It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found a whole bunch of white vehicles sitting around - "Car Show"?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by exinterp

we should try to figure out what type of code this could be

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
I've lived in Jacksonville for most of my life. I can attest to the fact that this place is not an Airforce base. The closest airforce base in florida is Pensacola.

This place is Reynolds Park. It is a port. From here they can ship via rail, land, air and sea.

Look up in the sky it's superman!!! I am severly discouraged by my fellow humans. Someone posts a video and states this is an airforce base and these are UN vehicles to take you to a fema camp and the next thing we know is all of a sudden the empty spaces between cars represnt a secret code to the aliens. Shame on the maker of the video for not doing his research and creating a video of disinfo. Shame on the OP for falling into the trap and not doing his own research, shame on those that blindly follow. Isn't that why we are in the mess we are in right now. We are told what to believe, so we blindly follow. It's no wonder people look at conspiracy nuts as nuts, It's becasue they are. If we would stick to the facts and present the proper evidence people would wake up to what is really going on. This post is exactly the reason why the american people don't care about whats going on.

I may be wrong, but I gathered that the OP and the video is the same person. The OP has already taken on board what posters have said. Notwithstanding that, the airport has been used for purposes outside the norm, so people are entitled to make their own spin on it, rightly or wrongly. There is nothing so black and white. Also, very early on in this post it was established that the airport is in private hands.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
When the economy went down, huge numbers of vehicles began piling up at the ports. It look like there might be several types of vehicles down there, cars, trucks, and vans. Maybe many are sent painted white, for service vehicles, that simply did not get sold.

We are a society that can produce more than what we consume.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Let's focus on the COLOR...for a second.

TRUE: some manufacturers will wrap the vehicle "partially" with plastic and/or white paper.

TRUE: This could be a staging area for the distribution of fleet vehicles to various companies/agencies.

TRUE: fleet vehicles tend to be solid white

What color do these appear to be...I can't tell. But they appear to be one color. If white, I'm done, if light blue I'm in.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
To clarify a few things. Thank you, but no, I did not make the video. I used the video as a visual representation of this mass of vehicles parked on this air strips runways. I specifically cited potential "Car Show" because I wanted to engage in a conversation on what was seen on the Google Earth images shown in the video. I never claimed in belief in the videos content outside of the images it brings to our attention.

I personally think the parking thing is weird - to put it mildly

It is odd that Google seems to be lying or misquoting the date of the photograph.

And after reading some of these responses I would like to know if there is any potential code in the positioning of these vehicles.

I am not suggesting aliens - Good Lord no, but I am curious as to was this meant to be decrypted by some other organization. Were the cars ever there, were they photoshopped in? We know they are not there now.

Does anyone here park cars in mass storage? Why would you park vehicles in this formation and leave these tricky gaps? Are there baby birds nesting in these spots? Why was this done like this?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have deciphered the Code!!!!!!!

I will reveal all in my new book which you can preorder for the low cost of 2 oz. of fine silver. Of course your edition will be signed and autographed.

This is a limited time offer but thats not all. If you act today I will also reveal to you the hidden secrets that were recently revealed to me.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
To clarify a few things. Thank you, but no, I did not make the video. I used the video as a visual representation of this mass of vehicles parked on this air strips runways. I specifically cited potential "Car Show" because I wanted to engage in a conversation on what was seen on the Google Earth images shown in the video. I never claimed in belief in the videos content outside of the images it brings to our attention.

I personally think the parking thing is weird - to put it mildly

It is odd that Google seems to be lying or misquoting the date of the photograph.

And after reading some of these responses I would like to know if there is any potential code in the positioning of these vehicles.

I am not suggesting aliens - Good Lord no, but I am curious as to was this meant to be decrypted by some other organization. Were the cars ever there, were they photoshopped in? We know they are not there now.

Does anyone here park cars in mass storage? Why would you park vehicles in this formation and leave these tricky gaps? Are there baby birds nesting in these spots? Why was this done like this?

Well, thanks for clearing the video ownship part of it up. As far as some sort of binary code in the parking of the vehicles, that could be countered simply by ordered vehicle specification. There is still a question mark over Reynold's airpark, and its uses however.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I am thinking of recreating the pattarn it shows in Fruit Loops to see what the code sounds like

Row of 5, or 10, depending what i want to do, each row repersents a different sounding note, i'[ll go up in scale for my first attempt, and then every missing car will repersent that note being played, a song will be made here.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by exinterp
reply to post by WWJFKD

This is what they look like to me

I don't believe thats exactly what it is.

But i am sure that its a code for people in the air to see.

They wouldn't park the vans in such a wierd order. Random vans are missing i the middle of everything, they would of had to purposly park each car like that.

THERE IS A MESSAGE HERE, We need someone to decode it.

Yes I agree there is a message/ there are obvious blank spaces..........
this is probably the next terror attack date shown from only where an airplane or copter can see it..........very interesting. kind of looks like old computer code cards, anyone remember those.......hummmmmmm just a thought.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

reply to post by WWJFKD
They wouldn't park the vans in such a wierd order. Random vans are missing i the middle of everything, they would of had to purposly park each car like that.

THERE IS A MESSAGE HERE, We need someone to decode it.

Yes I agree there is a message/ there are obvious blank spaces..........
this is probably the next terror attack date shown from only where an airplane or copter can see it..........very interesting. kind of looks like old computer code cards, anyone remember those.......hummmmmmm just a thought.

Sorry speaknoevil07, but I don't agree with your hypothesis. You're reading too far into this, and making a conspiracy out of nothing.

I called the airport and spoke with the manager on duty earlier in the thread. They were only there for storage...

The spaces can be explained pretty simply. It's probably something mundane, like trying to keep their inventory straight, and had some of the vehicles out at the time the satellite photo was taken. They are most likely in the order of their VIN.

On the other hand, if you do pull something outta yer bum, and find that it is Russian launch codes or something like that in binary code, my hat will be off to you sir!

Have fun. I'll be paying attention to the thread.

Edit:

I am thinking of recreating the pattarn it shows in Fruit Loops to see what the code sounds like

A star for your creativeness!
Let us know how that turns out. I got dibs on the remix...shoot me a 320 of it!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They could be numbered vehicals, like they do at airports. The driver would get assigned a number, 156, well he has to get 156 and to do that he might have to move 155 and 154 our of their places, and back again, since they have to be in their matching place.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by exinterp

I talked to one of my best friends who works at a airport, and he believes they're in order with their vin number and were assigned to w/e van. I asked him then to show me another example of this airport then, i told him it has to be just as chaotic but in orgaized fashion. he couldn't, he couldn't even find 3 rows of 6 cars on google earth, notting compares to this.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
double post shoot. uhm

HEY GUYS! Doesn't this remind you of those spinning music wheels where there would be a bunch of points sticking out (as if it was a missing car) and it would spin around hitting these little pieces of metal set to a different note and it would make a song?

i can turn this into a song, well anyone could on frutiloops if you charted it out

[edit on 1-6-2010 by exinterp]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just looked at it on Google Earth, and if you use the time function, on Dec 30 2007 there are only the ones in the East West row, then on Jan 27 2008 they are suddenly all there. And that is a LOT of vans parked in rows.

Green Cove Springs is a very weird place. I remember coming up that river back in the eighties on a boat, it became too dark to see and there were random broken off pilings sticking just above the surface. We had to stop before we impaled ourselves on one, and we tied up to the end of one of those big piers that are right there adjacent to that airpark. Back then it was where they would put seized vessels at one of those piers, not the one we were on. Other than that they supposedly supplied drilling mud for offshore drilling.

A security guard told us we couldn't tie up there. I told him I was already tied up and I'm staying until the sun comes up. Within a half hour we were raided by FBI, DEA and some other MIB, with massive firepower, machine guns and all, ordering us out with our hands up. I managed to talk my way out of it but it was pretty strange how they were so ultra top secret about such a supposedly unimportant place. And bear in mind that was 25 years ago, who knows what they are up to now.

Something is definintely fishy there.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by CaptChaos]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sorry to blow the conspiracy theory but these are MRAPs that are scheduled to be shipped overseas. The length, width and shadow clearly indicate that they are not cars. Also you can see the different variations available for the MRAP.

The MRAP.

MRAP Profile Overlay.

They are painted white because the destination has not been selected.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

There is no conspiracy here. The vehicles are MRAPs scheduled to be shipped overseas.

The MRAP:

The MRAP Profile on the tarmac:

I say it's about time they shipped more of these out!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Even Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot is chiming in on these vehicles now.

I thought I read somewhere that these vehicles are NOT military (FEMA/U.N.) related and if that's the case, why is Kerry saying that parts of Florida are planning an evacuation June 15-20th?

kerry's blog | Archived Blogs
June 3

Evacution planned for Tampa Bay, Florida?

It's not completely clear yet but the following items are coming through from sources:

1. News articles on possible evacuation of Tampa Bay (plans) - This is interesting since before the spill, someone sent me google maps views of UN vans sitting on a hidden airstrip in Florida... rows and rows of white vans just sitting there.... maybe 4000. What did they know and when did they know it?

2. Just received this: from a source UNCONFIRMED.: [..."via ________ a mate: I listened to a Louisiana radio broadcast this morning, with professional service personnel and they were saying that several, police, and home guard had resigned packed up their families and headed north as they had received planning instructions that on a date between the 15th and 20th of June there are mass evacuations of all ... UN people transporter vehicles in total 100's of thousands, I've seen the google sat shots it's real. Just don't go."] --- Unconfirmed.

Myself and at least two other people I know were having EQ symptoms and for myself, a feeling I can best describe as seasickness on land... things are better today.

projectcamelotproductions.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
10 Days Later! Coincidence? I found this. www.redicecreations.com...

I don't get to see videos, but, both your thread and the link above are about white vehicles at "Reynolds".

I won't spoil it for you. I'll let you read that web page yourself.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Dang you beat me to posting it..........

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here is an article claiming a theory of what is happening. Good stuff whether its true or not.

redicecreations.com...

OOPS, sorry, should have read some of the replies first as this was just added by someone else. Sorry

[edit on 5-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join