It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphic Video; Matador Gored through the throat during bullfight.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Score 1 for the bull! I cannot have sympathy for anyone who tortures an animal to death, never mind anyone who calls it "sport". Those who attend these bullfights aren't much better, either. If they want "sport", put the matadors into the arena to fight each other. Let them suffer the way they cause the animals to suffer. Since there isn't enough shoulder area on the matadors, stick the spears in their butts and let them flail around the arena in the same horrendous pain the bulls are made to suffer. The main event could be dragging the loudest of the spectators into the arena, and use him/her as a replacement for the bull. At first glance, it looks as though the matador is sticking his tongue out. lol!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Is it just me or does it appear that the bull is looking at/recognizing someone behind/near the camera operator right before the goring?

Not trying to be overtly conspiratorial, but at first glance I could swear the bull was reading some sort of unseen communication from someone behind and to the left of the camera.

You definitely see the bull's attention shift for a brief moment.

Animal trainer perhaps?

That coincidence just struck me as somewhat uncanny.

Is it at the 33 Second mark?

Lol looks funny though. Its like he looked to see if he was gonna get the O.K. to go through with it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Yep. Right at the 33 second mark.

Weird, huh?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sweet. I love it. I love seeing Matadors getting maimed like this. It is indeed poetic justice. It's "sports" like this that keep us from evolving as a race.

The definition of a sport is when there are 2 or more WILLING opponents that have an EQUAL chance of winning.

That's why bullfighting and hunting will never be considered a sport among people with triple digit IQ's or those that have all their teeth.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

It is wierd. You'd think the bull would be more concentrated on getting the guy, and keeping all focus on him. And it just happens that the matador falls right afterwards

Maybe someone in the stand has mastered the art of "Bull Whispering"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Also forgot to post this. Found it while looking for types of bulls used in these fights.

ART AND CULTURE

The Bullfighting Industry claims
’Bullfighting is an art of universal character, represented by painters, musicians, sculptors and writers: Goya, Sorolla, Picasso, Orson Welles, Góngora, Quevedo, Benavente, Lorca, Machado, Alberti, Vargas Llosa, Hemingway and Ortega and Gasset. It is “The World’s most cultural ‘fiesta’”.’

The facts are:

Bullfighting takes place in only nine countries around the world. A considerable number of countries have banned bullfighting by law, e.g. Argentina, Canada, Cuba, Denmark, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. There are even certain regions within the bullfighting countries that have abolished bullfighting; e.g. The Canary Islands in Spain, and most of France.

Bullfighting-Free Europe

Check it out really good info on that site.
It also contains Seminar audio held in the European Parliament from 2008
Concerning issues having todo with bullfighting.

They're located at the bottom of the website.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Entirely possible.

I mean, it is primarily a spectator sport after all.

Someone may have signaled the bull to a scripted "fall" the matador was about to perform...to charge more menacingly...just to heighten the spectacle for the audience - and the stunt just went horribly, horribly, horribly wrong.

*shudder*

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I think I just learned how conspiracys are made.

Thank you! This will be a fun hobby

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Whoa, I totally saw the thing at :33!

That was really strange. It was like someone told the bull, "okay, now is the time to gore dis mother arfer!" and the bull was like, "shoots brah!"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There was a time when I thought this goring was an eye opening one:

www.youtube.com...
Mod Edit - Direct Link to video removed - graphic content

To be fair, I hear the Bull did the honorable thing and proposed afterward.

- Lee

[edit on 27/5/10 by neformore]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Dr Jose Delgado, the scientist, pressed a button on a small radio transmitter in his hand and the bull braked to a halt. Then he pressed another button on the transmitter, and the bull obediently turned to the right and trotted away.

The bull was obeying commands in his brain that were being called forth by electrical stimulation – by the radio signals – of certain regions in which the fine wires had been painlessly implanted the day before.
- ‘Matador’ with a Radio Stops Wired Bull Modified Behaviour in Animals the Subject of Brain Study By John A. Osmundsen New York Times 1965

Curiouser and curiouser yes? It is technically possible to, at the very least, influence a bull's aggresiveness remotely.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

I had not a doubt in my mind.

I know it's also possible to communicate with some animasl in a more "natural" manner - (hand signs, cards, gestures, sounds) however, I've no threads or links at the moment that pays testament to this training technique in regards to the noble Bull.

Oddly, I met a young man today who had trained his pet squirrel to do back flips on command, but that's another story in and of itself...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Bullfighting is just another instance of how cruel some people are.

While I am sorry that this man was hurt, I deplore bullfighting.

They take innocent animals, they torture them whilst thousands of other creeps cheer - they stick them, they tease them.

I am on the bulls' side - the poor things have no choice.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Any one that thinks this is a 'noble' sport needs to get their head checked. And the video of the pretty horse dancing away from the bull was nice, but it hides the fact that many horses are gored and have to be put down afterwards too. Sometimes the horses are blindfolded in the ring so that they don't get spooked.

Watch this video and tell me that this isn't torture!

Warning, graphic video
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Nammu]

Mod Edit - direct video link removed

[edit on 27/5/10 by neformore]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
God bless... ...the Bull!!

Yup, Karma never fails! It's like a cosmic debt that nobody can run away or foolish!

IMO Bullfighters are very similar to dinossaurs... a huge body for a so small brain!

[edit on 27/5/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
That is what the guy deserved for not killing the bull before it happened. These 'accidents' should occur more so that the 'fun' for 'fighting' the bull has become considered dangerous and no fun at all and bullfighting gets abandoned.

Great picture tho....do I see a tooth flying between the sand in the air in the picture?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by zatara]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by zatara]

No, this is what he deserved because he was going to kill the bull. There are forms of bull fighting in the Spanish speaking world that are no where near as barbaric and cruel as the version they practice in Spain.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
They take innocent animals, they torture them whilst thousands of other creeps cheer - they stick them, they tease them.

Yes, in Spain they do this but in some places in the world the bull is not hurt at all, for instance in Costa Rica the bulls take part in many 'fights' and no be injured.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Good. He deserved it. That'll teach you to stand toe to toe with a freaking bull.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Roid_Rage27

I wonder who here doesn't have triple digits....i'd say it's the guy who loves to see another fellow human getting attacked and nearly by a stupid animal.
And i say as long as people enjoy seeing other people getting hurt and killed by stupid animals, is the reason why we don't evolve and we will never be one race united.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
reply to post by Roid_Rage27

I wonder who here doesn't have triple digits....i'd say it's the guy who loves to see another fellow human getting attacked and nearly by a stupid animal.
And i say as long as people enjoy seeing other people getting hurt and killed by stupid animals, is the reason why we don't evolve and we will never be one race united.

And I'd say it's the idiots who encourage the torture of animals - if they don't torture them, they have no chance of getting hurt.

The bull was doing what comes naturally to ANY creature - defending itself from attack, but hey, those "stupid" animals are the meanies for attacking an idiot who thinks with his pants instead of his brain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join