It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Gulf Oil Spill Mirrors One From 1979 EXACTLY!! AMAZING ARCHIVAL FOOTAGE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is one of the weirdest deja-vu events you'll ever see!

Today, as the Gulf oil spill continues to flow, BP also had to shut down an 800 mile long oil pipeline in Alaska due to a valve leak. An unspecified volume of crude oil leaked out.
news.yahoo.com...

Here is where the weirdness smacks you in the face. Watch this vid and freak.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by 12GaugePermissionSlip]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Good job in finding this, it really makes you think that this has occurred once already and they haven't figured out on how to stop such "accidents".

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
WOW just wow! history repeats huh and the AHOLES at bp are just going through a set of actions that have already failed! more people need to see this! star and flag my friend.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

whoa, try once, try again, and again.

it is a good thing there is no boiling water on the stove (isnt there, dont we all want coffee?). BAD CAPITALISM, BAD BOY *smacks on wrist*

*edit: CLARITY NOW!

i guess i meant to say, capitalist ventures could feasibly perform false flag operations. since capitalist venture and capitalist pocket Gov. are inextricable.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by arbrefeu]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow..just wow..I can't even begin to believe that they are still using the same crappy ,non-efficient ways to try and stop this flow ..and even now they say they are only 60-70% sure it MIGHT work..bah....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Un [snipping] believeable!!!
WTF is going on here? So, in 31 years this industry has not developed one new technology to deal with disasters!? What are they doing with all of this money??? I believe that Maddow's segment should serve as testimony to the gross negligence perpetrated by these multi-nationla corporations. Heads should roll!!!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
As I am a new member, I can not post and make a seperate thread. Perhaps I do not need to. But anyway, there is twittering about it RAINING OIL in Orlando, FL. I would like someone to confirm, if anyone is from there.

www.twitlonger.com...

What you do is look on your car or look on the ground and if it is raining, see if it smells like oil or if it drys up or if it is slimy or leaves a residue of oil.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There was no "spill" in Alaska, there was high pressure and the safety valves caused a couple thousand barrels of oil to leak into the containment area for situations like what happened.

The containment area could have held 55,000 barrels of oil so there was no danger of a spill whatsoever. Just over dramatic reporting on that issue.

The other footage is good tho and shows how dumb and greedy we still are all these years later.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by veiledvisitor
As I am a new member, I can not post and make a seperate thread. Perhaps I do not need to. But anyway, there is twittering about it RAINING OIL in Orlando, FL. I would like someone to confirm, if anyone is from there.

www.twitlonger.com...

What you do is look on your car or look on the ground and if it is raining, see if it smells like oil or if it drys up or if it is slimy or leaves a residue of oil.

STOP IT, you are not a new member.

you just posted this same message Here so I will respond the same here-

You started a thread 4 years ago. You have over 20 posts
That is quite a claim. Do some more digging and start a new thread about it DANG IT!!!

>>>>Back on topic (sorry), that is a truly amazing coincidence that a pipeline in Alaska and an oil leak in the gulf were happening at the same time...just like now.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
maybe its just the same peole doing the same tricks again, wasnt there a war around that time also?? NWO

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Loam had a thread on the Ixtoc spill and comparing it to the current spill a few weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some great information and numbers in that thread for anyone who hasn't seen it.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wow!... Does anyone have a Time-wave Zero Graph??? And if so can you see if this date in 79 correlates with when the BP leak happened? I did a fast Google search and did find something predicting the leak before it happened but I am a noob and not sure how to link it in here and don't want to break any rules... seems like the mods here are really on point here... OK I am really anxious to see someone's Time-wave Zero's correlation!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Flipswitch77]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Nice find OP. And she's darn right about everything she said. What struck me the most is the similarity between the 2 events. You keep wondering do they ever learn ? And the 79 leak was only 200 feet deep and nothing worked to stop it... Do you think things that fail at 200 feets will work at 5000 ?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ohh my , that is scary at least... what a great find... when they said sombrero it made laugh. Thank Rachel Maddow and the OP

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Nice find. What is interesting in that video is he reports it was spilling 30,000 barrels a day into the ocean up in Alaska and we are expected to believe the gulf spill of today is only spilling 5,000 barrels a day? I don't think so.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You mean in 40 years the ocean currents haven't changed!?!?! Someone has to let Al Gore know he's been wrong!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Is there anybody left who doesn't believe this is all a pre-planned pre-engineered setup/conspiracy? It's more obvious than ever that they're not only doing this, but they're playing games with us. This is all, without question, one big joke to TPTB.

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
Is there anybody left who doesn't believe this is all a pre-planned pre-engineered setup/conspiracy?

Like 9/11 consipiracy to invade Irak ? What would be the point of this ?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Timewave Zero for leak and this date from 79? Anyone? Anyone? FRY?
Second line?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Greetings Nano-Earthlings... I mean that in a loving way.

Sorry to burst your prozac bubble, but the truth can be scary but it does set you free.

What if this whole thing is some kind of Biblical stuff??... Ok, I know what your thinking... Right what scientific proof do you have, if I can't see it or touch it and Eat it it does not exist that's what the Science Gods say right? What about Helen Keller('
') O know did he just bring in Helen Keller?

But what if it has something to do with the 7 seals and vials? did anyone see the signs? But wait you say what about time lines like wormwood and this other thing is first before this thing... No silly there is no time in Heaven. I know who really believes in this stuff that was printed on the book of dead trees... would there be the word of God without money to print the book or internet access?...('
') Satan believes in the true God more than any of you and also knows the word of God like his real.('
') it also says you shall not know the time and it will come like a thief in the night... Right? silly children of God... we are all just Nano Cells on a larger cell called Earth inside Gods great Body... WOW what Earth planet does he live on? must be bigger then our.('
')

Maybe The bible was really created by the Nephilim about 388,000,000 Earth years ago(but they are post Human and ageless), and Voice to Skull technology was around when Moses was hearing the voice of some God in his head and the synthetic Bio-cell was also already perfected by the Fallen ones not Mr V who they gave a bone to and said here say you invented this(not the Movie but it did come first before Hollywood sanitized it) Just ask the real Men in Black at area 51 and S-4 surely they must have some Secret technology to stop the silly leak... maybe a time bubble, I don't understand why would they let this Oil thing happen they know how beyond Human comprehension devastating this is to the world... Right? Or maybe there hands are tied and this is like a Lemuria asteroid sign from God thing and they must let it happen... things that make you go... Hummm!

No... Ok... I will just wait for the Mr president O-Man hope pill to fix this silly Oil leak.

In the mean time if anyone really reads this because I know I really have no fancy side graphic photo to get your attention or great poetic verbage babel and even my writing skills such so how can i stand out from the ATS crowd... Look up C.Larkin THE UNDERWORLD and see if it makes sense to all who choose to see.

May Peace we with us all... the greatest treasure in the Quantum universe.

Mr. X

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join