It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flagship of Black Sea fleet arrives in Far East for drills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yeah if the elite is crazy enough to pull a false-flag right now... we're doomed.

Hell they were crazy enough to train, arm and push the Georgians to attack Russia in 2008 and Cheney was almost crazy enough to bomb the Russian according to people inside the Bush White House... we avoided WW3 back then...

Can we avoid it again?

I'm pretty sure a bunch of Chinese subs are around the US carrier strike groups in the area.

Thursday there's the US-South naval military exercise and there's the Turkish backed aid flotilla that's gonna try to force the Israeli blockade...

There could be some serious fireworks tomorrow.

Hopefully the US and China don't see Obama as weak...otherwise they gonna go all in... That's what started the first Korean war... they were SURE that the US wouldn't interfere...

PLEASE OBAMA, EVEN IF I DON'T LIKE YOU, YOU MUST APPEAR STRONG, OTHERWISE WE ARE SCREWED.

Or eh, maybe it's too late and China/Russia/NK have already made their idea about Obama being weak.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Haha, I laughed out loud..

But seriously, doesn't it seem like they're maneuvering in case of conflict?

And now with the Russian ships there too, I don't know what to believe.

Iran or North Korea.. Iran or North Korea, it's like they're flipping back and forth with the news coverage every other month.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by thoughtsfull

So basically with land forces exercises... Don't invade the North or we might go in...

And by all their flagships being there... showing that if they want, they can sink a US battle group...

Balance of power indeed.

I think I would prefer a stalemate than an unhindered war (thinking shock and awe) where the obvious losing nation has nukes and will be pushed into a corner, as that'll lead to only one outcome.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
china is probably waiting for a conflict that will weaken the US. at that moment they will jump in and try to finish us off.

they did this before, it was to vietnam in 1979. while vietnam had all their forces in the south to take pol pot out of business, they invaded from the north. unfortunately their ground forces got slaughtered by local militias, retreated shortly after.

honestly, just let these asian country deal with each other, we don't owe korea anything. if they can't defend themselves, thats too bad. even if there is a unified korea, they still can't touch us.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

even if there is a unified korea, they still can't touch us.

Hint : A unified Korea would be PRO-US. That's why if there's a UNIFIED KOREA without US military presence, it won't exist for long.

China and Russia will take care of it. They don't want them on their border.

Japan probably wouldn't like that either.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

As logical as that sounds, it is only pure wishful thinking.

The victor of WW2 had to flee from Vietnam with its tail between its legs from fighting with sandle footed commies. If it abandons N.Korea, think what will happen to its bases later on.

Japan and Taiwan will kick out the cowardly Americans and tear up treaties, and then find accomodation with China or Russia.

The rest of Asia will see the shift of balance, and it will be time to wave goodbye to Americans. China or Russia will become the new player in Asia.

Saudi Arabia too will tell the Americans to get lost, while getting cosy with China. Israel will be on its own. Turkey is rich and it be will time for some estate picking in the meditteranean. EU will tell US to drop Nato, as they form their own defense force and will no longer trust US.

Brazil, latin american states and India had been comfortable with China, so the sphere of influence by US will be lost. Isnt a bad thing, as US is isolated and reduce to just another common state, and must learn to take orders from China, including political reform the way US had dictated to the world.

Chinese will become the new official trade lingo, and your kids will have to learn it, the way US had promoted English in trade. China with its new power and support, will then demand to be paid for its loan to US, in cash or in kind, or you will pay by being nuked for your belligerance.

You and your future generations will be slaves to the CCP.

Hail the CCP bastards!!!

That's where the chess pieces are now at. One wrong move and you can kiss your ass goodbye.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia too will tell the Americans to get lost, while getting cosy with China.

Saudi Arabia is with China and Russia... China for selling oil and Russia for arms trade.

Turkey is rich and it be will time for some estate picking in the meditteranean.

You think they would take over Cyprus and maybe even Greece or what?

Brazil, latin american states and India had been comfortable with China, so the sphere of influence by US will be lost.

IMO this has already happened. India is not with China, they are with Russia...India is at odds with China over water, territory and Pakistan.

But yeah, the US has ALREADY LOST South America, except for Columbia.

Chinese will become the new official trade lingo, and your kids will have to learn it, the way US had promoted English in trade.

Or what will more likely happen... refusing to face the fact that the US has fallen, kids will not learn chinese and the US will crawl back on itself... and isolate itself.

Yeah that's what I said 10 years ago... ``In 25-30 years, we'll probably be slaves for China, making them goods at crappy salaries to fill their Chinese Wal-Marts the same way they are doing for us now``...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by DOADOA

As logical as that sounds, it is only pure wishful thinking.

The victor of WW2 had to flee from Vietnam with its tail between its legs from fighting with sandle footed commies. If it abandons N.Korea, think what will happen to its bases later on.

Japan and Taiwan will kick out the cowardly Americans and tear up treaties, and then find accomodation with China or Russia.

The rest of Asia will see the shift of balance, and it will be time to wave goodbye to Americans. China or Russia will become the new player in Asia.

Saudi Arabia too will tell the Americans to get lost, while getting cosy with China. Israel will be on its own. Turkey is rich and it be will time for some estate picking in the meditteranean. EU will tell US to drop Nato, as they form their own defense force and will no longer trust US.

Brazil, latin american states and India had been comfortable with China, so the sphere of influence by US will be lost. Isnt a bad thing, as US is isolated and reduce to just another common state, and must learn to take orders from China, including political reform the way US had dictated to the world.

Chinese will become the new official trade lingo, and your kids will have to learn it, the way US had promoted English in trade. China with its new power and support, will then demand to be paid for its loan to US, in cash or in kind, or you will pay by being nuked for your belligerance.

Hail the CCP bastards!!!

That's where the chess pieces are now at. One wrong move and you can kiss your ass goodbye.

i agree with what you're saying completely. however, ever since we became world police, we've been going down hill. we've had short lived moments of economic glory but besides that there is nothing. maybe we just need to be a regular state. then and only then will the people of america not be bother with a pin drop half way around the world. america is so used to having a say in everything that we can't keep our mouth shut anymore.

our current relations around the world wasn't born from respect, the source was fear. they either kiss our behind and agree with us or get crushed economically. bombs will fall on them the next day ( refer to iraq).

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I find it odd that the SCO has not condemned the sinking of the SK ship.
Perhaps they know it is a false flag attack by the West?
Now Russia posturing itself near the hot zone and forces on a nervous standby, I wonder what is going to happen.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
There had been good and bad with American imperialism. It's idealism of freedoms inspired a modern world, while its uninhibited greed robbed them, the way the English did with Christianity and at the same time, trade that robbed the new world of its wealth.

However, should US fall, such dualism of good and bad will be borne by the next better player - China ( if US is not careful in this round of chess game where millions will die ).

China's CCP ( Chinese Communist Party ) will impose its idealogy while robbing the world of its wealth. A new puppet will be in play. I am certainly not agreeable to the CCP idealogy or their brand of hypocritical politics.

I am sure there will be many too who will not bow before them, and thus, many will die challenging them. They have no qualms murdering armed or unarmed people, the way they did at Tian an Men in the 80s.

A way of life will change, dramatically, as events and drumbeats are being manipulated and played out in the Japanese seas....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Now Russia posturing itself near the hot zone and forces on a nervous standby, I wonder what is going to happen.

I am glad at least there is one here who thinks the SK ship sinking may have been a false flag event. There is NO irrefutable evidence that NKorea sank that ship, and YET, troops are massing everywhere like chess pieces to sacrifice millions of innocent lives.

What the hell is going on?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by TheOracle

I am glad at least there is one here who thinks the SK ship sinking may have been a false flag event. There is NO irrefutable evidence that NKorea sank that ship, and YET, troops are massing everywhere like chess pieces to sacrifice millions of innocent lives.

What the hell is going on?

Well, bringing in my long held view that any second market crash will be overted by another conflict really sums up the way I see the real driver running behind the scenes.

Any market crash anywhere in the world will bring down the all current systems and governments, it will demonstrate how pointless the bailouts (without wealth creation) have been for general public... and in that process the populations of the countries in debt (most) would turn on their elite.

We are (IMHO) already dipping our toes into the start of that process.

So in my opinion, rather than go down that route, it is more benificial for the elite to have a nice big conflict.. or the very least keep us distracted while they try to prop up their systems for another throw of the dice.

As to how many last throws they make, I have no idea... but without wealth creation we are in a negative spiral that appears to me almost impossible to get off from.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Here is an example of the process that is taking place around the world,

Talk of war between Argentina and Britain..

Just before hand Barclays (British bank) was appointed by Argentina to sort out their soverign debt.

Human rights lawyers find out about it and threaten Argentinan Gov with criminal proceedings

War Rhetoric increases, even CARICOM get involved and vote uninmously in favour of Argentina. (CARICOM includes 6 British overseas Territories voting against a British Overseas Territory)

US won't get involved, inflaming the situation by using the term "Malvenas.

In fact they where deeply involed as Congress made noises of releasing details of Past Argentinian Human rights violations

Argentinan human rights lawyers now appeased, and the pressure on the case against Argentine Gov reduced

War Rhetotic subsides

Argentinan debt floated by Barclays in May

The complete soverign debt crash of Argentina and bankrupcy avoided...

Now what would have happened in South America if that bankrupcy was not avoided? how destable would the region be now?

while the talk was of a faked conflict... there is a real element that these are last throws of the dice and any one mistake could bring the house of cards down, where by the fake wars turn very real and very nasty quickly.

and the question is, are we seeing a similar situation with North Korea? is this situation being faked to cover the Eurozone crisis, or is a bubble about to burst that way, i.e Japan?

Edit crappy spelling and grammar

[edit on 26/5/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I cant see that the USA have anything to gain short-term from a major conflict with NK. The best they could hope for would be a protracted & expensive occupation. Where's the money for that?
Iran is different. Stopping them selling oil in Euros would be a huge plus for the US$. The common denominator is China's attitude. I think the US strategy is to say to China "give us a free hand in Iran, or we'll cause you problems in NK".
What of Russia? Could they be acting as the military arm, whilst China work economically, in a joint strategy? We know that Russia want a new international currency to replace the US$ as reserve. It would suit China if such a currency was set up valuing foreign debt as an asset at current prices. Then the USA in particular would effectively owe the IMF, not China, & the Yuan could be pegged low, just as it is against the US$ now, preserving their manufacturing growth.
When I think about the little China & Russia have actually done regarding Iran, I see that what they have done has simply prolonged the situation: keeping vast sums the USA cant afford pouring into the ME.
Plus the crisis caused by the sub-prime mortgage fraud in European banking has made European sovereign debt a much bigger issue: the Euro is falling against the US$ as investors are apparently moving out of shares still looking for safety. Is it possible that the USA could sell enough T-Bills to finance a short regime-change invasion of Iran & get out quickly enough for it to have been worth it?
A way out in the short-term would be for China to revalue the Yuan against the US$, but why should they? Especially when they know that hanging on as now brings US bankruptcy & a new financial system closer...
The key is Afghanistan. If NATO withdraw, that gives China air & land access to reinforce Iran. How long can the west afford to stay?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
How is China going to finish off the uS? The US has forces ALL around the world and to my knowledge China doesnt even have an aircrafat carrier so they better hope all the fighting is done right there in far east........and i doubt the US is going to have ALL of their stuff stuff there.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So Russia sending a message to the west, huh.

You know it just proves that those who argue no Russian or Chinese involvement are so wrong.

I read so many ignorant statements, and people insist on arguing over these statements. Just ridiculous stuff, as opposed to clear political understanding.

And you see on this post too, Russia warns China and North Korea, wishful thinking and mostly, oddly enough connected to a blind sense of pro americanism. Or maybe that's not really it, I don't know.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
IMO this is connected to this :

Russia wants proof on corvette's sinking

Russia will not back a decision on the South Korean corvette “Cheonan” in the UN Security Council unless it receives convincing proof of North Korea’s involvement.

So it could really be a false-flag...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join