It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

I feel you. I know what it's like to have your eyes opened by the spiritual forces. A lot of people have been through this, including myself. It really amazes me to see how people live their lives....so superficially, so selfishly, always thinking they know everything. And FOR THOSE of you who say that ALL "Enlightened people" think they know everything, you're wrong. The most beautiful thing that happens when you are enlightened is that you go through a type of expansion of conciousness which allows you to see new possibilites that were actually always there but you were too blind to see them. When you understand that you are immortal, that you always have your spiritual guiders following you wherever you go, you start to understand what LOVE is all about and how little we know about the Universe.
And LOVE is the only thing that can cure humanity. Love for people that you do not even know, love for those that have hurt you in the past, love for those that are seeking for attention but don't know how to ask. There is a whole new realm, a whole new scientifical field to be studied: the Spiritual World. Of course, this will take a while for most people to understand and this is why the media do not talk about this subject a lot. The governments KNOW about the spiritual realm, especially the U.S government. The "Eye that sees everything" found in one dollar bills is a good example of this. Yet, the leaders of our world have enough common sense to know that the spiritual realm is one of those subjects that they should keep as secret. They take advantage of this secret in order to keep us under their command. They want to keep slavering us, using our energy, our thoughts and our feelings to deprive us from the right to live and be happy. They keep us trapped in a cage of illusions and stress by making us work our butts off to make ends meet and pay the bills. And with this type of life, we end up forgetting who we REALLY are somewhere down the line. We forget our morals, our principles, our rights. We end up forgetting why we are here in the first place which is to BE HAPPY and HELP other people be happy. We are here to love and be loved, to suffer and learn from our mistakes and our past. We are here for God's divine creation and no one can challenge God's will. Humanity will eventually understand that the only way to evolve ourselves spiritually is through a life of value, care, love and sacrifice. We have to understand that material things never come before values, principles and purity of spirit. Being is much more important than having. Being true to whom you really are is more important than having a cool car or a big house. Trust me on this. So, I would like to finish by saying that it is never too late for a restart. God's forgiveness is divine and infinite, however you are always responsible for your own acts so remember that what goes around, comes around. The Creator gave us the free will, the freedom to do whatever we want. He also gave us the capacity to identify the difference between right and wrong. It is up to us how we live our lives and how we use the free will. We are the tools of change. We are the sons of God. Enjoy your day, be happy, and most important, show the people you love how you care about them and how meaningful they are to you. Learn how to love and you will be loved too.

Thank you for your attention,
Roger Dat

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ReLaMiSiDoFaSol

Thank you for your constructive post. It is good to see that there are still hopeful people out there, guiding us in the right path.
It is very true that we get to live the reality we once dreamed. We build our future every second by thinking. Thinking is our ultimate weapon. We can do whatever we want once we learn how to think. And I believe that learning how to think, developing a real common sense is the hardest challenge in life. I think most of the people learn how to think when they know they are about to die, e.g someone who has a serious disease and finds out that will pass away soon. If we could train our brains to think better, with more positive energy than negative then our world would be much, much better. We would live in a more peaceful world. I think we should learn how to think wisely and keep the childish light shining inside us. We need that motivation, that curiosity, that courage we had as kids in order to keep living after being awaken. Because to be honest, being awaken is not as beautiful as people think it is. It is actually very painful, very sad, pretty disturbing in some ways because you realize that you have been living a lie, an illusion, you have been just another slave of the system or a slave of yourself. And to make things worse, after you are enlightened, you wake up everyday thinking that you are blessed to have been chosen to awake and go to sleep thinking that you are cursed because you still struggle to know more, to do more and to be more. You are never satisfied with yourself because you know that you can always get better(sounds stupid, but oh well). So it is really a very depressing never ending cycle. The more light you get to see, the more darkness is around you. It's very scary. When you think you know something most of the people have no idea of, you realize that you really KNOW NOTHING.
And then you understand why being humble is so important. The more you know, the less you know and it never ends. This process of learning about the world, about the spiritual realm and about life, I believe is infinite and it repeats over and over again during the reincarnation system. As you said yourself, learning is remembering. The better the can remember who we are, the more we are able to learn new things. You have to know yourself in order to find God. Knowing yourself is the first step to knowing the entire the Universe. =]

Yours,
Roger Dat

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Roger Dat

Roger Dat RD, Love in itself is also a new art/science/math/biology/philosohpy etc... which will be the greatest challenge to understand. Many people say we understand with our hearts...True we understand the feeling of Love, but the guidance and the true understanding of Love will be the greatest revolution of human intellect here on this planet/density anyway... I'm sure other humans scattered across the universe (And in all possibility there are probably many) have come to underrstand that beautiful energy which is love. Compassion one of loves essential forms will guide us I believe through the trials that await. We see difference when we fear but everything in this universe is essentially the same and exists as it does because of this mystery of Love. Which is probably God. We are yet to understand Love any of us we are not yet worthy we have to rise to meet this and rise through Compassion Understanding and the quest for awareness. First we must learn to love ourselves for what we truly are and that quest in itself can take forever especially when we find the ugliness that resides in us. I think the things about ourselves that repulse us are the mistakes that we have not yet learned from and we are avoiding. What I am saying is we are far from perfect but the decision to strive closer to this Perfect/Love?God/Freedom/Peace is the best we can do.

Society and all its evils is the first neccesary playing ground, we cannot escape society to reach higher goals because society is us. We need to be immersed in thsi reality of society because WE made it!

You cannot walk away from a war that you started but you can arrange for diplomatic negotiations. We would be like spoilt children if we were to deny our place in this world. Anyway just adding to this convo to see where we can veer it... on the topic of awakening and awareness we can delve into some cool philosophic grooves.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes thinking is the ultimate weapon. Look how great we have become at constructing a world of ugliness imagine our potential directed into compassion rather than exploitation and manipulation. I think we are all scared of ourselves deep down. But there is a positive to every negative and the tools for imagining and creating something new can be found in the cesspool of our world culture. Paradoxx hey? But I think it is true every one of us is amazingly complex we really have God encoded right down to our bones. I wouldn't be suprised if we construct the whole universe in every thought, all our so called friends and enemies all the vices and virtues. Can you believe we explained poverty as an effect of Karma that is just manipulative genius! I think we have strained the manipulative artistry of ourselves to the limit though... I mean Hollywood could it get any better? Its genuinely time to discover the compassionate artistry we have in store.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Originally posted by SurefireII
Ok, that was the most long winded, incoherent babbling of a non-topic Ive ever seen!

Im so amazed that I made it through all of that rambling that I believe I need to take a long walk off a short bridge.

We are all dumber for having read that! Thanks~

Do you usually force yourself to read "long winded, incoherent babbling of a non-topic " threads? I agree, that is amazing. How do you do it, and why?

I was hoping for some type of climax, some sort topic to be displayed...let me guess, you enjoyed reading the non-topic...pretty sad you gained fulfillment from that~ Pretty pathetic since ATS is a sight of intrigue~

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SurefireII

Thats poetic having a sight for intrigue... I like it... My friend the beauty of this thread is it is about "awakening". The OP used their own personal story as a gloss to see how many people would open up their deepest thoughts. The OP intented them to be incoherent and void of topic to give people the room to speak their minds. I think its great if ATS has a sight for intrigue it will learn much from this funny thread. I myself am in an office right now passing otherwise despicable moments between petty buearaucratic work and ciggarette breaks to jump into the resevoir of consciousness which the internet and this site offers. One thing I have noticed is people in social relations do not really talk anymore, they are talk rubbish which re-conditions and re-programs them to the reality of their boring lives. If someone wants to really screw things up more such chat sites as this should be shut down because people feel free (to a certain degree) to speak whatever.

Please SurefireII can you tell me of any awakening you have had to the forces of darkness or your enslavement or whatever? If we actually get convo I might log into this site later with genuine interest in what you have to share.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Close the books, stop working, throw your eyes skyward and realize that you have infinite energy at your disposal NOW. You have unlimited resources NOW, you have freedom NOW

people say stuff like this all the time, but i ask not why not when, but HOW how do i use unlimited energy and resources? tell me your secret!!! ahhh!!
but really im interested in this
also you claim to be an atlantean, how did you come across such memories and how can i?

until you can prove me otherwise im staying athiest however

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Please SurefireII can you tell me of any awakening you have had to the forces of darkness or your enslavement or whatever? If we actually get convo I might log into this site later with genuine interest in what you have to share.

Awakening to the forces of darkness? Enslavement? BLLLAAAHHH!!!! Sorry to burst your bubble, but Im a firm believer that we as individuals decide our fate, not some unseen force. The decisions we make ultimately define the character of individuals we become. To grasp to the pipe dream, or hope that something is out there thats gonna save you from your transgressions is pure s#$t.
The only thing we as a society are slaves to is this corrupt government, but yet we can SEE that with our own eyes.
There are to many passages even pertaining to something as simple as the Holy Bible that can be debunked. So Im sorry to inform you, theres been no such enslavement/forces of evil over here.

Thanks for inquiry tho~

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Cool I was trying to wean something outta you coherent. You are right on the money. I myself never suggested that there is a stronger force coming to save us. But I do believe that the universe and whatever else we can't disclose holds much that we do not know. I am willing to learn though by not repelling from what I do not know. That is by always searching deeper. There end up being more questions than answers because truth is nowhere to be found only more discovery, more to experience. Anyway thats the gist... its a ramble (im a loner don't talk to people much this site lets me vent)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think some here in this thread need to step back and ask if they are living for themselves...or for others.

Do you understand, what a ascension of many living for themselves....leads to?

Do you understand, why we are here...and every single person is another self of you? Do you understand, when angry towards another...you are angry, with a self of you? D you understand, when you hurt another...you are hurting your own self?

I think some have got caught up in the feeling that can be created through KNOWING you have a wisdom, something very precious...but have gained it without doing the work to earn such a pearl.

Many here....need to forgive.

Forgiveness is a gift we give ourselves, through....forgiving others.

To forgive, is setting your own self free.

Many of us carry anger, resentment, jealousy, and other negative feelings. These negative feelings will only weigh you down.

When we hold resentment to our past selves, we are binding ourselves to the past instead of releasing from it. The only way to release ourselves from this link is to forgive.

"To err is human, to forgive divine"~William Shakespeare

I see many here that are still upset with the past, still upset for how this world and existence is set up....this shows, you are ignoring some very important works in your own self.

You could of not learned what you have learned so far...without the other side of duality, without the negative experiences, without the things that have angered you and that you resent. You would not be who you are today without those experiences. The bad was needed, just as much as the good. When you can see this, you will cherish every single moment of our past and every single being that existed, that brought us, to NOW.

Much love
LV

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

There has been no enslavement...and if you wish to see it that way...then you need to know that you did this...to yourself.

Every single being is another part of you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

open mind here-i think your right on in your own path-the ones in the kicking and screaming phase need some time-be patient with them-so many seeking right now- coded dna? who knows-those who come here for a laugh...good for you-

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

There has been no enslavement...and if you wish to see it that way...then you need to know that you did this...to yourself.

Every single being is another part of you.

For many people, freedom of choice can be considered a freedom. Freedom to work or play, to pick from a multitude of choices available to them. Many "workers" have enjoyable and peaceful lives. But that doesn't mean that they are free, although most would argue that they are.

Human beings spend most of their lives, trying to afford survival. That's not freedom in any shape or form.

This world, and all of it's systems of governance and economy, is an insult to the dignity of every man, woman and child. The entire planet is for sale, and all of the slaves (from the assembly line workers to the CEO's and Elites) are bought and paid for.

When I speak of slaves, I speak of ALL mankind. Rich and poor.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

All I can say is that there is no happenstance. This world is not set up to be to give us only what we want. It offers what is needed.

You can hold it against them, for what they are in need of learning about pride, greed, and control.....or you can reach for understanding that they are in need of that experience and the reaping of that seed.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Maybe the Hopi's weren't to far off hmmmm

The Hopi's talk about a new beginning.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm wondering about that seventh sign though; "This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
best thread in a long time, a deep bow and a huge hug from me.

Peace and freedom

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I'm wondering about that seventh sign though; "This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

How about a huge oilspill at sea?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Leo Virgo, I like how you think, but I have not been able to see a "they" only "us". Like all organisms on this planet we are part of her consciousness and she has us all dwell here for a particular reason or agenda well beyond our own conscious understanding. (At least so far). Visitor 2012 is showing that some of us are learning through an experience of being robbed of energy to set the stage, and you are right to say that this energy is not being robbed but rather is being given away. As you say we enslave ourselves in many ways and the most part of the conundrum is untangling this mess we are incessantly setting up for ourselves. All I want to say is this earth is our consciousness we are a part of her and thus we should be aware of all opinions and where they come from. Not one of us here is above another, our faults keep us here. I for one am glad to go through eternity very slowly accepting and learning from my many faults rather than board a quick ticket to a higher consciousness, the reason being it will probably take all eternity to undo the damage we are doing here day in day out. Love to hear your wisdom hoping I could grasp just where you are coming from, so will build a bridge, perhaps your evolutionary journey has gone some places I have not... not too sure yet... like to hear from you soon

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReLaMiSiDoFaSol

Leo Virgo, I like how you think, but I have not been able to see a "they" only "us". Like all organisms on this planet we are part of her consciousness and she has us all dwell here for a particular reason or agenda well beyond our own conscious understanding. (At least so far). Visitor 2012 is showing that some of us are learning through an experience of being robbed of energy to set the stage, and you are right to say that this energy is not being robbed but rather is being given away. As you say we enslave ourselves in many ways and the most part of the conundrum is untangling this mess we are incessantly setting up for ourselves. All I want to say is this earth is our consciousness we are a part of her and thus we should be aware of all opinions and where they come from. Not one of us here is above another, our faults keep us here. I for one am glad to go through eternity very slowly accepting and learning from my many faults rather than board a quick ticket to a higher consciousness, the reason being it will probably take all eternity to undo the damage we are doing here day in day out. Love to hear your wisdom hoping I could grasp just where you are coming from, so will build a bridge, perhaps your evolutionary journey has gone some places I have not... not too sure yet... like to hear from you soon

Hello there! Love the name!

You are exactly right about 'they' being 'us. Sometimes when talking to others that still see the 'us' as separate, I will use the term 'they' so they can reflect on that. I felt that alot of people in this thread were making assumptions that there is a power over us that has enslaved us..and that this power is something separate from us. For all the flags this thread got, I felt it was really important to make a point of voice that all other life is a part of us, and vise versa. Sometimes I have to use the term 'they' or 'them' for it is how the majority will understand who or what I refer to.

I think in that post that I used that term, I pointed out that the 'they' was really their own self...at least I thought I did.

Everything you said I agree and resonate with absolutely. Very nice to cross paths with another that I can find the Divine light in. I know it is within us all...but sometimes it can be hard to find.

Would love to hear more from you and your path as well! Thanks for highlighting something that is getting little attention in this thread. All things have purpose...everything has reason.

Something else that still concerns me in this thread is the desire to not work. I do not find work a big deal....but some may wish to make a more honest living then what they do now. Either way in this life experience, work is needed. Even if it was to just tend to our home that we had to build, fires we have to have to cook and clean, food we have to tend to grow and harvest, either way, there is meant to be work here. There is something to learn about earning your keep and sharing that keep. There is something to learn about pulling your own weight. There is something to learn in not taking advantage of the ones that do work hard.

You are so right, no one is higher or lower, better or worse....this is the reason I am so strong in the idea of sharing our paths....not only do we learn from our own, but we have empathy and skills to place ourselves in another shoes, for a reason.

Looking forward to sharing with you and vise versa here!

My best to you and yours
LV

After reading back on that post...I see I did not make it clear that 'them and they' is really us. So thanks again for making that clear to others.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I see where you are coming from with work... work in all its forms is a communion with mother earth. I think maybe most people on this thread are afraid of work because they have judged work with the spirit which our society sees work, which is a "working for the man" or "working to earn money"... work resonates higher than that but it would take a deep conversation to get to the jist of what the essence of work truly means in a society free of these shakles of the (OLD)World Order, which I myself think why such discussions are manifesting on sites just as this.

Alot of Love for You LV
ReSol

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join