It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New episode of Ancient Aliens on the history channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The new episode "the return" is up at www.youtube.com...

Someone pass me a cup of a coffee

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks! Missed it yesterday.

The show is like crack to me.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
thank you for putting that up. My wife and I wanted to watch it but she then wanted to watch some of the last one-so, we did that and ended up missing the one last night.

Where does the time go when you are watching this stuff?

Liked the: Pass me a cup of coffee- line.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Great, thanks! This has to be my favourite documentary series ever, the way its put together is really good.

Some people on here refuse to watch or own a tv, yeah most programmes are rubbish but I think your missing out on some really good shows like this! My mind had one of those awakening moments when watching this, im starting to piece things together about our history partly thanks to this show.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Broonie]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Cool, thanks for the link.. I have been watching each one. Not much new information for those that have researched this subject on their own, but I found it interesting to watch nonetheless. Very well done, I recommend it.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Worse, is that alot of the information presented on this series is simply one interpretation (and often one with little or no basis) or even outright false (such as ignoring certain art history knowledge of commonly depicted symbology, etc.).

It's an entertaining show, but some of the falsehoods in it really make me want to pull my hair out... Still, I get that it's made to be entertainment.

In the end, this show may end up doing more harm to the field, than good...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I did watch the final installment last night and while it was enjoyable, nothing really new was shown or talked about. Roswell needed a better representative than Linda Moultan Howe, and much of the stuff was a repeat of what was said in the earlier shows.

Still, the Battle of LA segment was really good and it showcased a few of the witnesses who ventured out to get a look at the object.

Also, I do like how they gave the ancient astronaut theorists a chance to state their theories without having them look ridiculous or cutting them off. It was good to see that side on a non biased point of view.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
In the end, this show may end up doing more harm to the field, than good...

I gotta second that.

Although I do find the show entertaining, it is portraying the UFO community in a bad light. It makes it appear as though we're all that guy who just won't accept that the object in the video was a damn bird.

But anyway, thanks for the heads-up, OP.

$0.02

TheAssoc.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Broonie
Great, thanks! This has to be my favourite documentary series ever, the way its put together is really good.

Some people on here refuse to watch or own a tv, yeah most programmes are rubbish but I think your missing out on some really good shows like this! My mind had one of those awakening moments when watching this, im starting to piece things together about our history partly thanks to this show.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Broonie]

Glad to hear you enjoy it as much as myself, regardless of the specifics and the fact that many of the issues raised have already been covered or require further in depth analysis. My search for truth began here, in the realm of ufo's and has led me to focus on something which may affect us in the short term. Information on "2012" is available at www.the-rabbits-hole.com if you want some cool info ;P peace.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by rajaten]

top topics

join