It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found a whole bunch of white vehicles sitting around - "Car Show"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Additionally, as far as color goes.. the most popular car color in the US? .. White.

www.cars.com...

And from what I have seen, 99% of work vans for utility companies, cable companies, and any company for that matter are white.

Just something to think on.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here is Talleyrand Terminal at another location further up river at JaxPort. And more cars being imported.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6686428624eb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedtek
I found this as well - the runway is empty, but I cannot be sure if this is earlier or later than the original sat view...

virtualglobetrotting.com...

Good job! The photo is reportedly from 2009 - thats all I know. Maybe we missed that "Car Show" and I love a good car show

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedtek
Additionally, as far as color goes.. the most popular car color in the US? .. White.

That is especially true in the South where these are in Florida. It is hot and a dark color in Florida is much worse to have to get into after they sit in the Florida sun all day. White reflects a lot of the heat.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oops, I just noticed that the yahoo map with the empty runway has "2008 Aerials Express" as the image source, that and on the image with the cars on the runway there are actually yellow parking lines painted on the ground.

The empty runway is earlier..

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
People don't really get an idea of just how many cars are imported. I am sure the west coast is the same. You wouldn't think this many are sold. Also, 2007 the economy was dropping off and there could have been a surplus that was still coming being shipped in and they needed additional storage. Or, dealers that get charged for leaving them in storage at the port, could have leased the air park and had them brought down and stored there to save cash! And this ij just one east coast port. Cars come in others as well.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It could be just a stockpile of unsold vehicles for "white van man" It could be the vans to be used for transporting the FEMA coffins. It could be vehicles for the UN as yet undesignated. Stockpiling is commonplace and without some more specific info, it is the most likely answer, except that Florida is in high humidity, and not the best place to stockpile.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

All, good points - well done

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You can call the Marina and ask them what the cars are there for.

www.rpyc.info...

They are probably closed now, but tomorrow I will be on their case! As a Real Estate Agent, I have a lot of time to kill!

Here is the Reynolds Industrial Park
www.reynoldspark.com...
where the cars are stored....

[edit on 26/5/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
You can call the Marina and ask them what the cars are there for.

www.rpyc.info...

They are probably closed now, but tomorrow I will be on their case! As a Real Estate Agent, I have a lot of time to kill!

Here is the Reynolds Industrial Park
www.reynoldspark.com...
where the cars are stored....

[edit on 26/5/10 by spirit_horse]

Didn't realise it was called Reynold's Park, is that the only place where it "snows" in Florida?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by smurfy]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Interesting - did you know there is a slider option for checking out previous images of the same location. On the google Earth toolbar is a little clock thing called show historical imagery - check it out. Vehicles began arriving or at least a shipment was present in 2007 this shot actually appears to have been from 2008.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I only made it through the first page of comments so I'm sorry if this has been brought up but why the spaces of missing vehicles?

Just the first two thoughts that popped into my head;
They are sequential VIN numbers and the spaces are vehicles missing from the sequence,
OR... and this is just an out to left field thought, it is some sort of binary code to those passing overhead.

While this second option seems to make the least sense there is no sense in the gaps unless there is a reason.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey Sly

Now that's one I had not considered. It does kind of look like an old computer punch card doesn't it. I thought the empty spaces in the middle of the rows was a bit odd. Kind of a pain to move the other vehicles just to get to one in the middle. Why not just grab the one on the end? Nice find. Not sure it means anything but good observation nonetheless.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
you do all realise that when new cars are built ... they have to sit somewhere till they get taken away to sell!

theirs plenty of places like this!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
Hey guys check this out, an ocean of white vehicles sitting in formation on the runways of an Air Force base. Think maybe its a car show?

Emergency ALERT (Must See) Relocation ? NWO

[edit on 26-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

Hey thank you for posting this video. I too had a vision during one of my Consciousness trips, and the warnings were insane. The strongest I've ever had in my history of trips. They too related to water, like my personal reality was going to be disturbed by the ocean. Funny thing is i live off the coast of Florida.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just had a bit of a count up and there are about 8500 vans there, minus some for gaps of course.

That's a hell of a lot vehicles for a show!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Once NESARA is passed everyone who registers is going to get a new vehicle for free. These are all waiting to be given out to lucky citizens.

You will have to trade in your old cars, and all your American dollars and you will receive Ameros at the rate of 2 for one USD.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Wow.. this is certainly unsettling to say the least, and 4,000 is a very low estimate i would think..

it also brought this video to mind, i am sure most of you have seen it, or it was posted here when it first was out..
width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/pE8EwruBak8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

but i have also heard the finance problems have led to mass build ups in cars that places such as Ford can not move.. any chance of this being used as a port to store them? but.. then again, its a lot of the same exact cars... a lot

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
A few weeks ago, a Steve Quayle reader photographed a hundred or so white cargo vans parked in the middle of nowhere. Lemme see if I can find an archived link...

Here you go!

That one got solved:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They are there in storage so AEV can make Ambulances out of them.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just a couple of questions...

Sure this isn't just a storage of some sort, close to railroad tracks maybe?

Is it close to a Ford factory?

Reason I ask is it's common for factories to store new vehicles offsite, even in empty fields, awaiting transport.

The Government Motors plant in Shreveport, La. does it all the time. Close to I20 there's a huge field always full of trucks. One exit west of Pines Road.

The GM plant in Arlington, TX does it too....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join