It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found a whole bunch of white vehicles sitting around - "Car Show"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for following up on that Spirit - had a feeling you would see this through. Awesome job.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

And what am I, chopped liver?

edit: 2nd line.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just did a quick estimate on the amount of cars at this location... approx. 7,264 cars....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Not saying the military isn't utilizing private resources, but it appears Reynolds Park is owned by the CLay County Port.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Sometimes, private companies rent out spaces like this that aren't being used to store vehicles.

When I was 16, I worked for a whole summer on a lot like this. If I remember correctly, it was an old airport that was no longer in use, here in los angeles. I spent 8 hours a day, walking up and down rows of vehicles just like in the OP's video. I would have a clipboard and inspect each one for factory defects, or damage incurred while being shipped/trucked.

Most companies, be they construction, or catering, etc.. use white vehicles, specifically vans and trucks, because they are easy to keep looking clean, and its a usually the cheapest color. My company has many work vehicles and they are all white. When we bought them, we went to a large lot with hundreds and hundreds of white trucks and vans to pick them out.

In my experience, most govt agencies use black, tinted window vehicles, or sometimes dark blue.

I dont think its anything to worry about.

When I look at my house with google earth I see my old 5.0 L 1989 Ford Mustang that I had over 6 years ago, even though it says the picture is from 2008.....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
Case closed.

Reynolds Airpark Airport is a Privately owned airport of the Clay County Port Inc. After a phone call to the property manager of Reynolds Airpark, they are not an Air Force Base they are a storage facility for used containers and out-of-service rail cars. The vehicles on the runway are new KIA's that were waiting to be delivered to dealers. They are long since delivered. They are NOT UN vehicles. PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD DISINFORMATION! DO THE RESEARCH!

Thankyou to whoever posted this - You just saved us a trip to Florida.

Bravo!

I'd still like to see someone go over there and check. 8500 white KIA vans??? Sure sounds odd to me...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There are roughly 7,000 'white vehicles' there.

"I have come to collect my KIA"

"Here are the keys sir, good luck"

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
LOL who parked them all

2nd sorry mods.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleetlord
Am I the only person who noticed that this airport also has a modest harbor, in addition to a few railways? I used Google Earth's historical image feature and there were no cars at all until the picture taken on November 12, 2007. Between then and the next picture at December 30th, 2007, all the gaps in the November lines were filled in, but no new rows or columns were created.

Also looking at the December30th Picture, you can kind of make out some markings that would indicate a parking spot. These lines are hard to see on the most recent picture, since the cars are blocking them.

The next picture is January 27th, 2008. Now the entire vertical and horizontal strips are full of cars. Now comes the weird part: There is not a single difference between the January 27th, 2008 and Current Date. Not a single car has moved even an inch. Neither has any other car in the area. Neither has the boats or the freight containers. Very Odd...

So it seems Google is lying about the photo date? I looked at Bing Maps, and there were no cars then. There is no date except 2010 so who knows when it was taken.

I was thinking if the owner wasn't making money with planes, what better way then to rent the space to either a car maker or someone like that.. But if they are the same pic and google earth is lying about it then then there may yet be something to this..

Anyone called Reynolds Air park and asked them??

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
Case closed.

Reynolds Airpark Airport is a Privately owned airport of the Clay County Port Inc. After a phone call to the property manager of Reynolds Airpark, they are not an Air Force Base they are a storage facility for used containers and out-of-service rail cars. The vehicles on the runway are new KIA's that were waiting to be delivered to dealers. They are long since delivered. They are NOT UN vehicles. PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD DISINFORMATION! DO THE RESEARCH!

I'd still like to see someone go over there and check. 8500 white KIA vans??? Sure sounds odd to me...

All that means is that someone told them they were caught on Google and moved the cars.. if google earth is right, and they did sit there for a very long time, 3 years.. something is still fishy.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is a great example of hysteria and how it makes people loose all common sense.

It is also an example of why these YouTube videos are such horrible evidence and why the makers of them can not be believed.

Without any reason whatsoever to think these are "UN Vehicles" they became vans to haul people off to FEMA Camps.

Since the FEMA camps have been mostly debunked long ago and the train cars correctly identified for what they really are, these should be relegated to the Skunk Works. This whole idea lost me when Jones made that phony video of a vacant industrial complex and lied to pretend it was a FEMA Camp. You know the old saying - "fool me once"

Remember that nonsense about the shipment of vaults to a graveyard
How about the the pretend story of the Car Haulers and Livestock Cars being for people

The only thing I can conclude is people scare themselves just to scare themselves. I can't believe seemingly intelligent people could possibly have such poor reasoning skills.

Spending your life terrified some mythical roundup of citizens is going to happen any moment is not healthy and likely indicates a need for help. The Bogeyman is not on the way folks.

There are plenty of real government conspiracies that were not fabricated out of thin air and used to enrich people like Jones by scaring your money out of your wallet.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Should not that video be labeled a Hoax since it is? UN Vehicles

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My first post, not sure if this is wise, but feel compelled... I am a manager for a dealer. I have been either in or around the business since the summer of 1995.

NEVER have I heard of ANY dealer or distributer using gov. property or public property as a staging area for distribution. I can't clearly tell what color these vehicles are. IF they are white they could be fleet rentals in a staging area...unlikely. If they are NOT white then they are not typical fleet vehicles (rental co., etc.). They would be special order...which is rare these days because "special" slows down production.

If KIA (or ANY manufacturer) is using an active military base as a staging area for distribution of inventory...that is a story for an investigative reporter to follow up on.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

This is what they look like to me

I don't believe thats exactly what it is.

But i am sure that its a code for people in the air to see.

They wouldn't park the vans in such a wierd order. Random vans are missing i the middle of everything, they would of had to purposly park each car like that.

THERE IS A MESSAGE HERE, We need someone to decode it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinger_ray
My first post, not sure if this is wise, but feel compelled... I am a manager for a dealer. I have been either in or around the business since the summer of 1995.

NEVER have I heard of ANY dealer or distributer using gov. property or public property as a staging area for distribution. I can't clearly tell what color these vehicles are. IF they are white they could be fleet rentals in a staging area...unlikely. If they are NOT white then they are not typical fleet vehicles (rental co., etc.). They would be special order...which is rare these days because "special" slows down production.

If KIA (or ANY manufacturer) is using an active military base as a staging area for distribution of inventory...that is a story for an investigative reporter to follow up on.

You have to read all the posts..and reposts, so far. It is a "private" facility. It is possible that it has been used for other than "usual" purposes in the recent past. This link is for a list of rendition flights by the CIA, Reynolds Airpark is listed, as is Shannon Ireland, (Shannon only recently confirmed) but it's there, and this list is April 2007.

portland.indymedia.org...

The airport proprieter is not necessarily in the know.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by exinterp

Does anyone know what type of code or language it could be?

Imagine parking these vans. You wouldn’t just leave a perfect open space in the middle surrounded by vans on every side of you, and not pull up to the next van. This weird order where there are vans missing in certain places was done on purpose, we need to decode this.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've lived in Jacksonville for most of my life. I can attest to the fact that this place is not an Airforce base. The closest airforce base in florida is Pensacola.

This place is Reynolds Park. It is a port. From here they can ship via rail, land, air and sea.

Look up in the sky it's superman!!! I am severly discouraged by my fellow humans. Someone posts a video and states this is an airforce base and these are UN vehicles to take you to a fema camp and the next thing we know is all of a sudden the empty spaces between cars represnt a secret code to the aliens. Shame on the maker of the video for not doing his research and creating a video of disinfo. Shame on the OP for falling into the trap and not doing his own research, shame on those that blindly follow. Isn't that why we are in the mess we are in right now. We are told what to believe, so we blindly follow. It's no wonder people look at conspiracy nuts as nuts, It's becasue they are. If we would stick to the facts and present the proper evidence people would wake up to what is really going on. This post is exactly the reason why the american people don't care about whats going on.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

I still believe it a message of some typ

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think you might have something there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>