It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP agrees to show 'top kill' video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

By ERICA WERNER (AP) – 28 minutes ago WASHINGTON —

BP has agreed at the request of the Obama administration to show video of the "top kill" designed to choke off the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

www.google.com...

They were "pressured" into keeping it on!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ok so where's the feed? Is it not posted yet or what?

Anyways, this is a horrible idea. The AP article says if this isn't done right it could make things worse. I'm thinking the globalists want the world to watch the horror. I think the CEO of BP said the "top kill" had a 60-70 percent chance of working. First off, since when does "top kill" mean 60-70 percent? Secondly, since when does a CEO use such low confidence numbers. Most would say 110 percent chance of working.

The only chance that this top kill will work is by top killing the ocean life.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
errr, forgot the link to cam

www.bp.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is awesome!..

I didn't think the stooge had the guts to do that.. his wife Michell must have put him up to it.. no other explanation.

This way, if PB does something really stupid and incompetent we will have it on tape before everyone's eyes and then they won't be able to say it was an "accident"

PB is very incompetent when it comes to cleaning up thier oil accidents.. they have a very bad track record and don't even know how or care about using the cleanup equipment correctly.

Check out the two video's here : The video PB doesn't want you to see. One video is on top and the other is half way down the page posted by Destronok called " PB fails Booming School 101"

gizmodo.com...

PB has only been successful in stopping one leak with the Top Kill.. no other times they have tried have worked. And those were all smaller leaks not under this much pressure.

They have said in video interviews that if the Top Kill dont work, relief wells will. A relief well is a big underground hole they dig then they connect that well with the well that's leaking.. they cause the one well to drain into the other relieve the pressure so they can fix the leak.

1. that way they get to keep the oil.

2 this well takes months and months to drill out.

This can only get worse for this Gulf Coast, but I don't believe like some that this will kill all oceans.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Im watching the feed right now.

The camera was at a spot visible to see. But then it started moving and repositioning itself to a spot where visibility is slim to none.

Thats what I think will happen on the top kill attempt.

I think they didnt want to show it for a reason.

Just my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Jacque Costeau's son will be on Larry King tonight!

Has dove down under there and has video to show us!

Check it out on CNN, starts here in California in 10 minutes.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Looks like we might just get to see another moon mission after all. They had better tread carefully.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Check out the feed.. the ROVs are working on something!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me that Top Kill is, and what theyre doing in the live feed? Ive been watching and I just dont get it?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Looks like we might just get to see another moon mission after all. They had better tread carefully.

Couple the above information with the info in this thread:

"Gas Leak in Gulf 3000 Times Worse Than Oil Leak"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you have a sure disaster on your hands.. No wonder they didn't want us to see the Top Kill Live video.

This is getting worse and worse and I am one of the guys trying not to preach doom and gloom and keep a level head. It's getting harder to do that the more I learn.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
From what I gather top kill is the process of pumping in dense "drilling mud" into the main pipe to prevent the outflow of oil, the plan is to then seal it with cement.

The drilling mud is a non-Newtonian fluid like starch and water. When a force is applied to it, it reacts more like a solid than a liquid. Kinda makes sense to me if the oil and gas is out-flowing at a high pressure. Lets hope it works!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Speedtek]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Can anyone explain to me that Top Kill is, and what theyre doing in the live feed? Ive been watching and I just dont get it?

here is info on Top Kill.

" How BP's 'top kill' procedure will work "

www.cnn.com...

top topics

join