It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Adviser Says Documented UFO/ET Landings On U.S. Capitol ‘Could Destabilize Society’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just thumbing through some alternative news sites and I found this. Has anyone else came across this information.
UFODC

Quote. The Obama transition team set up a special website at www.change.gov and requested public input regarding priorities for Obama administration policies. Although extraterrestrial disclosure ranked as one of the highest single public priorities, there is no public reference on the Obama White House website to extraterrestrial disclosure, in violation of the Obama transition team’s public rules of engagement.
Source:Cover up

All hopes of disclosure for me are fading with this president. After a lot of thought on how the current administration wants us all in servitude to TPTB I just cant see them giving up something that would liberate the world.

Thoughts.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this.

It's an unfortunate turn of events for sure.

Don't really know what to say.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Luke Idea

I know I almost fell out of my chair when I read these two articles.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Dear Loken68

This thing has not been the top secret for 60 odd years for no reason.

Once the guy at the top find out the truth, he also knows he can never release it.

This alien thing is not about little fluffy garbles of some sort.

There is far more to disclosure than most people relies.

The truth can not and will not be released you just have to know that.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Yes. But I do believe that it will come but just not like everyone is hoping or expecting it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
isn't that statement shooting themselves in the foot?

"yah, releasing our documented top secret UFO stuff, would, we predict, destabilize society. so we won't do that"

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
1. Flag.

2. Star.

3. Hide under bed.

"Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos."

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Dear Loken68

If and only if may be 1/10th of what we hear is true that would still leave a lot.

I started thinking about this a good few years ago now and one thing bugged me.

That was this question : why is it still a secret.

Too my mind in this day and age it should not be still a secret.

Ok it might upset some religious whakoes but never mind. They need it; even the Vatican says it is ok to believe in ET.

The problem must be much and I mean much much worse than just the acceptance of ET as a reality.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
did they land at the Capital???
All the photos I saw show them flying over
but never have I seen one land.
So is he misquoting or did he
just let the cat out of the bag
that they did actually land ????

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
isn't that statement shooting themselves in the foot?

"yah, releasing our documented top secret UFO stuff, would, we predict, destabilize society. so we won't do that"

I hear what you're saying and I'm surprised more people on here didn't catch it. Admitting that you won't release your documented evidence is also admitting that you have documented evidence that you are keeping secret! The logical thing to do would be not to comment! Of course, maybe someone is trying to get the word out in a roundabout manner.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There is already a thread discussing this here, where it has been picked apart and various problems with the case highlighted. In particular, Chadwickus demonstrates how the photos of supposed hypervelocity craft are actually long-term exposures of aircraft.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Sorry if I posted someone's topic.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

Sorry if I posted someone's topic.

It happens. No big deal. But a mod will probably be along to close the thread and move discussion to the original.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

That's cool. Mod please adjust.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Originally I thought Obama was just another face/puppet who was voted in purely because he was "cool" or to be blunt, because a lot of people thought it would be PC to have a black president. I thought he was a typical a-hole and didn't give him time of day, but I've completely changed my mind recently after reading about things he's said/done. The big thing that changed my mind is him flying together with Buzz Aldrin on Air Force One. I think this is a BIG step in the right direction and it also gives Obama some form of plausible deniability...Indirectly he can bring disclosure by helping Mr Aldrin in his quest to get to Mars/Phobos via the European Space Agency. Don't be so quick to judge the man based on his current performance...in a lot of ways his hands are tied. Let time be the judge. I hope I'm right

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Upyerheart

I can appreciate that.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I thought the organisations that are in charge of these things (ufos etc) were beyond control of the president and administration anyway? I thought most black budget stuff doesn't even go through congress and that the president doesn't have the automatic right to see/know about top secret projects?

Which means they can do what they want and release what they want doesn't it? If the president is denied access to somehtings doesn't that mean that there are officially many people more powerful than him....which would mean that the president doesn't really rule the country?

Honestly, if Obama wanted to disclose everything I doubt there's a thing he could do about it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

If that is the case you have to ask the question, "who is running the show".

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Im of one mind on this subject, which is rare, since Im usualy pretty scattered in the head .
There are a few weak minded, limited, puss pockets passing for human these days who would really freak out if disclosure occured. Well , Im sick of them, and I think the best way to settle this nonsense is as follows.
You have a refferendum (spelling?) on the following topic:
Disclosure, or ignorance. You make it a crime not to vote, and thereby get a good idea of whos at least prepared to hear SOME news , even if they arent really ready for the bulk. And then , you give the people what they want. Clean the mess up after.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Aliens , pah.

We have been taught or programmed to believe that any aliens that come to Earth are hostile and want to suck our brains out through our ears or something similar.
Or they want to enslave us.

Who cares if society is destabilised if Aliens make their presence known by landing on the Whitehouse lawn, its already at tipping point into chaos as it is, its not going to take much more to put us over the edge.

Aliens ( I think but have no proof to offer) are the same as us, there are some that are good , that are bad and some indifferent to us as we are to ourselves. I'm sure that if good ones came down and said we come in peace and showed they meant it would be more appreciated than one who came down , said we come in peace then proceeded to test a few humans for 'scientific purposes' ( like apparently it HASN'T been done before).

What the Whitehouse or indeed ANY government need to do to start the accilmatising is simply ask a couple of straight questions to the people of the world , it WOULD HAVE TO BE a Government OFFICIAL speaking on behalf of said Government not some junior office bod who's been asked to 'test the waters' and therefore seemingly unofficial.

Do You believe in Aliens and how would you react to them if they landed at the Whitehouse or other government office?"

People would then actually think about how they'd react, would it be kneejerk fire their guns at them situation or actually sit back and after giving an honest answer let the government handle the negotiations?
Once they feel comfortable with their decision then the possiblity of aliens has already started to ferment in their minds.

The shock and 'surprise' would be substantially reduced on the Human psyche and people after would have an easier time adjusting to the new arrivals. After all look at your own attitudes when confronted either a new species of animal or a new tribe discovered in the Amazon or something ( or more to home a new scandal on TV). You are surprised then its common knowledge and you get on with your day.

Failing that a day of 'protest' ( protest is too strong a word for what I had pass through my mind about this) , is organise public meetings outside Government buildings , the Whitehouse and the Houses of Parliament for the UK and highlight or ask them 'Prove Aliens do NOT exist'.
A large crowd outside government buildings would garner enough TV and media coverage and seeing as the Government denys knowledge of aliens all we can prove is seeing as they are 'in the know' prove they don't exist to the people after all they keep TELLING us they don't exist don't they?..
If it was a world day meeting then that in itself would start the ball rolling in peoples minds and maybe change the attitudes to the possibilities?.

[edit on 28/5/10 by DataWraith]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join