It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And all of the oceans ran red and all sea life died

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

Originally posted by drdalev
Oil wells are not thrown into the ocean. Meteors are and are usually on fire. It would have to be a huge meteor to cause that much damage and the death of 1/3 of sea life could be from the radiation also called wormwood. Research the prophecies a little better please.

uhmmm.... the whole point was to hear different inputs... I have most certainly done my homework on this and my conclusion doesn't even come close to what is presented so far... I am very curious as to your interpretation of this prophecy though...

so.... care to devulge me?

yes the point is to input different ideas.........man the critical views on this post. Be respectful.....can't ya. ?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Before verses 8 & 9 are fulfilled, verse 7 has to be fulfilled...

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. Rev 8:7 KJV

We haven't seen verse 7 fulfilled yet. Or have we? I don't think so.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

endtimer - ditto what you said.

Have you seen the video "Revealing God's Treasure - Sodom & Gomorrah"
YouTube

They present very convincing evidence that fire and brimstone (sulfur) rained down on the ancient cities. The video is about 27 min. but well worth the time.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. Rev 8:7 KJV

Well that would depend on your interpretation. I was brought up in the faith of JW's and what they teach is that the prophecy you're talking about should coincide with the return of god's true followers.. as with the sea symbolism the earth is used in the bible for the same purpose... (its also used in the literal sense) so the burning of the earth could also be referring to man. JW's teach that the first trumpet has already been blown and that currently we're as far as the 6th trumpet. and let me tell ya... if any of that really comes true, what you should be watching out for is the vatican making a fool of itself... that would herald the transition to the 7th..

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Humbly submitting my remarks in italics below:

Originally posted by endtimer
It is not the second trumpet as described in Revelations. First off, the
Rapture hasn't occured yet.

So, where would the Rapture be in the scriptures? Search as I may, I can't ever seem to find it...

The seven seals have not happened yet.
The seven seals are the first 21 months of the Tribulation. The seven
trumpets are the next 21 months of the Tribulation.

We haven't been living under "Tribulation"? Well, seems to me, keeping some perspective of what real freedom looks like, we have been under some pretty hefty "Tribulation" for a long time now. Remember 911? How about ever damn war they drag our young ppl into? How about the wholesale murder of freedom for all?

The seals and trumpets
make up the first 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation period. The peace accord
with Israel has not been signed by the Antichrist who hasn't appeared yet.

Nowdays, Israel gets everything they ever wanted and dreamed of from the US Government. Hmmm....

There has to be a one world government, one world currency, and one
world religion before any of these things happen. It's not quite time yet.

Let me ask, do we believe there is a super-power that is able to control world events? Call it Illuminati, Dark Cabal or whatever. It's out there. Anyone who doesn't believe this, private message me and I will send you some stuff to watch/read. The world is under one rule, we just don't all realize it yet!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by endtimer]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Please do not equate this with Biblical prophecy. It is exactly what the powers that be would like you to do. By doing this it suggests that God has done this horrible tragedy and we all deserved it. Do not be so foolish.

There are way too many things that have to happen before this prophecy comes to fruition. We would be letting these slime balls who are responsible for this look like they were innocent because after all, God did it, right? This is far from Biblical prophecy, do not be fooled.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

At first I thought, man, you hit the nail on the head and I gave you a star.

And then I thought, who cares what TPTB think. We shouldn't have to censor our own free speech for anybody - especially them. Do you think us being quiet will make them stop?

Catwhoknows had a question - he got answers. Most answers were that he was incorrect.

If you quiet the Christians, you also have to quiet everybody else - Hopi Prophesy, Timewave Zero, Sumerian, Mayan, Aztech etc.

It's unintentional if I'm coming across loud.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Not saying I believe this is what's happening. Because what I believe is happening doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Anyway, this is the verse that the oil spill brought to mind.

Revelation 16:3 (King James Version)

3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SheaWolf

IMO - verse 2 would have to be fulfilled first. Men have not taken the mark of the beast yet - IMO.

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. Rev 16:2 KJV

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

And then I thought, who cares what TPTB think. We shouldn't have to censor our own free speech for anybody - especially them. Do you think us being quiet will make them stop?

You have to realize that they use this type of stuff to their advantage. If the fundamentalists or enough people want to see this as Biblical prophecy, then they fall into a false sense of reality. Where they see God's hand bringing everything to fruition. It's dangerous to look at this way really. If you read the prophecies you will know a whole lot has to happen before all this.

They will begin to believe that it cannot get much worse and that their redemption is near, Jesus cannot be too far out from taking them away from all this. Meanwhile their tax dollars are being used to wage wars and conquer lands while they systematically categorize whole populations for extermination. The very religious will go along with what they believe is further proof of prophecy being fulfilled leading to Armageddon. All the while waiting for their rapture. That's the way I see them playing this so far.

Edited to add that no, don't be quiet about this at all. I'm saying not to equate it with Biblical prophecy is all because it isn't.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by jackflap]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You have to realize that they use this type of stuff to their advantage. If the fundamentalists or enough people want to see this as Biblical prophecy, then they fall into a false sense of reality. Where they see God's hand bringing everything to fruition. It's dangerous to look at this way really. If you read the prophecies you will know a whole lot has to happen before all this.

As for the TPTB, they are exactly what you say they are Jack. You could be right. I just can't understand what anyone could gain by this much damage. What ever they hope to achieve by this could surely be reached in some other way.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I think you under estimate the number of Christians that won't be fooled. Look at the answers to this thread. People knew the verses that Catwhoknows gave for his supposition didn't apply to events in the gulf.

Now we probably have more people with greater understanding - which creates LESS fear.

I think you will always have people making hoax threads. And people will always debunk those hoax threads - again less fear.

The key is to have more people with a good understanding of bible prophecy.

I'm sure TPTB have multiple plans and scenarios to carry out their evil plans - not just false flag bible prophesy. Don't worry, there are plenty of 2012 conspiracies they can use.

You could take the power grid down with 100 men. BAM! - Martial Law.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineBlueprint
Humbly submitting my remarks in italics below:

Originally posted by endtimer
It is not the second trumpet as described in Revelations. First off, the
Rapture hasn't occured yet.

So, where would the Rapture be in the scriptures? Search as I may, I can't ever seem to find it...

The seven seals have not happened yet.
The seven seals are the first 21 months of the Tribulation. The seven
trumpets are the next 21 months of the Tribulation.

We haven't been living under "Tribulation"? Well, seems to me, keeping some perspective of what real freedom looks like, we have been under some pretty hefty "Tribulation" for a long time now. Remember 911? How about ever damn war they drag our young ppl into? How about the wholesale murder of freedom for all?

The seals and trumpets
make up the first 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation period. The peace accord
with Israel has not been signed by the Antichrist who hasn't appeared yet.

Nowdays, Israel gets everything they ever wanted and dreamed of from the US Government. Hmmm....

There has to be a one world government, one world currency, and one
world religion before any of these things happen. It's not quite time yet.

Let me ask, do we believe there is a super-power that is able to control world events? Call it Illuminati, Dark Cabal or whatever. It's out there. Anyone who doesn't believe this, private message me and I will send you some stuff to watch/read. The world is under one rule, we just don't all realize it yet!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by endtimer]

The WORD Rapture isn't mentioned in the scriptures as you alluded to.
You are correct on that.
To the best of my knowledge, I will try to show you a couple of places
where you can turn your attention to in the Bible.

This is the best detailed description found in all of Scriptures.

The Apostle Paul wrote this:

1 Thessallonians 4:13-18

"Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall
asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. We
believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God
will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According
to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who
are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who
have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from Heaven,
with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we
who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in
the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord
forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words.

1. Those who fall asleep means the ones that have died and did not
accept Christ as their savior.

2. Those who have fallen asleep in Him, means those who have died
and DID accept Christ before they died.

3. Those who are still alive on the earth, will not be Raptured
first. Those who have died and are in their grave will go first, and then
the rest who have accepted Christ will be Raptured secondly.

And to rebut your assertion that we are under one world rule now. That
is just plain false. I guarantee that when the one world ruler is here, you
will definitely know about. No ifs, ands or buts or guesses any longer. And when the Tribulation period begins, that too will leave no doubt on
any persons mind. This will be a horrific place to live when all of the
Seals, Trumpets and Bowls. What's happening on the earth at the time
will seem like a picnic on Sunday afternoon. Don't take my word for it.
I hope you are alive to live out that time. The only way out is to accept
Christ as your Savior and you have no worries. You will be Raptured.

And to those who believe that John Darby started or invented the
Rapture, that is plain wrong too.

1. Reverend Morgan Edwards who was a Baptist Pastor in Philadelphia,
taught about the Rapture back in 1742.

2. John Darby didn't speak about the Rapture until 1827.

3. Roy Huebner who was a Tribulation scholar has proven that many
saw the Rapture way before John Darby saw it in 1827. He states that
"The word "rapture" was in use to describe the "catching up of the
saints" way before 1827. He spoke of Joseph Mede (1586-1638) who
writes "Therefore it is not needful that the Ressurrection of those which
slept in Christ, and the RAPTURE of those which shall be left alive
together with them in the air..." His statements about the Rapture were
made 250 years before Darby. If any one individual is to be credited with
the "TERM" Rapture, it would be him. Coining the TERM though is not the
same as the EVENT.

And don't forget the book of Thessalonians was written back in Jesus'
era, a long time before any of these other people were even thought of.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by endtimer]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
As the blood of a dead man, dead mans blood is congealed,blue black like oil.
grass burned fires california greece all over how do we know a third has not burned caused havoc regrown,loads of fireballs last few years ,dont expect stuff to happen in one day its a modern thing is to expect things in an instant,the bible says in a blink of an eye if its a quick event.third fishes look at trawlers chucking tons fish back,dead wales beeched dolphins,starfish allsorts sea life dead reefs ,the oil aint stopped yet and they are saying around they reckon the sea floor may fall in as a void forms from oil release the sea bed is rebounding,no water is being pumped in to f balance whats coming out,so think how heavy the sea is ,i reckon if it collapses it will start a cascade which will could end up with americas split like edgar cacey map then as rocks fall in all the oil will enter the sea att once,we need to know the size of the oil find and depth area it covers ,fault lines and stuff no one says a third of life is at one time it might be just that if nothing bad happened they woulldnt be dead so we would have 11billion now or sumit more planet teaming with life hence the altar and screaming for revenge against them who killed us and destroy the earth,how many dieing from diebeties and ailments from toxins in food ,pesticides cutting 30 years from ya life,world war 1n 2
Add all the iraq deaths mostly inocents karmas a bitch, chernabyl wormwood water fluoride makes you ill a star dont have to be a star lke the sun,bitter as in bad, kids killing in schools ,kids kill fathers ,wow its here me thinks its been happening since israel was established again,
Id say a mountain means something big a vision wouldnt understand a rig floating on water thrown in the sea,an angel might be controling a human walkin type deal

[edit on 5/29/2010 by dashar]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

Well that would depend on your interpretation. I was brought up in the faith of JW's and what they teach is that the prophecy you're talking about should coincide with the return of god's true followers.. as with the sea symbolism the earth is used in the bible for the same purpose... (its also used in the literal sense) so the burning of the earth could also be referring to man. JW's teach that the first trumpet has already been blown and that currently we're as far as the 6th trumpet. and let me tell ya... if any of that really comes true, what you should be watching out for is the vatican making a fool of itself... that would herald the transition to the 7th..

JW's don't really have a very good track record interpreting scripture as far as prophetic event's are concerned.

1914 was one of the more important estimates of the start of the war of Armageddon by the Jehovah's Witnesses (Watchtower Bible and Tract Society). They based their prophecy of 1914 from prophecy in the book of Daniel, Chapter 4. The writings referred to "seven times". The WTS interpreted each "time" as equal to 360 days, giving a total of 2520 days. This was further interpreted as representing 2520 years, measured from the starting date of 607 BCE. This gave 1914 as the target date. When 1914 passed, they changed their prediction; 1914 became the year that Jesus invisibly began his rule.

1914, 1915, 1918, 1920, 1925, 1941, 1975 and 1994, etc. were other dates that the Watchtower Society (WTS) or its members predicted.

Since late in the 19th century, they had taught that the "battle of the Great Day of God Almighty" (Armageddon) would happen in 1914 CE. It didn't.

The next major estimate was 1925. Watchtower magazine predicted: "The year 1925 is a date definitely and clearly marked in the Scriptures, even more clearly than that of 1914; but it would be presumptuous on the part of any faithful follower of the Lord to assume just what the Lord is going to do during that year." 6
The Watchtower Society selected 1975 as its next main prediction. This was based on the estimate "according to reliable Bible chronology Adam was created in the year 4026 BCE, likely in the autumn of the year, at the end of the sixth day of creation." 8 They believed that the year 1975 a promising date for the end of the world, as it was the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation. Exactly 1,000 years was to pass for each day of the creation week. This prophecy also failed.
The current estimate is that the end of the world as we know it will happen precisely 6000 years after the creation of Eve. 9 There is no way of knowing when this happened.

This is what Jehovah says:

Jer 23:23 Am I a God near by, says Jehovah, and not a God from afar?
Jer 23:24 Or can anyone hide himself in secret places so that I do not see him, says Jehovah? Do I not fill the heavens and the earth, says Jehovah?
Jer 23:25 I have heard what the prophets said, those who prophesy lies in My name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.
Jer 23:26 How long is this there in the heart of the prophets, the prophets of lies; yea, the prophets of the deceit of their own heart?
Jer 23:27 They plot to cause My people to forget My name by their dreams which they tell, each one to his neighbor, even as their fathers have forgotten My name for Baal.
Jer 23:28 The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream. And he who has My Word, let him speak My Word faithfully. What has the chaff to do with the wheat, says Jehovah?
Jer 23:29 Is not My Word thus like fire, says Jehovah, and like a hammer which breaks a rock in pieces?
Jer 23:30 Then, Jehovah says, Behold, I am against the prophets who steal My Words, each one from his neighbor.
Jer 23:31 Jehovah says, Behold, I am against the prophets who use their tongues and say, He says.
Jer 23:32 Jehovah says, Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams, and tell them, and cause My people to go astray by their lies, and by their frivolity. Yet I did not send them nor command them. And they will not profit this people at all, says Jehovah.

Anyway, I know they are sincere, but they just aren't paying attention to scripture, which is a real shame. I don't know how they can believe that among them is 144000 of which will lead the new world when they are not willing to see that their own prophets do not speak "his" word. This is known because not one of their prophecy's have come to pass.

Just so no one is confused, I'm talking about Jehovah, not Young Hov the Jezza. "Get that dirt off your shoulder"

Peace

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Rapture means Rape. "To be taken violently"

rapture Look up rapture at Dictionary.com
c.1600, "act of carrying off," from M.Fr. rapture, from M.L. raptura "seizure, rape, kidnapping," from L. raptus "a carrying off" (see rapt). Originally of women and cognate with rape (v.). Sense of "spiritual ecstasy" first recorded 1620s.

Peace

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

well The so-called JW's who pick a date or a year for wich they believe the day of JHWH is gonna arive are by default not reading the scriptures... there is but 1 scripture wich says it all:

Mark 13:32 (New International Version)
32"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Now Jw's have internally acknowledged that as time goes by new things come to light... The early "bibleresearchers" as they were called still smoked and celebrated christmas.. as time went by they learned that these things didn't carry gods aproval and so they changed their ways. All I'm saying is that it would be haughty to say that they are perfect... What CAN be said just like you mentioned is that JW's in general are very sincere in their goals adn their means. but offcourse they are by no means flawless... the bible nowhere demands this of gods people.. instead the bible asks for sincere and true effort to uphold the high standards, knowing that no man could ever reach perfection.

My point is that even though JW's in the past and present make mistakes, there are also alot of signs wich testify to their sincerety to live life in a way the bible asks of them... You will never see a JW go up and vote for government or take up arms and fight in wars... The bible specifically demands to not be part of this world and its politics... since the vatican is EXTREMELY busy in those branches one can write the vatican off as a potential religion aproved by god... In this way lots of religions using the bible as a guide can be written of for not acting upon the guidelines set out in the bible...

Did you know that JW were the only people locked up in concentration camps in WW2 that had the option to just sign a declaration forfeiting their faith and they'd be free to go? only a handfull off the thousands of people locked up made use of that possibility. why? Cause they tried to endure till the end...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I've been watching footage on youtube about historial sites like mount sinaï and th red sea crossing and all those video's reaffirm what the bible tells... those miracles like the water splitting have most likely happened judging on the finds... especially a video about soddom and gomorra being burned by "fire from the heavens" is pretty good... It shows the location believed to be either sodom or gomorra with some VERY unusual finds...

www.youtube.com...

Its a long watch but the evidence presented is pretty conclusive that there has indeed been an event not explainable with our current knowledge... it claims that pieces of sulphur was found all-over in a rain like pattern. It actually showed pieces of sulphur taken from the ground and being re-lit... it burned quite nicely... also the sulphur found in those wastes resemble nothing found on earth... the sulphur had a purity of over 98%.. that is more than any type of sulphur found on earth... in comparison sulphur spewn by a volcano has a purity level of around 40%. Its evidence like this that really gets my blood pumping...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Rapture means Rape. "To be taken violently"

rapture Look up rapture at Dictionary.com
c.1600, "act of carrying off," from M.Fr. rapture, from M.L. raptura "seizure, rape, kidnapping," from L. raptus "a carrying off" (see rapt). Originally of women and cognate with rape (v.). Sense of "spiritual ecstasy" first recorded 1620s.

Peace

Well thanks for the info, but I am not debating the word itself. Some
believe there is no reference to the Rapture in the Bible. It is in the Bible
if people would only look. I quoted the best known scripture from
Thessalonians to describe what the Rapture is. It doesn't matter to me
anyway, what people want to call it or say it means in the dictionary. I
personally am only interested in the event.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Anybody seen any asteroids lately?

Big bright shiny ones?

Though Wormwood is probably a nuke, IF you believe in such superstitions

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join