It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flagship of Black Sea fleet arrives in Far East for drills

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Flagship of Black Sea fleet arrives in Far East for drills

en.rian.ru

The flagship of the Black Sea fleet, the Moskva missile cruiser, arrived to Vladivostok on Wednesday to take part in large-scale military exercises in the Sea of Japan to involve warships of three Russian fleets.

"After a short rest of the crew, warships of three Russian fleets will go to the Sea of Japan to fulfill combat training tasks and hold military drills," a spokesman for the Pacific Fleet's press service said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Is it me or it gets crazier by the minute?

Now RUSSIA is gonna join the fun and make military drills with ships from 3 russian fleets in the Sea of Japan right off the Korean coast?

This is getting crazy....

And to quote one of my favourite movie :

We will pass through the American patrols, past their sonar nets, and lay off their largest city, and listen to their rock and roll... while we conduct missile drills.

EDIT: Now what I want to know... WHERE IS CHINA'S FLEET OF SUBMARINES/WARSHIPS?

Are they in ports?

China and Russia could say... yes yes we want peace... we want North Korea to be calm... while they prepare their stuff... then they wipe out the US Pacific Fleet and take over South Korea...

Who knows...maybe I'm crazy... probably am.

en.rian.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Start moving heavy equipment, people start asking questions...
That's why they must say it's a drill.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
They have come to watch the fireworks.

The Russians are probably very curious about how US-Japan will operate in the conflict.

[edit on 26/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

What's your thought on this, Mike, do you actually that we are at the brink of a military conflict with North Korea?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sure, let's pile all this dead brush on top of those big cans of gasoline. Just ignore the lightning on the horizon. Oohh, I'm beyond nervous.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It seems the chess pieces are now moving on their own, regardless what the masses truly seeks to avoid, inexorably towards a climax, as these pieces move to the drumbeats....sigh...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
reply to post by MikeboydUS

What's your thought on this, Mike, do you actually that we are at the brink of a military conflict with North Korea?

We are getting ready for it, but it all depends on how North Korea acts.

North Korea will have to do something to provoke us into action.

Even then if something happens, I'm not expecting much else than NK's navy being taken out.

North Korea will have to escalate the situation and with each escalation we will respond in kind.

If North Korea does nothing, there will be no conflict.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Certainly seems like everyone is crowding the area to watch, just in case...

I wonder what Russia has vested in this or if it is in solidary with China..

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Since we're going with Red October quotes... I'll add the following...

...It would be well for your government to consider that having your ships and ours, your aircraft and ours, in such proximity... is inherently DANGEROUS. Wars have begun that way...

What we're witnessing is an attempt by the major world powers to make Kim piss his pants. It'll probably work.

Pretty interesting that Russia is involved as well. I wasn't expecting that. Now watch, it'll be something far more sinister.

Any news on what China's next move will be?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
UPDATE: Russia sends its mightiest warships for drills in Far East

Flagships of three Russian fleets have united in Russia's Far East for the large-scale naval exercises in the Sea of Japan in June, a Pacific Fleet spokesman said on Wednesday.

During the exercises, warships of the three Russian fleets will conduct live firing at naval and aerial drones and practice combat interoperability and repelling simulated attacks by hostile submarines and aircraft.

The warships included in this military drills are the 3 flagships of the Russian fleet... that means their top of the line warships are ALL THERE...This is like The Hunt For Red October... expect there's no submarine to look for...and it's not a movie.

UPDATE: They are doing LAND MILITARY DRILLS TOO IN THE AREA.

The land drills will involve units from the Far Eastern, Siberian and Volga-Urals military districts.

The units will practice the deployment of additional troops to strengthen the existing military contingent in the region in case of a potential military conflict.

Is it me or this could be a cover for war?

Now we know what South Korea, the US and Russia are doing.... Now WHAT IS GOING ON WITH CHINA?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
Since we're going with Red October quotes... I'll add the following...

...It would be well for your government to consider that having your ships and ours, your aircraft and ours, in such proximity... is inherently DANGEROUS. Wars have begun that way...

What we're witnessing is an attempt by the major world powers to make Kim piss his pants. It'll probably work.

Pretty interesting that Russia is involved as well. I wasn't expecting that. Now watch, it'll be something far more sinister.

Any news on what China's next move will be?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by The Theorist]

In a way I was expecting this... as this is the reason why the Royal Navy had a 2 Powers rule... meaning it had a force atleast the same size as the next 2 largest navies combined.

and for this reason, this is why the US has maintained the same kind of policy.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I would say it was a cover to ensure war does not break out by maintaining a stalemate, and creating a balance of power.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

So basically with land forces exercises... Don't invade the North or we might go in...

And by all their flagships being there... showing that if they want, they can sink a US battle group...

Balance of power indeed.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
US meeting with China ends without joint condemnations against NK - and those condemnations we havent heard either from Russia or any SCO country.

Great chess is giving here another very tough signals where we are. Those missile cruisers shows up always when US is to take steps bridge too far. (Last time in Syria few weeks ago!)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
North Korea is China's buffer and backyard. The CCP is not gonna let S.Korea and US unify and win the Penninsula.

Which was why Geithner and Clinton failed at the recent meeting with China. The CCP will NOT help, and will only scream 'Imperialism attacks upon a communist soveriegn state'.

And all hell will break loose. Russia is on its own and ready to pounce on some choice real estate in China when the CCP foolishly rush to defend N. Korea.

When nukes start pouring out, MAD will start, Iran seize the initiative to bomb Israel or vice versa while US is busy, the arabs gets dragged in, Europe and Nato forces clamour to stop it and get drawn, and economics forgotten.

The victor who remains standing takes the spoil, the gold and the masses becomes the new slaves for the same masters - chinese, americans, russians, arabs, europeans, koreans, etc, all debts forgotten and reclassified as one single debt payment to the puppet victor and masters.

End game. No need for even till the much claimed 2012. It will all be over by summer 2010.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Yeah that's what I was thinking... no one from the SCO condemned North Korea for this whole thing...

That sure shows a lot.

North Korea is China's buffer and backyard. The CCP is not gonna let S.Korea and US unify and win the Penninsula.

Yep.

Russia is on its own and ready to pounce on some choice real estate in China when the CCP foolishly rush to defend N. Korea.

I doubt Russia would be foolish enough to invade China... I think Russia, like during the first Korean war, don't want NATO on their border nor a US-controlled Unified Korea...

Iran seize the initiative to bomb Israel

Probably...that or Israel seize the initiative to bomb the arabs...

And yeah, as always, the people loses and the bankers win.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What about this?

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

4 North Korean submarines missing.. What do you make of it?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Godzilla.

They just appear to have lost track of them, that happens with subs. We'll find them again before long.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If there was ever a setup for a "false flag" or what ever, god knows, this would be it. You have ALL the major players in close proximity. We don't know what China is doing, but you can bet they are close by.

wow wow wow.. If nothing happens, I will, honestly, be absolutely amazed!

As far a N.Korea........ Something needs to be done, but. I won't say what.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join