.S. Capitol Police, trained officers in charge of the physical safety of the U.S. Capitol area. The U.S. Capitol Police, according to Mr. Stanley, report to the National Security Agency (NSA) on matters relating to incursions into P-51 protected airspace by UFO/ET flyovers or landings on protected buildings, such as the U.S. Capitol, the White House, the reflecting pool, etc.

The leaked reports by the former U.S. Capitol Police officer confirm the assertions of Wilbur “Will” Allen, a former White House employee and Air Force One engineer under U.S. Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and Bill Clinton, that a U.S. Capitol Police officer had informed him in 2002 when he filed photos of UFO/ET flyover with them that the U.S. Capitol Police were experiencing similar UFO/ET flyovers over the U.S. Capitol to the ones Mr. Allen was photographing, as reported in a May 19, 2010 Examiner.com article, UFODC-Obama adviser says documented UFO/ET landings on U.S. Capitol “could destabilize society.

These reports by the former U.S. Capitol Police officer are not a formal announcement or official “disclosure” by the U.S. Capitol Police of a frequent UFO/ET presence in the U.S. Capitol area. The reports do constitute a significant unofficial UFO/ET disclosure by a former U.S. Capitol Police officer through the active email account of a current U.S. Capitol Police officer at the U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms of the UFO and hyperdimensional presence in the protected airspace of the U.S. Capitol and the White House.

Listen to ExopoliticsRadio.org interview on informal UFO/ET disclosure how happening via U.S. Capitol Police

To listen to a 55 minute in-depth interview with Robert M. Stanley, please click here.

The first leaked UFO/ET disclosure by the former U.S. Capitol Police officer.

The following is a verbatim report as leaked to Robert M. Stanley in 2008 by a former U.S. Capitol Police officer who requested anonymity, via the active email account of a then current U.S. Capitol Police officer, who is also the retired U.S. Capitol Police officer’s wife, in the U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms. In his ExopolticsRadio.org interview, Mr. Stanley speculates that mode of release of the UFO/ET reports in 2008 was designed to preserve anonymity and non-attribution, while preserving evidence of an official conection to the U.S. Capitol Police.

Robert M. Stanley notes that a video of the UFO/ET flyover of the U.S. Capitol was taken at the first event. According to Mr. Stanley, “the video was never made public and was probably confiscated and classified.”

According to Mr. Stanley, this first report was written by the retired U.S. Capitol Police officer and is written in the first person “I,” referring to the police officer himself

beta.ufodigest.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

And there is now this website:

policeufo.com...

which indicates:

"PoliceUFO.com aims to collate information about UFOs from officer witnesses and investigators, their testimony comparable in weight to astronauts, pilots, and scientists."

[edit on 28-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Your one liner "witty" answers are getting pretty tiresome.
Dont like the topic? Post something of substance of why you dont like the topic.

Obviously some people find it interesting, just because you dont doesnt mean you need to post stuff like this.

Cheers

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
With the current faction wars going on with different corporately controlled special projects plus integrated in with military and pentagon people, and adding in the high degree of corruption spreading like the plague for many years now, If they are gearing up for some sort of disclosure they won't be doing it because they love me and you and all of us happy civilians, it will be because of some plan they have at damage control to their faction or circle for some travesty they are responsible for, and they will be trying to save their own butts...

The one thing that stays steady along with new ufo reports and such is the high amount of deceit taking place alongside it.. But one is designed to counter the other or both being used to throw someone off a trail of something else..it is so difficult to even guess, because there are so many factions at war with each other doing all types of crazy things... It's a real zoo out there...

so even if this story has elements of propaganda in it, you can still be sure that something strange probably happened.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ah yes hidden agendas,

you got to love them,

they do exist in many venues.......

but fortunately or unfortunately, depending upon your perspective, they are sometimes only thinly veiled.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Article continues here: www.examiner.com ??

where is the google source?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wow

Here is a picture from Robert Stanley's website

www.unicusmagazine.com...

some really good ones that I've never seen in there before.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Kyle43.....

Robert Stanley.....the Hunky Hunk of ufology!!

I'm sure you're a smart guy.....can't you see he's taking long exposure pictures of aicraft & fireworks!

What's next.....swimsuit Robby Rob?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I hadn't heard of him before tonight. What has he done before that makes him untrustworthy? He didn't take that picture I embedded either...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I hadn't heard of him before tonight. What has he done before that makes him untrustworthy? He didn't take that picture I embedded either...

Kyle43.....

This whole Washington DC UFO thing is a crock & Stanley is just trying to get on the UFO gravy train by promoting rubbish.

In addition to the blatant photo hoaxing to which I have alluded, have a look here.....this stuff so appalling I don't even know where to start. But me being me, you just know I'll start somewhere!

www.ufodc.com...

- A well documented CGI video is presented as real

- Fireworks are presented as alien spacecraft

- Aircraft are presented as alien spacecraft

- Reflections are presented as alien spacecraft

- Fake "endorsements" have been placed on the site

It's just awful stuff & it's the type of thing that just makes people think we are all idiots.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
While I'll admit that this officer's story is intriguing, without seeing these *high definition* photos for myself, I am skeptical. I wonder if more will come of this?

Very interesting article, though. I wish I had access to the high-definition pictures, though...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So, there are fly-overs and landings around one of the most photographed and viewed sites in the country, and only the U.S. Capitol Police have seen it or thought to mention it?......I think not...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I have always considered that perhaps "disclosure" could be the last diversion, or like you said "to throw everyone off the trail". If Obama came out tomorrow and said, hey aliens are real, and they are here! The oil spill and the war rhetoric would go right to the back of everyone's mind in an instant.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Come on people those pics look like the start of a Disney film. Why say the same thing over and over trying to drive it in that this guy was a so and so I will not even say it after reading I had enough. This is B.S. please move and bump this nonsense please.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx
reply to post by alienreality

I have always considered that perhaps "disclosure" could be the last diversion, or like you said "to throw everyone off the trail". If Obama came out tomorrow and said, hey aliens are real, and they are here! The oil spill and the war rhetoric would go right to the back of everyone's mind in an instant.

They could fix it publicly if they were publicly known. The nordics have told me they would fix it if they could. ETs are worried abut the oil spill and our ecosystem.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
Wow

Here is a picture from Robert Stanley's website

www.unicusmagazine.com...

some really good ones that I've never seen in there before.

Probably a photoshop job, but if it's real, then there must be a connection to the oddly shaped ufo that was filmed above Moscow's Red Square several months back (assuming that was also real).

Visits to the Kremlin and the White House seem fairly obvious pit-stops for another species wishing to introduce themselves.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
All this is very nice Im sure, but honestly , I dont think it matters how well qualified the witness any more. There have been army officers ,navy personel, air force pilots recording and giving eye witness testimony to all sorts of weird occurances down the decades, and although the stories they told are known to researchers and dabblers in the field, they do not get the media attention that one would expect , given the implications of the information they provided at the time of thier respective encounters and experiences.
I hear some on the thread bashing the use of this particular informers credentials at the begining of the article, and I get to thinking how ironic that is. One of the main problems that the UFO and extraterrestrial interest groups have is a lack of new evidence being bought forward by the demographic most qualified to produce a succinct and reliable account of an incident of this nature. If a random man on the street tells you that an object "Moved in a right un-natural fashion, all side to side like, and turning right angles an sich" then you might be inclined to question his visual accuity , his sobriety , his sanity, or even the gene pool he came out of! BUT if you get an account from an ace combat pilot, complete with reliable estimates of object size, speed, and movement, and HE tells you " I am not aware of any military airframe which can perform to this standard." then THAT is something a little more weighty . His experience in the feild of avionics gives his word on those matters gravitas which far outweighs the rough estimates of the man on the street. Strange then, that when such a man comes forward, and lets people know that what he is saying is being said with the voice of experience , this some how reads as negative amongst some posters.
Why ever that is, its not really very sensible to flame the information for that reason. Of course if there are genuine holes in the data provided which make you suspicious then fine, but please avoid flaming the informant for having a background which qualifies him to comment !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join