It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And all of the oceans ran red and all sea life died

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
just support for your thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
"prophecy" is a vision, how do you describe a vision equally in the past as you do in the furture, a death card is also an end and begining, so is aloha.
Even fear fears death. just because religions "borrow" visions does not make them dogma, it does not make it "there's" in the first place.
Jesus did not die for others sins, Jesus was murdered for the preservation of a concept same concept bleeding from the ocean floor.

Fear is what keeps you alive, fear is a great mover for change.

visions looking into a furture do not encompass the world from a world view
your just the observer meant too see what your destined to see.
if people are born ignorant that makes people are in "predictable" they will always follow ignorances reguardless of time.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Don't take revelation 100% literally, remember that the guy who wrote it didn't have our lexicon, it was probably mistranslated a bit here and there, don't base it on "the rapture has not happened yet" type reasoning...and yes, it does fulfill prophecy:

blogs.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Like many I always thought that prophecy came from a red tide occurring in the tiny part of the world where that book came from.

Of course, if bio-accumulation from the Corexit chemical DOES trigger a mass breakdown of the food chain that somehow goes global... ...I'll be the first one to say I was wrong. The ocean is my child to me. Hurt it and I get very mad.

Nothing wrong with hedging your bets

Cheers
Shane

[edit on 12/7/10 by shamus78]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join